Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same. Is there a lake or pond nearby?

I'm curious, too. After abducting her, he's going to start battling daylight and people waking up but there's a (what feels like) huge gap of time between the abduction and when he's home washing up. If he had his phone with him, it would make sense that police are able to determine where he spent the majority of that time - 4 minutes after the abduction, 20 minutes to his brother's. There's still a lot of unknown time there.

There were pictures, so I doubt its a false report. He could have been found in a doorway, then ran to his vehicle, tried to drive off when he was pinned by the ATF vehicle.
True. I looked back at the affidavit and it mentions the car had “noticeable damage to the rear passenger side taillight” before he was apprehended so I guess it’s not clear if the damage seen in the pictures yesterday was prior damage or damage from the supposed collision with ATF vehicle.

Edited to add: The affidavit also says he was apprehended while in the car so it seems an accident while trying to flee makes a lot of sense, thanks @idrinkandknowthings

I'm curious, too. After abducting her, he's going to start battling daylight and people waking up but there's a (what feels like) huge gap of time between the abduction and when he's home washing up. If he had his phone with him, it would make sense that police are able to determine where he spent the majority of that time - 4 minutes after the abduction, 20 minutes to his brother's. There's still a lot of unknown time there.
There's a park right next to the center (Pine Hill Park) then Nonconnah Creek nearby

Very Barry Morphew-esque. Sounds like he was panicking a bit, so clear thinking wasn't his forte. In terms of the what the brother/female observed - he probably knew his goose was cooked, the shoes being left behind were going to be a BIG problem.

Did he have any social media?
Ugh BM’s name leaves a bad taste in my mouth… as for CA I wonder how much he even knew about DNA and forensics after being locked up for so long? If inmates were talking about it, I don’t think he listened.
He didn’t look for cameras, he left his shoes and IMO he could have been washing his clothes and cleaning the vehicle just to clean them, not necessarily with thoughts of cleaning up evidence. He had to go to that location to return vehicle that he borrowed?
He’s either one of the dumbest criminals or a total narcissist who believes he can get away with it. Which doesn’t make sense when he was just arrested in June 2022 for theft OVER $10k. A downright crime that they didn’t keep him.

<modsnip: No link for image>

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, violence has been around since the beginning of time. Cain and Abel, and yada, yada, yada.
The issue for me is, I'm seeing more of it. And I'm sick and tired of it.
It is maddening to see mothers senselessly ripped away from their babies. And I just need to express that somewhere. And this seems like a compassionate place.

I really hope LE is at the new location after following the vehicle GPS and/or cell signals that shows where he may have left her. I do not think he will give up her location voluntarily. Her family needs answers. ETA: I am curious as to where this is located…Memphis proper, Shelby County or another surrounding county.
Pine Hill Community Center is in Memphis.
This seems to be the latest location they are searching. This is a very sketchy area of town.
Hoping the vehicle GPS or his phone records led them there.
Still praying she's safe some where, but prepared for the worse outcome, considering there was an altercation and apparently from news reports already mentioned, blood. Oh how I want answers for her family. I don't want the ones it seems we are going to get. :(
Chi in Memphis

Attachments

• DJI_0297-1024x575.jpg
    DJI_0297-1024x575.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Fb1EcLQWQAEcPjO.jpg
    Fb1EcLQWQAEcPjO.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 23
I don’t know if anyone noticed this. I found it some time ago, but was waiting for an approved article. Mike Keeney (Liza’s uncle who spoke on behalf of the family) and Kemper Durand (the victim of the 2000 kidnapping) worked for the same law firm.

Not likely to be anything significant in that, just made me think it’s probably a lot smaller community than I’d imagined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat