Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am listening to the interview from last night right now and she said her mom told her that it was a silver camper and that is all she would tell her.
How frustrating. IMO, if all you know about a person is that they live in a silver camper, not even their name, then how can they be certain the baby is "safe"? This whole family is either liars, liars pants on fires or bat crazy.

I don't understand how she elaborates on all of the other details except what her mom's threats were. I mean she's in jail now, so she technically can't follow through with any of those threats, so spill it MB.

There is a part of me that says she is a teenager and doesn't know how to communicate properly and was scared of her mom and the other part of me (the mom part) says when it comes to your child, you are scared of nothing and will do anything and everything to protect and make sure no harm comes to them

Sorry - but I had to skip about 460 plus posts... just don't have time to read them all.

I would like to know if it has been stated "when" WMc & AB might be in court in Sullivan County?

TIA! :)

and edited to - has MB been arrested yet??

I don't believe the BMW was reported stolen until after LE stated they were on the look out for the BMW. Which could be another piece to the puzzle. It could be how it all played out, but maybe not.

Seems either a) the owner of the BMW hurried to report it stolen to distance themselves from the 'situation' as it spun out of control, or b) LE asked the owner to report it stolen so that it would elevate the BOLO to a warrant allowing the arrests of the AB & WM.

Edit: I'll leave the post stand, but I'm obviously behind on news. Those records identify the owner as Melissa Wood, who authorities say is the mother of Hunter Wood, an ex-boyfriend of baby Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell.

Last edited:
Sorry - but I had to skip about 460 plus posts... just don't have time to read them all.

I would like to know if it has been stated "when" WMc & AB might be in court in Sullivan County?

TIA! :)

and edited to - has MB been arrested yet??

MB has not been arrested. Her mother was extradited yesterday so she might have an arraignment today. I'll have to check.

ETA: There hasn't been an announcement when the grandmother and her boyfriend will appear in court in Sullivan County.

Last edited:
Okay I just caught up and there was a lot of speculation about how it wouldn’t be uncommon for “Gypsies” or Romani people to let children be taken care of by other families if the situation wasn’t healthy, etc., but in the interview she said her dad was proud to be a gypsy. She never said her mom was Romani, correct?

If she had been handed off to someone in that community, I’d think her dad would have that information. And we don’t even know if her mom has connections to that community. I just don’t think that theory holds water.

I don't understand how she elaborates on all of the other details except what her mom's threats were. I mean she's in jail now, so she technically can't follow through with any of those threats, so spill it MB.

There is a part of me that says she is a teenager and doesn't know how to communicate properly and was scared of her mom and the other part of me (the mom part) says when it comes to your child, you are scared of nothing and will do anything and everything to protect and make sure no harm comes to them
Yep. I'd really like to know the details surrounding MB's appearance in Juvenile Court last week... related to something initiated before EB was reported missing or as a result of that report? If before, it'd shed an entirely different light on things, IMO.

Seems either a) the owner of the BMW hurried to report it stolen to distance themselves from the 'situation' as it spun out of control, or b) LE asked the owner to report it stolen so that it would elevate the BOLO to a warrant allowing the arrests of the AB & WJ.

Edit: I'll leave the post stand, but I'm obviously behind on news. Those records identify the owner as Melissa Wood, who authorities say is the mother of Hunter Wood, an ex-boyfriend of baby Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell.

I’ve always assumed it was B.

How frustrating. IMO, if all you know about a person is that they live in a silver camper, not even their name, then how can they be certain the baby is "safe"? This whole family is either liars, liars pants on fires or bat **** crazy.
BBM

It makes absolutely no sense. Nothing she says follows basic logic.

Has it ever been reported why Evelyn is allegedly being passed around/hidden?

Hidden from mom?
Hidden to avoid CPS?
Hidden for some other alternative reason or person?

Originally the story was just that AB was watching her while MB went to work. MB hasn’t given any reason why AB passed her off to some mysterious person in a silver camper, to my knowledge.

Ugh, in the news video the reporter says, “Let’s talk about the last time you saw her.....” to which she replies something to the effect of, I’m not gonna talk about that....

Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty

Well we know she initially claimed it was 12/26 because that’s what was in the AMBER alert until the sheriff backdated it to 12/10 or 12/11 because MB couldn’t be trusted. She probably knows she’s already been caught lying and doesn’t want to dig that hole further.

Originally the story was just that AB was watching her while MB went to work. MB hasn’t given any reason why AB passed her off to some mysterious person in a silver camper, to my knowledge.
She has not. And I find it hard to believe nobody has asked her why. I'm guessing LE probably has but not the news reporters. I wonder if MB told the reporters pre interviews not to ask that specific question.

So now I'm wondering this : when the sheriff stated in Friday's presser that MB's statements didn't match up with surveillance video and eyewitness reports , was he possibly referring to this Wed. night drive that allegedly occurred with MB and AB ?

(Going back to watch the press conference with a new eyes now. )
Good point. It could be one of many inconsistencies in her story, and if so, why wouldn't she have told LE about the car ride right away?

ME made it sound like she was with her mom to try to get information from her and to find Evelynn but were they really just trying to come up with an explanation for what happened so their stories would match?

If she was protecting her mother before, she has since turned on her as she is putting the blame on her now. Maybe now that her mom is in jail she will cooperate with LE as she has no reason to fear her. Unless, of course, she herself has something to hide and was involved herself.

Imo

Do we have any idea what type of work MB was doing while granny watched Evelyn? Whatever it was, it was to last a couple months? Longer?

Sorry I’m just getting up to speed on this case.

Please let this child be ok.....

Ugh, in the news video the reporter says, “Let’s talk about the last time you saw her.....” to which she replies something to the effect of, I’m not gonna talk about that....:mad:

Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty

they need to toss her in jail so she has “inspiration” to talk! Can we bring back torture/water boarding?? I’m only 1/2 kidding.
This “woman” sickens me! She’s Casey Anthony/Susan Smith wrapped up in one shell of a “human”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971