Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joining this thread. This case has moved me. I really want to know if LE has hired cyber experts to penetrate the child *advertiser censored* rings on the dark web. My hunch is that this child has been sold to child traffickers for the money. Sometimes those children also end up dead, but there is a good chance she's still alive if she's being used for child *advertiser censored* and/or in pedophile rings. Horrible, horrible thought to think of a child suffering through that trauma, but it would be a better outcome than if she is dead, and it's my hunch that this is what happened to her. I know nothing about the dark web, but I sure hope (and suggest) that's where investigators look as well.

Just joining this thread. This case has moved me. I really want to know if LE has hired cyber experts to penetrate the child *advertiser censored* rings on the dark web. My hunch is that this child has been sold to child traffickers for the money. Sometimes those children also end up dead, but there is a good chance she's still alive if she's being used for child *advertiser censored* and/or in pedophile rings. Horrible, horrible thought to think of a child suffering through that trauma, but it would be a better outcome than if she is dead, and it's my hunch that this is what happened to her. I know nothing about the dark web, but I sure hope (and suggest) that's where investigators look as well.

I don’t think this particular family circus is capable of selling a child and keeping it quiet.

IMO, we have a bunch of petty thieves, druggies, and a teenage mom who did something terrible. There’s no larger conspiracy, IMO.

It is what it is and it is exactly what it looks like. MOO.

Indeed! ...when is it okay that parents do not have to TELL where their children are!?

IMO if it’s the FBI, State bureau, or LE asking.... the answer is never, it’s never ok to not tell them where they are located.
(I know, I know, there’s a double negative in my sentence...I don’t mind this one time haha)

I had high hopes for AB at the extradition hearing, I thought she was going to get 1 in the truth column. But she’s back in Tenn. and her grand daughter situation is not resolved......

Maybe because she doesn’t know? I mean she’s got a history, but the only person pointing their finger at her is MB who is the most dishonest person in this situation.

I’m finally caught up again.

I will be quite surprised if Evelyn is ever found. If she is, I believe it will be on the property of someone she is associated with in some capacity, although they won’t have been part of whatever happened to Evelyn. I believe the goal was to make sure she was never found, but that if she is found, to try and make it appear to be someone else’s fault.

I hope that MB is spending some time with women in jail who would do literally anything to be able to snuggle their kids tonight. I hope they can pressure her to reveal some secrets. I don’t want anyone to harm her, but some pressure from other moms might make her talk.

LE has hired cyber experts to penetrate the child *advertiser censored* rings on the dark web.

i worked in this feild for a long time, im probably going to say no on this particular aspect at this point unless they have something to go on but certain government agencies have task forces who work day and night in this field and it wouldn't surprise me if they have shot them an email and asked them to look out for this child it may even be auto triggered when an amber alert elapses for a certain time period im not sure

as for I.T forensics/tracking/encrypted systems yes they will have someone working on a few aspects of I.T based stuff because i am not a verified expert for this case i can't go into much detail but there is a few things they could be looking at or tracking especially if the FBI is involved most police departments don't have a huge team that work in this section and only pull people to work on it depending on the case depends how far they want to go and such

Last edited:
From the article (BBM):

No "gifts" involved. Sale.

As sworn to in an affidavit.

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues | Local News | heraldcourier.com

Exactly. It's not like they all lied to great grandpa and tell him the baby was with the biofather why would they not make up some lie to tell about the car. (sarcasm) I mean they were crashing at his place. Explain the purchase of a used car while mooching off of others. That wouldn't go over well . Shoot my husband got a commuter car *our 3rd vehicle* and he still wont tell his Dad because he doesn't want to hear him complain that we have 3 and he has none because he doesn't pay his taxes or anything on time.

Last edited:
This drives me crazy. I assume it’s because it’s a “saved draft.” Anyone know how to delete drafts?

Select entire content within the field, delete, and then click "Delete Draft" (little icon third from the right by the arrows in the toolbar ... dunno, looks like a little tv or floppy disc or something). That will clear all previous content.

ETA: Pommy beat me to it ... again :)

Hey Everyone,

I will not be doing a YouTube live show tonight, Wednesday Feb 26th. I will be back tomorrow through Sunday live at 10:00 PM Eastern/7:00 PM Pacific.
From now on I will take every Monday night off. The shows will be Tuesday through Sunday.

I really appreciate everyone who shows up and joins in the chat. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE getting to know all of you.

If you haven't already please click on this link WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL and hit "subscribe" and then tap the little bell. Then you will get a notice when I go live.

Soon, we will be having live guests. I want all of you to be a part of these live videos. Hope you will join me.

Tricia

i worked in this feild for a long time, im probably going to say no on this particular aspect at this point unless they have something to go on

as for I.T forensics/tracking/encrypted systems yes they will have someone working on a few aspects of I.T based stuff because i am not a verified expert for this case i can't go into much detail but there is a few things they could be looking at or tracking especially if the FBI is involved most police departments don't have a huge team that work in this section and only pull people to work on it depending on the case

Same (or at least similar) field for me as well. More on the commercial/civil side than criminal, but I echo the sentiments.

Most police departments in TN aren’t going to have a ton of tech experts or even a devoted team, instead relying on the TBI’s (or Federal) assets. Some larger cities have more specific resources for this type of work.

Hey Everyone,

I will not be doing a YouTube live show tonight, Wednesday Feb 26th. I will be back tomorrow through Sunday live at 10:00 PM Eastern/7:00 PM Pacific.
From now on I will take every Monday night off. The shows will be Tuesday through Sunday.

Thanks Tricia we'll see you tomorrow then

Same (or at least similar) field for me as well. More on the commercial/civil side than criminal, but I echo the sentiments.

Most police departments in TN aren’t going to have a ton of tech experts or even a devoted team, instead relying on the TBI’s (or Federal) assets. Some larger cities have more specific resources for this type of work.

yeah just depends what the task is and what its for but federal tend to have better access and better tools to work with, its why its always good to have them if you need them on a case for tech based stuff

i know some of the tools they have access to and they are quite powerful and a little scary if you knew what they can do with them, one of the things i know they have will probably be going bonkers with everyone mentioning Evelyn online

Why would anyone with be honest with DJ about anything ? Let's say it was a drug rental or something like that, you don't think they'd tell grandpa that, do you ?

I wasn't saying that HW and "friends" were being honest, but I do think it goes to this probably wasn't a situation where Megan wasn't BUYING the car and neither was Angela.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored