Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caleb Perhne WCYB on Twitter
In the search for Evelyn Boswell, local businesses are raising money for the reward for information and now to buy food for officers working long hours. The full story is tonight on News 5.
ER9juALXkAgIwTo.jpg

1:01 PM - 29 Feb 2020

OK, now I feel better about the canned food drive. :)

LE has no room for any more prepared meals, etc., at the moment; and the hair salon is now turning its attention towards supplies for the family at home to cook them meals.

Maybe, if anybody local is running out of ideas, they would still like some bottled water, Coca-Cola, hot or cold-liquid cups, paper towels, napkins, or TP; so the person at the station who normally makes sure those things are in stock, doesn't have to spend their time remembering to order and can instead devote all their brain cells to baby searching, sifting through tips, answering the phones, etc.

Well, I agree with your assessment which is why I asked the question; because I think it might be possible but I'm not sure. Of course, if the baby isn't in a body of water, the theory goes out the window. But, think of it... maybe that's why AB's boyfriend showed up at his grandmother's home with wet clothing. Maybe they were trying to retrieve "something" that had been placed in a pond or lake, and move it elsewhere, if so... hopefully they failed to find what they were looking for.

The boyfriend showing up wet at the grandmother's home with an obvious lie about how he got wet just tells me the chances are not good that she's still alive. They may not have found a body yet, but they haven't searched all bodies of water completely. Occam's razor- the most obvious explanation is usually correct. Like, this guy didn't go for a dip with his clothes on in winter for no reason, and the burst pipe story at a hotel doesn't add up at all.

I’m almost past the accidental death scenario at this point. IMO any loving mother or grandmother who loses a child to an accident of any kind really would be too devastated to care about lying so elaborately and for so long. I mean if my child died whether due to bad decisions on my part or just bad luck, I wouldn’t care if I were in prison the rest of my life or not because I would be dead inside. Why would it even matter?

Only a sociopath who just doesn’t feel the loss would cover up an accident. I guess that’s totally possible, but IMO it’s more likely to be an non-accidental death prompting such a cover up. And definitely a sociopath. All MOO!
I totally see your point but I'm not sold on MB being a sociopath. Based on her bizarre, illogical behavior I wonder if she's more likely dissociating with reality. Not that it makes her any less culpable! JMO.

Do they collect DNA for people who enlist in the military? It would be wise to do so if someone is injured beyond recognition during battle. At any rate, the father is still available and it would seem he'd be more than willing to provide a DNA sample to LE under these circumstances. If not, LE can always request a court order, with just cause, and get a sample down the road.

I didn’t see a response to this but yes, all US service members have their DNA on file. I don’t know what the law is regarding using it in a (possible) criminal case. But if LE needs either parents DNA they’d probably just get a warrant for it and not bother going through the military where everything takes ten times longer than it should.

I want to know where MB was living after the mobile home that they searched yesterday. Her arrest affidavit says she was interviewed at a residence in the 200 Block of Sandy Ponte Dr. A property search shows a RW owning a house in that block. Is that where she was staying? If so, I think that makes HW a little more involved than he wants to admitt. JMO

Nice catch!

Well, I agree with your assessment which is why I asked the question; because I think it might be possible but I'm not sure. Of course, if the baby isn't in a body of water, the theory goes out the window. But, think of it... maybe that's why AB's boyfriend showed up at his grandmother's home with wet clothing. Maybe they were trying to retrieve "something" that had been placed in a pond or lake, and move it elsewhere, if so... hopefully they failed to find what they were looking for.

The boyfriend showing up wet at the grandmother's home with an obvious lie about how he got wet just tells me the chances are not good that she's still alive. They may not have found a body yet, but they haven't searched all bodies of water in that area. In fact, I think it's less likely they would have put a body in the pond immediately next to his grandmother's house, and more likely to have gone to a body of water that was more secluded in that area (there are many.) Occam's razor- the most obvious explanation is usually correct. Like, this guy didn't go for a dip with his clothes on in winter for no reason, and the burst pipe story at a hotel doesn't add up at all.

The Chicken Shack seems to be getting a big boost in business from all the attention, people going in to catch a glimpse of HW. Just my opinion, but it’s disgusting that anyone would be making money off this tragedy. MOO.

The boyfriend showing up wet at the grandmother's home with an obvious lie about how he got wet just tells me the chances are not good that she's still alive. They may not have found a body yet, but they haven't searched all bodies of water in that area. In fact, I think it's less likely they would have put a body in the pond immediately next to his grandmother's house, and more likely to have gone to a body of water that was more secluded in that area (there are many.) Occam's razor- the most obvious explanation is usually correct. Like, this guy didn't go for a dip with his clothes on in winter for no reason, and the burst pipe story at a hotel doesn't add up at all.

With the oddities we have read in the behavior of this cast of characters, it is difficult to know what is true and what is a cover for self preservation.

I’m almost past the accidental death scenario at this point. IMO any loving mother or grandmother who loses a child to an accident of any kind really would be too devastated to care about lying so elaborately and for so long. I mean if my child died whether due to bad decisions on my part or just bad luck, I wouldn’t care if I were in prison the rest of my life or not because I would be dead inside. Why would it even matter?

Only a sociopath who just doesn’t feel the loss would cover up an accident. I guess that’s totally possible, but IMO it’s more likely to be an non-accidental death prompting such a cover up. And definitely a sociopath. All MOO!
IMO the number of children who die by a true accident and are subsequently disposed of like trash then reported as "missing" is very, very small compared to children who are murdered and their caregivers lie about the circumstances.

Unfortunately LE sometimes has to go along with the charade in order to recover the child's body. It makes me furious so I can imagine how LE and the DA must feel when cutting a deal with these psychos.

Not uncommon at all. I see it more common when an extended active (combing through woods) search is ongoing in a remote area. While, in this case, the utility need might not be as great as the scenario just mentioned, this is a great gesture to support LE.
ITA, I believe people are kind-hearted and want to show support. Usually the community will also reach out to the family but in this case... well, you know.

From Gray Hughes Investigates

Even though I don't really care much for this guy he is approved on here so I will post the link to his RUMOR about baby Evelyn being found alive. The details are on his community page on youtube. So for what it's worth heres the link.

Gray Hughes Investigates

I will crap in my hat & then eat it if this is true.

IMO the number of children who die by a true accident and are subsequently disposed of like trash then reported as "missing" is very, very small compared to children who are murdered and their caregivers lie about the circumstances.

Unfortunately LE sometimes has to go along with the charade in order to recover the child's body. It makes me furious so I can imagine how LE and the DA must feel when cutting a deal with these psychos.

ITA, I believe people are kind-hearted and want to show support. Usually the community will also reach out to the family but in this case... well, you know.

Its great to see the community doing this and coming together in this way. Hopefully people keep putting that energy into this type of gesture.

Went to Kingsport today for lunch and there were a lot of people at the restaurant talking about the case and one even said “I hope she comes in here” in obvious reference to AB. Made me wonder if she’s just going on with life and not worrying about this mess or holed up somewhere. That family, it wouldn’t surprise me to see her out galavanting around hoping someone recognizes her.

Even though I don't really care much for this guy he is approved on here so I will post the link to his RUMOR about baby Evelyn being found alive. The details are on his community page on youtube. So for what it's worth heres the link.

Gray Hughes Investigates

If she was found alive they wouldn’t need to do a DNA test to verify... IMHO this is a steaming pile of crap.

Gray Hughes Investigates

LE identifies dead bodies without a DNA test, why would they need one here for a live baby only missing 3 months?

He’s treating it like when 20 years after a baby is kidnapped and some teenager claims to be the kid. I can’t see why they’d need it after a couple of months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers