Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
people can die of natural causes and remain unnoticed for months, in some cases years.
this happens all over the world, cases have been reported in high density apartment blocks, suburbia, town and cities.
it is a sad reflection on the mentality of many that its not really their business or responsibility to report on missing people, often making assumptions that the person in question is probably away or fine and leaving it at that.
it is easy to say people must have noticed but what people assumed or the information given to them may have been enough to justify the absence.
the old lady who lives across the road from me is rarely seen .. she comes and goes and it may be days or weeks between when i have last seen her and it has been that way since i have lived here... i know she has family and so do not think anything of it if she doesn't appear regularly. she is not particularly sociable and so i guess people give her her space, unless a family member contacted us i would not be overly concerned if i had not seen her in a couple of weeks or so.

That is very understandable in a case where you're an outsider of the family/neighbors. BUT this is a 15 month old baby AND I think we can all agree that MB is A very sociable person and a baby doesn't have a choice of being given "space". These family members/friends have come out and said "when this is over with, you will find MB at the bottom of it all". They know how she is.... So yea, her whereabouts of EB may have worked for a couple weeks, MAYBE, but come on....2MONTHS??? questions start rising like "Wow, how long is EPs leave?? or "I understand EP is on leave and wants to see EB, but how have you not got her back for at least a night bc you miss her and she misses her momma?" And that's just the first lie of where EB was.... If she used CPS as having her, "Ok, so do you have visitation?" or "Who do I contact to see that baby, I miss her and want to see her?"
So this "I've spent nights crying bc I miss my grandbaby" BS should have hit before 2 months.
IMO MOO IMHO

This also included the TBI’s Technical Services Unit, Criminal Investigation Division, and Drug Investigation Unit .

TBI: ‘We aren’t any closer to determining where Evelyn is at this point’
Unfortunately I believe that this is what updates will sound like for a while.
The 2 month headstart that helped MB and whoever else is really involved really makes this so much harder.
I'll still be here praying everyday for Evelyn and those men and women who are working hard to find her!

Last edited:
I know i keep chirping up saying I believe Evelyn to be alive. Probably sold/adopted. BUT ..........

A thought dropped into my head late last night and I've cried since. What if, AB was with MB and Evelyn, in the trailer home, and what if AB dropped something on the floor or laid something on a low table. I'm thinking of a substance here as we know that AB is quite partial to her drugs. Would it be possible that Evelyn picked it up and put it to her mouth.

It's hurt my heart to write this but I had to get this thought out there. Now I need tissues again,

I know i keep chirping up saying I believe Evelyn to be alive. Probably sold/adopted. BUT ..........

A thought dropped into my head late last night and I've cried since. What if, AB was with MB and Evelyn, in the trailer home, and what if AB dropped something on the floor or laid something on a low table. I'm thinking of a substance here as we know that AB is quite partial to her drugs. Would it be possible that Evelyn picked it up and put it to her mouth.

It's hurt my heart to write this but I had to get this thought out there. Now I need tissues again,
Every time I entertain an idea that involves Evelyn being gone it's very upsetting. Your thoughts aren't something I had thought of but considering AB drug use and the fact that Evelyn was 15 months old and everything she could reach probably went directly to her mouth that would make sense.
This is so heartbreaking that the family says different things and MB is just sitting in jail continuing to say nothing to help Evelyn.

Would it be possible that Evelyn picked it up and put it to her mouth.

its possible someone dropped something during drug use and evelyn found it later, meth shards just stay around forever BUT most users are not letting a large enough bit go to waste on the ground and a light from a mobile phone will find it in seconds, they kinda light up when you shine a light at them even on the ground

this is all hypothetical and im not in the camp of drugs had to do with this, i could be 1000% wrong about that but its just my gut feeling

* AB...no place of employment.
* WM...no place of employment.
* MB...worked at chicken shack (says she)
* HW...kinda sorta owns chicken shack (but not really)
* HW "gives" AB and WM a car that is registered to his brother, but actually belongs to their mother. (why on earth would HW "give" these 2 a car ? )
* AB and WM are picked up in the very same car in Wilkes County NC. (what on earth could they have been doing there ?)
* Sheriff Cassidy states that family members seem aggravated with LE for asking questions and conducting searches.
* FBI Drug Investigation Unit was brought into this case.

This isn't rocket science, folks.

MOO and JMO and OMO , etc. etc. etc.

I wonder how many other water sources are near WM grandmother. Lots I'm sure between home in TN and his grandmothers house. I guess they just assumed that the pond near her was a likely place to look based on the info he was wet? He could have been wet from multiple bodies of water and stopped and asked grandma for money so he could say he was just visiting family... an alibi if it was ever reported they left the state for an amount of time.
Then the car was reported stolen and put a wrench in the plan?

Wilkes County NC. (what on earth could they have been doing there ?)

the grand mother lives less than a mile from where they were picked up, not saying they were there for only the purpose but they do have ties to that area

i have heard its a big meth area though, and i am sure AB and WM are probably in that world, just not sure MB is we've not heard anything so far to indicate that to be true

Sounds as though she just threw the "she is with her dad while he is on leave" excuse out there at the last minute. As an outsider or family member, I would find it very odd that those plans weren't even mentioned prior to Evelyn actually being gone/supposedly being with her father, especially since his taking Evelyn on his own is not something that occured often or perhaps ever. Any other excuse(s) that followed, prior to CPS/LE involvement would have been a red flag to me as well. The 2 month time period is mind-boggling to me.

Sounds as though she just threw the "she is with her dad while he is on leave" excuse out there at the last minute. As an outsider or family member, I would find it very odd that those plans weren't even mentioned prior to Evelyn actually being gone/supposedly being with her father, especially since his taking Evelyn on his own is not something that occured often or perhaps ever. Any other excuse(s) that followed, prior to CPS/LE involvement would have been a red flag to me as well. The 2 month time period is mind-boggling to me.

that is a great point. If it had been planned (or at all real), there would be visits beforehand with the people that love her and would miss her. She's going to be with her dad from x to x, so I will bring her by to see you before she goes!

Each day that passes Evelyn’s memory fades more and more from those who were supposed to protect her. There are photos and videos sure, but her smell, kissing her squishy little cheeks...
To me, MB is so disassociated from EB, she’ll never give it up. My only hope is the person who knows something, comes forward. But...what if MB really is the only one who knows? I am so discouraged by that thought.

JMO

the grand mother lives less than a mile from where they were picked up, not saying they were there for only the purpose but they do have ties to that area

i have heard its a big meth area though, and i am sure AB and WM are probably in that world, just not sure MB is we've not heard anything so far to indicate that to be true

I doubt these 2 had to go all the way to Wilkes County NC to scrounge money from Grandma. Looks to me like they had a pretty soft touch right at their finger tips with DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee