Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't strike any one else as curious that the TBI Drug Investigation Unit was brought into a missing child case ?

Just me ?
I’ve been waiting for this actually. IMO they’re going to try to slam as many family members and associates with as many charges as they can to get them all back in jail until someone starts singing. I’m pretty sure the arrests are going to start coming up again.
If there was a “finger on the nose-button” emoji, I’d use that one for when you said you could think of a pretty good reason TBSr isn’t begging LE to let the search dogs roam his property for traces of Evelyn.

ETA: I’ve felt all along that’s what “you’re gonna regret it” was implying.

Last edited:
It doesn't strike any one else as curious that the TBI Drug Investigation Unit was brought into a missing child case ?

Just me ?

Between the Poultry Palace directly across the street from a college and the daily (sometimes 2x daily) visits by the mother and PP owner to someone who looks like a cover model for faces of meth who apparently needed a car for reasons - I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Between the Poultry Palace directly across the street from a college and the daily (sometimes 2x daily) visits by the mother and PP owner to someone who looks like a cover model for faces of meth who apparently needed a car for reasons - I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

"And we all know that according to bird law it's three strikes and you're out, bye, bye birdie.";)

(Stole that from Charlie Kelly. )

That is very understandable in a case where you're an outsider of the family/neighbors. BUT this is a 15 month old baby AND I think we can all agree that MB is A very sociable person and a baby doesn't have a choice of being given "space". These family members/friends have come out and said "when this is over with, you will find MB at the bottom of it all". They know how she is.... So yea, her whereabouts of EB may have worked for a couple weeks, MAYBE, but come on....2MONTHS??? questions start rising like "Wow, how long is EPs leave?? or "I understand EP is on leave and wants to see EB, but how have you not got her back for at least a night bc you miss her and she misses her momma?" And that's just the first lie of where EB was.... If she used CPS as having her, "Ok, so do you have visitation?" or "Who do I contact to see that baby, I miss her and want to see her?"
So this "I've spent nights crying bc I miss my grandbaby" BS should have hit before 2 months.
IMO MOO IMHO

^^THIS, 1000x, THIS^^

poultry palace.... my emojis don't show up... but lol

Try as I might, I can only come up with one person that might have a reason(as in depraved)to harm Evelyn. JMO
Thank You. While I am not wanting to be anywhere due to what this is all about and this whole thing is breaking my heart I want to discuss this without all the drama if you know what I mean.

Sorry, don't know what you mean?

All too often we see someone in custody who knows more, but they're not talking.

What can be done to force people to talk in these types of situations?

Do we the people need to start lobbying for laws to change?

I know there's no easy or straight forward answer, but something has to change.
jmo

Last edited:
I’m not sure MB is capable of planning more than 5 minutes ahead at a time.

Judging by the different lies she’s told, there was no thought to long-term consequences or how things would come back to bite her in the future. Sort of a ‘tell a lie to get me through today and don’t worry about tomorrow’ attitude.

I'll give her a little more credit than 5 minutes. She seems a pretty calm liar. That calmness may be "ice water in her veins" or a calculated and preconceived story line.

Underestimation is a dangerous position to take in my opinion.

O/T ... different country, but this boy was just (thankfully) found safe after being abducted in retaliation for a drug debt.
14-year-old boy abducted in North York found safe, police say

I wonder if there would be any chance that MB was possibly trafficking, and EB was taken for that. MB can’t scream without implicating herself as a trafficker? MOO.

I guess I'm slow to understand. Do you mean curse words or just words like liar, druggie, waste of space, that type of thing? Different words for low lifes?
Things like calling other posters names. They are doing things like anyone remotely connected to the TB's accusing them. Trying to contact even! One older lady distant relative of TB's whose never done a wrong thing her whole life accused of something even! I don't care about calling MB AB WMlow life liars because they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29