Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't heard HW say that. That makes the most sense yet, imo. Hey... I think he's telling the truth!

I just ask myself who benefits from Evelyn being gone. Who had the burden of caring for her? Not HW as far as I can tell. Nope, mommy dearest no longer has that responsibility and is now free to chase after HW and all that he can provide. That's if he even wants her that much, which I really doubt. I should say was free because she's not free to do anything at this time. And justly so. JMO

My personal opinion is that there are a SIGNIFICANT amount of people who are going to go to jail, whether Evelyn is alive or dead.

I apologize if I've referenced this case before, but this happened in the town I grew up in, in 1996/97, and 7 people went to jail in the death of Maryann:
7 Arrested in 1997 Conn. Killing
:eek:

I just ask myself who benefits from Evelyn being gone. Who had the burden of caring for her? Not HW as far as I can tell. Nope, mommy dearest no longer has that responsibility and is now free to chase after HW and all that he can provide. That's if he even wants her that much, which I really doubt. I should say was free because she's not free to do anything at this time. And justly so. JMO

Agreed. But a child can also die under suspicious circumstances and it be a benefit to no-one. In some cases, it could even be a burden or a nuisance, know what I mean ?

Susan Smith had absolutely no problem strapping her little boys into a vehicle and letting it roll into a lake. Because she wanted a guy who didn’t want kids — or her either, it turns out. Yes, there were undertones of hurting her husband, but those boys were her burden.

A few of SS’s lies came back to bite her in the rear.

So far MB’s lies haven’t done that unless there’s something going on behind the scenes.

EB was her burden. I don’t think she cared one bit about that baby.

JMO

This is not to beat a dead horse, but right before the 7 minute mark is where DJ mentions not interviewing with WCYB. I listened to his interview again and it raised a question for me...did AB actually SEE her own children? The reason DJ says that HW was going to give AB the car is so she could use it to transport her children. He references that HW was originally going to give AB a truck, but that the car would be better suited for AB. Here's the link for the audio interview in case anyone wants to listen and share your thoughts:

David Jones interview

TIA!
Good catch since TB actually has custody.

Susan Smith had absolutely no problem strapping her little boys into a vehicle and letting it roll into a lake. Because she wanted a guy who didn’t want kids — or her either, it turns out. Yes, there were undertones of hurting her husband, but those boys were her burden.

A few of SS’s lies came back to bite her in the rear.

So far MB’s lies haven’t done that unless there’s something going on behind the scenes.

EB was her burden. I don’t think she cared one bit about that baby.

JMO
I was thinking of the Susan Smith comparison yesterday. UGH it is so hard to imagine Evelyn somewhere safe at this point. I can't entertain the someone took her for drugs notion.

If baby Evelyn is deceased I don't believe this was some kind of accident. A mother that truly loved and cared, no matter her age, wouldn't dispose of her baby rather than reporting it and then tell multiple lies and stories incriminating others. Where's the sorrow MB should be feeling? There is none. She is just concerned for herself and wanting a man to take care of her because she isn't equipped to do it for herself. I can see a fit of rage maybe or even intentionally getting rid of what she considered a millstone around her neck. All the blatant lies and stories and blame shifting confirm exactly what MB is. A useless breeder without natural affection only out for herself. Yes, she is a damaged soul but that doesn't excuse her lack of love for her own child. IMO MB is at the bottom of it. I know this sounds harsh, but I just can't stand lying liars that lie.

I hadn't heard HW say that. That makes the most sense yet, imo. Hey... I think he's telling the truth!
The day he was questioned by investigators he came out and the media was there and parts of the interview was online. It's broken up so no one can tell what the reporter asked him when he said that. He said MB told him EB fell of a bed and broke her arm while at her father's EP's. It's not known why HW said this because the interview was bits and pieces. I tried to find for you the site that has the words of HW from the video but couldn't I do know it's a site from the UK. Their news.

My opinion HW doesn't know any more then the rest of us. MB so full of lies she was probably lying to him also.

My opinion HW doesn't know any more then the rest of us. MB so full of lies she was probably lying to him also.
I am torn with what HW knows. Could it be such a fantasy of MB that it was only in her mind and one sided? Did he tell her he didn’t want baggage? Did she live in his basement with him or was that also just a lie, part of her fantasy? Until I hear it from someone other than MB I just don’t know if I believe it. But she had to be living somewhere without EB for 2 mos. MOO

I am torn with what HW knows. Could it be such a fantasy of MB that it was only in her mind and one sided? Did he tell her he didn’t want baggage? Did she live in his basement with him or was that also just a lie, part of her fantasy? Until I hear it from someone other than MB I just don’t know if I believe it. But she had to be living somewhere without EB for 2 mos. MOO
Personally I think she just told her father TB that was where she was going to that basement. At some point she took a title loan on the red car she had so she would have had some money to stay in flop house motel for awhile I don't know where she stayed but she had that option because she had some money.

HW is a liar, imo.

Do I think he's worse than a liar ? Yes, I do.

Do I think he had anything to do with whatever happened to Evelyn ? I lean "yes", but could also lean " no " IF I could ever get any more info out of or on him.

Do I think he's lawyered up ? Yes, I do.

Does my opinion matter ? Not in the least.

I was thinking of the Susan Smith comparison yesterday. UGH it is so hard to imagine Evelyn somewhere safe at this point. I can't entertain the someone took her for drugs notion.
This is exactly what my sisters in laws are saying. MB should have just left that baby with one of the TB's and left and no one would going through this biggest nightmare ever. Everyone PLEASE pray! Pray for the demons to leave MB and she get a conscious and for the investigators to get wisdom and guidance.

Great, now I can't interpret sarcasm either. Do you really think he's telling the truth ?

(And I actually have no opinion on this one. I'm 50/50 on the broken arm story. )

My comment was in reply to Lisa John's where she shows a possible good and logical (imo) reason for the broken arm story.
MB lies to manipulate, imo so, if she did tell the broken arm story, then the explanation in Lisa's comment is the best I've heard so far. It makes sense, imo.

HW making up the broken arm story doesn't make sense to me unless:
(He knows Evelyn had a broken arm and, if the body is ever found, LE will see the broken arm so, he's already planning ahead to make himself look innocent if that comes to pass. But, I don't think he was involved in Evelyn's death so I doubt he'd worry about a broken arm coming back onto him.

Your explanation of the car and the trip being used to score drugs is a good theory. I buy HW was waaay involved in that... but I'm more inclined to think weed instead of meth. I don't think any of them are big timers but rather, they smoke weed and "a pill here or there" is nice. None of them have "meth faces" which don't take long to develop imo.

I had a good laugh realizing that WM might have gotten wet when he ticked off a weed dealer that he went to meet.... and got thrown into a pond... was left with no money and no weed. Stuff like that and worse can happen when you show up with less money than agreed upon, after all. :eek:
Just speculation and JMO.

Personally I think she just told her father TB that was where she was going to that basement. At some point she took a title loan on the red car she had so she would have had some money to stay in flop house motel for awhile I don't know where she stayed but she had that option because she had some money.
Some of these questions could be cleared up easily, and they may have. HWs parents could give info on that. Hotel could be easily checked, so I hope her lies soon catch up with her and she breaks!

Some of these questions could be cleared up easily, and they may have. HWs parents could give info on that. Hotel could be easily checked, so I hope her lies soon catch up with her and she breaks!
Right! And yesterday the media was with either sheriff's office or TBI and they said they've watched vidoeS as in plural and tried to find credible sighting of the baby and nothing. I think MB told them places she was staying on NO one could say they saw the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife