Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain how she broke her arm? I'm missing that
when HW came out from being questioned by LE the media was waiting and he gave a short interview. It was chopped up so no one heard the question he was asked or if he just brought it up out the clear blue sky but HE said MB TOLD him EB while with her father EP had fallen off a bed and broke her arm. Some think this might have just been the excuse MB gave to HW why CPS wanted to meet up with her to ask about EB's where abouts. What the truth is really we don't know.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s INSANE that EP isn’t doing anything???!?! His daughter has been missing for months and he isn’t even involved in the search or pleading for info or anything?? If he’s in the US (and even if he’s was overseas) he could’ve taken a leave- I have 4 brothers/nephews in all branches of the military and they all said they could take leave for something way less than YOUR CHILD IS MISSING

IMO

Thank You. You would think but AB might think she's in bigtrouble for not reporting earlier. Her current charges are nothing to her with her record already. I don't know but would that be something like accessory? I truly believe AB held over MB's head to get her that car otherwise she would tell LE about not seeing EB.

I was referring to your point of AB having suspicion (being suspicious). If she did, she wasn't in trouble at that point, only probation for earlier crimes. That's what she could get wiped off. And IMHO, MB had no control over giving that car to her. It wasn't hers to give.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s INSANE that EP isn’t doing anything???!?! His daughter has been missing for months and he isn’t even involved in the search or pleading for info or anything?? If he’s in the US (and even if he’s was overseas) he could’ve taken a leave- I have 4 brothers/nephews in all branches of the military and they all said they could take leave for something way less than YOUR CHILD IS MISSING

IMO
I am thinking maybe he is and is just not wanting anyone to know otherwise his house become a "tourist" sight. TB's had to put a gate up this week because of that on their "compound." Now would someone please tell me why the media called it a "compound?" that sounds so bad

when HW came out from being questioned by LE the media was waiting and he gave a short interview. It was chopped up so no one heard the question he was asked or if he just brought it up out the clear blue sky but HE said MB TOLD him EB while with her father EP had fallen off a bed and broke her arm. Some think this might have just been the excuse MB gave to HW why CPS wanted to meet up with her to ask about EB's where abouts. What the truth is really we don't know.

Holy smokes!! I have raised 4 rough and rowdy boys and cant say that one has broke a bone! Especially from falling off the bed!

Thanks for the explanation

I was referring to your point of AB having suspicion (being suspicious). If she did, she wasn't in trouble at that point, only probation for earlier crimes. That's what she could get wiped off. And IMHO, MB had no control over giving that car to her. It wasn't hers to give.
I think maybe MB convinced HW maybe even his mother she would pay for the car. She had money at some point so they maybe believed she would pay. As far as AB who knows what she is ever thinking Seems to me like she's been a nut and trouble her whole life. Worries only about herself Never about her own even so she wouldn't worry about her grand daugher. But she would worry if she thought she would go to jail for not reporting baby missing sooner is what I think

I wonder where the child support $ is/has been going
If EP was legally determined by DNA to be the father of Evelyn in a court he would’ve been mandated by the court order and military to pay child support via an allotment.

The woman talks about in on her own FB
I understand it is hard not taking someone on their word when you don't know them, but in this case, I really question everyone!
There is something that I cannot talk about on here that I found scouring sites which would make me hesitant on anything that this person talks about on her SM stage. Sorry, IMHO MOO
ETA: I do think this is why we cannot use SM as a credible source on WS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member