Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan's father passed away when he was young and his mother is battling cancer. That's why we don't hear from them. I think Ethan has wisely chosen to cooperate with LE and just stay out of the eye of the media. Again, understandable, imo, given he's in the military and out of state.

MOO
Oh my God, poor guy.

Yes.

FEB 25, 2020
Father of Evelyn Boswell says he is concerned for his daughter
Ethan Perry told News 5 on the phone he is concerned about Evelyn and is monitoring the situation.

At this point, he wants to remain private while the investigation is ongoing.
Thank you!

Holy smokes!! I have raised 4 rough and rowdy boys and cant say that one has broke a bone! Especially from falling off the bed!

Thanks for the explanation

My sister had 3 rowdy boys (now grown). When they were young, had she told me one broke their arm and the boys said it was a fall from the bed, I’d believe her. (It did actually happen).

But here’s why I believed her. She’d be calling me from the hospital and she’d be WITH her son and she’d be saying she’d get to the bottom of what happened and which one of the boys was likely rough-housing. There was never a time she didn’t know where those boys were. She would have near panic attacks at work when her mind would - for the briefest moment - be tricked into not remembering if it was she or her hubby that was to pick one of them up.

This is what’s missing in the Boswell case - ANY sense of responsible parenting. It’s just giggles, shoulder shrugs and a lack of believability.

Or, in other words - LIES.

Not dumb at all, Chopper. I only learned it myself a week ago. It means " deleted by me ". I thought it was "don't be mad" for a long time, and I was thinking , "Geez, I know I can be a little snarky, but why is everyone walking on eggshells in here? ".
I thought it meant DBM- Don’t bother Me! Bc you said I need a time out! LOL! I also needed that LOL! In midst of all this craziness with trying to figure out all these crazies involved in this case! Just making me about Crazy! All we want is to know Where is this precious Baby Girl! Evelyn still praying for your safe return!

Last edited:
My sister had 3 rowdy boys (now grown). When they were young, had she told me one broke their arm and the boys said it was a fall from the bed, I’d believe her. (It did actually happen).

But here’s why I believed her. She’d be calling me from the hospital and she’d be WITH her son and she’d be saying she’d get to the bottom of what happened and which one of the boys was likely rough-housing. There was never a time she didn’t know where those boys were. She would have near panic attacks at work when her mind would - for the briefest moment - be tricked into not remembering if it was she or her hubby that was to pick one of them up.

This is what’s missing in the Boswell case - ANY sense of responsible parenting. It’s just giggles, shoulder shrugs and a lack of believability.

Or, in other words - LIES.

That’s all we’ve heard out of MB. Lies, lies and more lies.

I thought it meant DMB- Don’t bother Me! Bc you said I need a time out! LOL!

hysterical lol

but took me a long time to learn the abrivs i just ignored them until i knew what they meant haha

but this case is slowing and slowing checking the news prints this morning its just not really there anymore a few stale articles and some court pages from a few days a go, just need a small break to go Evelyns way and soon

We need some of your good medicine over there.
the gannon thread is a little harsher than this one is, if Mountain_Kat tried the things they do here over there lots of posts would be deleted, its just too crazy over in that thread and any off topic gets binned quickly we only have around 15 constant people in this thread in the gannon thread its around 40-50 and they dont tolerate fun or whatever they just want facts and case files

The SM picture trail points to some truth to MB’s belief that they were more than just a couple of weeks on and off again, as does the fact that she was actually staying there when she was arrested. That right there disputes his statement he hadn’t seen much of her, so I don’t think his words hold much water at all either.
I think most of that info came from SM, I can’t go down those rabbit holes, there’s too many! MOO

hysterical lol

but took me a long time to learn the abrivs i just ignored them until i knew what they meant haha

but this case is slowing and slowing checking the news prints this morning its just not really there anymore a few stale articles and some court pages from a few days a go, just need a small break to go Evelyns way and soon

the gannon thread is a little harsher than this one is, if Mountain_Kat tried the things they do here over there lots of posts would be deleted, its just too crazy over in that thread and any off topic gets binned quickly we only have around 15 constant people in this thread in the gannon thread its around 40-50 and they dont tolerate fun or whatever they just want facts and case files
I know, I have been going back and forth, it’s crazy over there!

hysterical lol

The news is slowing, sadly. That makes everyone antsy and frustrated. I'm normally really respectful of staying on topic, but today was just one of those days where we're all sitting here waiting and waiting and waiting for any kind of news and nothing is coming. It just felt like a good time to try to lighten the mood a little.

I don't know how we, her local community , can do much more to keep Evelyn front and center publicly. Cupcakes and prayer vigils only go so far. It's just beyond frustrating and nerve wracking. :(

I thought it meant DMB- Don’t bother Me! Bc you said I need a time out! LOL! I also needed that LOL! In midst of all this craziness with trying to figure out all these crazies involved in this case! Just making me about Crazy! All we want is to know Where is this precious Baby Girl! Evelyn still praying for your safe return!

LOL!! I didn’t want to offend anybody but I thought it meant “ dumb blonde moment”
I say that in jest because my mother was a blonde but I have dark hair like my dad did but I have my moments

*****WHERE IS BABY EVELYN ****

Last edited:
I know we have a great timeline from the media, etc... but, I wish we had a timeline of MB's actions and living location-timing that we could reliably put together. So much might be revealed about events but, in this case, it's not to be at the present time.

I wonder if that fancy car MB was driving... being a newer model... had that standard installed GPS device that so many newer vehicles have now. If so, at least LE has an advantage there... a real MB lie busting machine of sorts.
As in, where MB really was as opposed to where she said she was.

Of course, she'd quickly shift gears and claim she lent the car to someone else on a day in question. But, then again, that someone would have to be willing to back up her lies. That would be very risky considering MB may have taken a trip to a deep woodsy area.

I get so cagey when no news comes for days. So, I'm making up a GPS system in her car... but, that's all it is... speculation-make-up to keep my frustration and anger under control. Like others, I just want Evelyn to be found and cared for in a respectful manner even though I think she's passed on. Still... she deserves a proper resting place in that case. I want Evelyn's mother to feel the same way... why doesn't she? How on earth MB close her eyes at night and go to sleep without feeling that little soul beside her wondering and asking her, why?
Just speculation and JMO

Last edited:
Not dumb at all, Chopper. I only learned it myself a week ago. It means " deleted by me ". I thought it was "don't be mad" for a long time, and I was thinking , "Geez, I know I can be a little snarky, but why is everyone walking on eggshells in here? ".

Oh that’s too funny and Im an eggshell cracker for sure!!!!

****WHERE IS BABY EVELYN ****

I think most of that info came from SM, I can’t go down those rabbit holes, there’s too many! MOO
I thought DJ said in his news interview about the stolen BMW both MB & HW were at his house daily hanging with AB for a week? or longer! So doesn’t sound like casual relationship to me! IMO Also I personally have never been in a casual relationship or any other kind where that person wanted to just give my Mother a car out of the goodness of their heart for $0!

Last edited:
I don't know how we, her local community , can do much more to keep Evelyn front and center publicly. Cupcakes and prayer vigils only go so far. It's just beyond frustrating and nerve wracking.

actually today is the first day since the amber alert went out that she doesn't have a top news story on WVLT8, right now she only has a single 1 article on the entire page and its a timeline article and thats it

thats never a good thing in these child cases, i hope the TBI or sheriff can release something to spark the case again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi