Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh. another day without this precious angelbug. I have followed MANY cases. But Im usually pretty good about keeping my emotions out while sluething. I have a 10 month old who reminds me of this little girl.
Am i the only one who thinks it appears, from the photos that she was a well loved little girl? somebody took what appears to be good care of her...what in the h*ll happened here!?! I lay in bed thinking about this case at night.
Am i the only one who thinks that TBsr and his wife, girlfriend (whatever she is) provided a decent home for them? she looked well fed, tended to, looks like they dotted on her actually. Even reading the MB's social media, it seems like she adored this child. How do we go from this...to this? I am just...without words.
And that does not happen often. :(
I have seen a lot of mothers look fantastic on SM, but sometimes that’s the fantasy life they wish they had! Sadly some, not all, can be very deceiving!MOO

I thought DJ said in his news interview about the stolen BMW both MB & HW were at his house daily hanging with AB for a week? or longer! So doesn’t sound like casual relationship to me! IMO Also I personally have never been in a casual relationship or any other kind where that person wanted to just give my Mother a car out of the goodness of their heart for $0!
Yeah, I don’t quite understand DJ, then bonding both of them out, just being manipulated by AB terribly! MOO

Yeah, I don’t quite understand DJ, then bonding both of them out, just being manipulated by AB terribly! MOO

You could almost understand him bonding AB out, but her skanky boyfriend ? Why would he do that ? If he did do that...I guess we don't really know for sure. But it sure looks that way from an outsiders view.

Another weekend starting. I hope that MB is miserable again! I am also hoping that all the quiet and lack of communication will make her start talking.
I pray that she snaps into reality and tells where Evelyn is. This precious baby deserves to be found!

Yeah, I don’t quite understand DJ, then bonding both of them out, just being manipulated by ABI am new on this site and I've tried to read all the comments but I am sure I've missed some so maybe this has been thought of already. If so sorry. Anyway HW mentioned in his interview MB told him EB broke her arm while visiting with EP. Some are thinking this was just an excuse MB was giving to HW as to why CPS wanted to speak with her. terribly! MOO

Wellll... AB may look a mite rough around the edges but she's probably got a heart of gold under that prickly exterior and is the apple of his eye...:confused: ... what, no barf emoji?

H
LOL!! I didn’t want to offend anybody but I thought it meant “ dumb blonde moment”
I say that in jest because my mother was a blonde but I have dark hair like my dad did but I have my moments

*****WHERE IS BABY EVELYN ****
I had to go back & edit original post bc I did have DBM- dumb blonde Moment because I had put DMB! I’m just trying to get use to all this being a newbie!

Another weekend starting. I hope that MB is miserable again! I am also hoping that all the quiet and lack of communication will make her start talking.
I pray that she snaps into reality and tells where Evelyn is. This precious baby deserves to be found!

She’s not miserable she’s getting three meals a day and sleeping probably watching TV and whatever else freebies that us taxpayers pay for

Kaylyn Kluck WJHL on Twitter
NEW AT 5 - Blountville attorney Ricky Curtis was appointed to represent William McCloud in the vehicle theft case related to the Evelyn Boswell investigation. He weighs in on what could be coming next in court, and explains why the case is unusual.
ESdEzoPWoAIk48S.jpg
ESdEzoEWoAA0CBm.jpg

3:59 PM - 6 Mar 2020

Kaylyn Kluck WJHL on Twitter
NEW AT 5 - Blountville attorney Ricky Curtis was appointed to represent William McCloud in the vehicle theft case related to the Evelyn Boswell investigation. He weighs in on what could be coming next in court, and explains why the case is unusual.
ESdEzoPWoAIk48S.jpg
ESdEzoEWoAA0CBm.jpg

3:59 PM - 6 Mar 2020
He's so very icky. So, so very icky.

He's so very icky. So, so very icky.

We lost a family dog earlier this week so I’ve not really been paying close attention to what’s been going on. I just finally saw some of the video of him in court...my God. I had seen comments about silkwood showers and I just didn’t want to make my days worse so I didn’t watch it until now. Creep doesn’t begin to describe him.

We lost a family dog earlier this week so I’ve not really been paying close attention to what’s been going on. I just finally saw some of the video of him in court...my God. I had seen comments about silkwood showers and I just didn’t want to make my days worse so I didn’t watch it until now. Creep doesn’t begin to describe him.
I'm so sorry about your pup. I'm one of those people that like dogs more than most people so I feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x