Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks it’s INSANE that EP isn’t doing anything???!?! His daughter has been missing for months and he isn’t even involved in the search or pleading for info or anything?? If he’s in the US (and even if he’s was overseas) he could’ve taken a leave- I have 4 brothers/nephews in all branches of the military and they all said they could take leave for something way less than YOUR CHILD IS MISSING

IMO
Actually that may be the military and law-enforcement protecting him I’m quite sure he’s being cooperative he would have to be but he is on active duty in the military and there’s only so much they can do. If there is no active search there would be no way they would just let him go on leave but if I recall looking back on the thread he was also dealing with his mother who is really ill.

I thought I had been paying attention to this case from the beginning, but I have never heard this..... All I ever read and heard was "babysitter". Do we know if TB sr mom was the babysitter?
An article just out yesterday or maybe the day before said this.

I thought I had been paying attention to this case from the beginning, but I have never heard this..... All I ever read and heard was "babysitter". Do we know if TB sr mom was the babysitter?
It was in a news article out yesterday or maybe day before. It's about WM bonding out and later on says it was paternal grandmother of MB

I wonder where the child support $ is/has been going
If EP was legally determined by DNA to be the father of Evelyn in a court he would’ve been mandated by the court order and military to pay child support via an allotment.

IMO there may not be any, since I was under the impression that he wasn’t listed on EB’s birth certificate, ergo not required to provide child support. I could be completely wrong though.

Last edited:
I don't want to come off as rude by mentioning this. Please be cautious of what sources you are discussing here on WS, as we go off of what LE reports and what is said in MSM (main stream media). Other sources may be flagged and removed by moderators. I'm resharing Kat's link to the site rules just in case. Thanks so much.

I think you're right. Below is the rules section on SM pages. If I'm understanding it correctly, we can paraphrase posts or link to their page, but only if they're a victim/suspect. CB is neither, so I don't think we can discuss her posts. MOO.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

The day he was questioned by investigators he came out and the media was there and parts of the interview was online. It's broken up so no one can tell what the reporter asked him when he said that. He said MB told him EB fell of a bed and broke her arm while at her father's EP's. It's not known why HW said this because the interview was bits and pieces. I tried to find for you the site that has the words of HW from the video but couldn't I do know it's a site from the UK. Their news.

Perhaps HW was using the story to give backbone to his claim that EB was with her father. Like, “EB was visiting her dad and even broke her arm! How can she be dead if she is with her dad!”.

This scenario would lead me to believe HW doesn’t know about the murder. MB tells him EB is with her dad then occasionally feeds him random updates of info to keep it believable.

i keep seeing posts that Evelyn had no chance in this family yet TBsnr is raising MB's two younger siblings both under 7 .
EB is/was not the only young child within the family at the time of her disappearance and i have seen nothing raised here about the safety of those two children.
This is a highly emotional case but some of the comments seem more like projection based on the perception of this family as a whole rather than the evidence provided to us so far.
we may not approve or relate to the choices of TBsnr but so far he has raised multiple children to adulthood and is raising two more young children with out major incident, which suggests he cares about his kids even if his lifestyle is unconventional.

His distrust of LE is deep seeded and he strikes me as a man who believes he has the right to take care of his family's problems and issues, i think the call to child services was out of desperation to find Evelyn not a sudden change in his way of relating to authorities.

I’m one who made that comment. I wasn’t trying to disparage the one person who eventually did the right thing in this case. It just blows my mind that no one though it serious enough to get authorities involved before two months had gone by. That’s what I mean by saying Evelyn never had a chance. At this point all we have to go on are our perceptions. My perception of this family is not good

sigh. another day without this precious angelbug. I have followed MANY cases. But Im usually pretty good about keeping my emotions out while sluething. I have a 10 month old who reminds me of this little girl.
Am i the only one who thinks it appears, from the photos that she was a well loved little girl? somebody took what appears to be good care of her...what in the h*ll happened here!?! I lay in bed thinking about this case at night.
Am i the only one who thinks that TBsr and his wife, girlfriend (whatever she is) provided a decent home for them? she looked well fed, tended to, looks like they dotted on her actually. Even reading the MB's social media, it seems like she adored this child. How do we go from this...to this? I am just...without words.
And that does not happen often. :(

Has Evelyn's dad or his family released a statement yet? Everything seems very quiet on that side of the family.

Ethan's father passed away when he was young and his mother is battling cancer. That's why we don't hear from them. I think Ethan has wisely chosen to cooperate with LE and just stay out of the eye of the media. Again, understandable, imo, given he's in the military and out of state.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member