Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am torn with what HW knows. Could it be such a fantasy of MB that it was only in her mind and one sided? Did he tell her he didn’t want baggage? Did she live in his basement with him or was that also just a lie, part of her fantasy? Until I hear it from someone other than MB I just don’t know if I believe it. But she had to be living somewhere without EB for 2 mos. MOO
The SM picture trail points to some truth to MB’s belief that they were more than just a couple of weeks on and off again, as does the fact that she was actually staying there when she was arrested. That right there disputes his statement he hadn’t seen much of her, so I don’t think his words hold much water at all either.

This is exactly what my sisters in laws are saying. MB should have just left that baby with one of the TB's and left and no one would going through this biggest nightmare ever. Everyone PLEASE pray! Pray for the demons to leave MB and she get a conscious and for the investigators to get wisdom and guidance.
I light candles everyday and pray for her. I know that God is with her but Evelyn deserves so much more and hopefully karma catches up with MB and whoever else isn't talking!

Some of these questions could be cleared up easily, and they may have. HWs parents could give info on that. Hotel could be easily checked, so I hope her lies soon catch up with her and she breaks!
and remember at first for the amber alert Dec 26 certainly something MB tells them. then MB herself lies right on TV and says before Christmas and she bought presents. But LE moved it back to Dec 10 11 the last time TB Sr's mother saw her because she's credible. Now in all those months EB would have to be on a video somewhere it would seem or have been seen by someone. But no one in the world in seems seen her since Dec 10 11. No pictures even. Not one thing that girl MB said to anyone should be believed until it's proven by LE to be true.

and remember at first for the amber alert Dec 26 certainly something MB tells them. then MB herself lies right on TV and says before Christmas and she bought presents. But LE moved it back to Dec 10 11 the last time TB Sr's mother saw her because she's credible. Now in all those months EB would have to be on a video somewhere it would seem or have been seen by someone. But no one in the world in seems seen her since Dec 10 11. No pictures even. Not one thing that girl MB said to anyone should be believed until it's proven by LE to be true.

I think every single person in this thread would agree with that, Lisa.

Susan Smith had absolutely no problem strapping her little boys into a vehicle and letting it roll into a lake. Because she wanted a guy who didn’t want kids — or her either, it turns out. Yes, there were undertones of hurting her husband, but those boys were her burden.

A few of SS’s lies came back to bite her in the rear.

So far MB’s lies haven’t done that unless there’s something going on behind the scenes.

EB was her burden. I don’t think she cared one bit about that baby.

JMO
True enough - and Casey evidently put Caylee in the trunk of her car - will never forget the outline of her body curled up. I hope someone comes forward with where the baby is.
JMO

The SM picture trail points to some truth to MB’s belief that they were more than just a couple of weeks on and off again, as does the fact that she was actually staying there when she was arrested. That right there disputes his statement he hadn’t seen much of her, so I don’t think his words hold much water at all either.
MB was staying at her now passed friend's mothers. That was the lady in the one interview out of camera. MB went to her house right after amber alert and stayed until the lady couldn't take it anymore and then MB went to a motel to stay but was arrested that night I think some might be confused because the arrest warrant gave HW's address as where cps made contact with MB. It is my understanding "made contact" doesn't necessarily mean she was living there only where she agreed to meet with them.

MB was staying at her now passed friend's mothers. That was the lady in the one interview out of camera. MB went to her house right after amber alert and stayed until the lady couldn't take it anymore and then MB went to a motel to stay but was arrested that night I think some might be confused because the arrest warrant gave HW's address as where cps made contact with MB. It is my understanding "made contact" doesn't necessarily mean she was living there only where she agreed to meet with them.

Was that information about where MB was staying after the amber alert reported somewhere? I think this is the first time I am hearing that. TIA!

Of course no one knows and the only thing I believe a million percent is that none of the TB's are involved in anyway except MB. As far as HW TB Sr's posted on SM SS's of MB messaging a friend and that friend asks MB if she's finally let HW meet EB. The friends said right in the message she knows MB didn't want HW to meet EB at first. MB replies she can't get into that for HW's sake. So MB was telling at least one person she didn't want HW to meet EB. This is why I tend to lean towards he could be telling the truth.

Yes The woman talks about in on her own FB. It's been mentioned on this site too. Her initials are CB.

I don't want to come off as rude by mentioning this. Please be cautious of what sources you are discussing here on WS, as we go off of what LE reports and what is said in MSM (main stream media). Other sources may be flagged and removed by moderators. I'm resharing Kat's link to the site rules just in case. Thanks so much.

Welcome, Lisa ! :)

The Rules

I am completely on board with HW being the catalyst... but I keep coming back to the BMW. 18 year olds don’t just give their parent a car.

What if EB was killed in that car, by that car, transported in that car by MB. MB then decided to try to pin this on her mother so HW and MB give her mom the car with all the “evidence” (unbeknownst to her). Then, a few days later they have it reported stolen by his mother, hence having AB caught with the car and looking guilty.

I’m assuming the car has been searched for forensics though. I think we would know by now if anything pertaining to Evelyn or her DNA were found in the car.

Ugh. Trying to figure these people out is exhausting.
This is an interesting theory, but I feel like MB brought it to AB so her and her criminal boyfriend can drive it far away and leave it (making it seem like it was stolen and the imaginary thief took Evelyn). HWs mom could’ve believed it really was stolen, and had no idea. The “gifting” part and HW talking about the title was just bs they were saying because DJ was there. The hiccup in the plan is AB hadn’t dumped the car yet

Was that information about where MB was staying after the amber alert reported somewhere? I think this is the first time I am hearing that. TIA!
the woman CB also went into detail. It was a Sunday and TB's property was being searched MB nervous wreck. LE calls wanting MB to come down because of something "sensitive" MB tells them tomorrow she will and the lady goes nuts and says NO we are going NOW. After MB talks to investigators MB is "relieved" CB takes it to mean she's relieved because they don't find anything pointing to EB's not alive so still hope. Next day MB has juvenile court unrelated to EB disappearance. CB and MB had discussed the case. CB goes to talk to investigators and finds out MB's totally lying to her about juvenile case. Same with being pregnant CB tries to find out the truth and MB just would insist but now show her any proof even claiming to have been to doctor but no proof of that even. So finally after lie after lie CB knows she has to get MB out of her house

I don't want to come off as rude by mentioning this. Please be cautious of what sources you are discussing here on WS, as we go off of what LE reports and what is said in MSM (main stream media). Other sources may be flagged and removed by moderators. I'm resharing Kat's link to the site rules just in case. Thanks so much.
Thanks I wasn't quite sure because I saw the lady was mentioned earlier. I read some of the rules but truth is my minds a wreck over this and I can't remember hardly anything any more

Maybe it's okay because the lady CB said it herself? Not like someone saying they heard CB say this?

Traded Evelyn for drugs? omg what a horrible thought. Maybe they are uncovering a lot they didn't realize was going on and seperate charges for drugs could come up later for people involved?

We thought of that way early on when we heard about the drug background on AB/WM But it’s so dark we just did not want to go there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HisMedusa