Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things like calling other posters names. They are doing things like anyone remotely connected to the TB's accusing them. Trying to contact even! One older lady distant relative of TB's whose never done a wrong thing her whole life accused of something even! I don't care about calling MB AB MM low life liars because they are
That is all definitely against the rules here lol minus the low life comments. Call 'em as we see 'em. IMO.

Last edited:
Things like calling other posters names. They are doing things like anyone remotely connected to the TB's accusing them. Trying to contact even! One older lady distant relative of TB's whose never done a wrong thing her whole life accused of something even! I don't care about calling MB AB MM low life liars because they are

Ok, now I get it! We can't get away with name calling on here...no worries, we all have different opinions but can't blast you and call you names about it.

* AB...no place of employment.
* WM...no place of employment.
* MB...worked at chicken shack (says she)
* HW...kinda sorta owns chicken shack (but not really)
* HW "gives" AB and WM a car that is registered to his brother, but actually belongs to their mother. (why on earth would HW "give" these 2 a car ? )
* AB and WM are picked up in the very same car in Wilkes County NC. (what on earth could they have been doing there ?)
* Sheriff Cassidy states that family members seem aggravated with LE for asking questions and conducting searches.
* FBI Drug Investigation Unit was brought into this case.

This isn't rocket science, folks.

MOO and JMO and OMO , etc. etc. etc.
Exactly!!!!

My opinion the answers are with MB. I think for sure AB had suspicions but because of her own troubles with the law and being wanted didn't herself alert authorities.
But couldn't AB use that to her advantage though?? Like, say for example, cleaning her record or getting some charges dropped??

ETA: Welcome to a new world without all that SM bull!!!

Agree. I think - because the the more time passes, the more likely it is Evelyn is dead (and it’s painful to see those words together) - this was
likely an accident, probably due to negligence (because you’d think MB would otherwise have contacted a hospital). I don’t see Evelyn’s mother as a cold-blooded killer. I do see her as somebody who has tangled herself in so many lies, she no longer knows where to turn. And there’s only one reason she can’t bring herself to tell the truth. IMO JMO

I have a tendency to agree with "accident" but, in the form of a loss of temper on MB's part that resulted in Evelyn's death. It seems that MB was dealing with at least 2 major stressors during the time Evelyn was last seen by anyone... Having to leave the trailer and trying to finagle her way into HW's basement apartment (with many prizes resulting.) Yet... there's Evelyn preventing her from getting her way. MB's "broken arm story" might be true or not but we know there was not even a slight arm injury that occurred while Evelyn was not with EP. But, I think there was, at least, a bad arm injury. (Unless MB made it up to try and muster up sympathy from HW.)

Evelyn was not only preventing MB's plans from coming true... but now, during a certain fateful moment, Evelyn was being a brat on top of it. I can almost hear MB's thoughts...
"I have to have HW but I can't have him because of you! You're what I get out of this whole situation and you've ruined my life. I don't want you. I want him."
(And, MB would be constantly churning this over and over in her mind. Enter Evelyn refusing to do this or that... whining about something and possibly just having a little temper tantrum of her own... and MB taking all her anger and frustration out on the "object" that was the cause of it all.)

"I want the guy and the house and I don't want this and I can't have what I want until this is gone."

That would be premeditated, too, in it's own way (lashing out violently enough to kill a child) and because, in a way it was pre-planned... in that; I think there was a series of days that took place where MB daydreamed and imagined of Evelyn being gone somehow... and with MB getting her own way in having HW take Evelyn's place as MB's wished-for result. And then; everything would be good again in MB's daydream world. MB and HW would live happily ever after. But, of all the unpleasant surprises! ...
~Not The End~

Last edited:
At this point I’m just getting frustrated by MB. Why does she think she is above the law? She is as cool as a cucumber thinking she is going to get away with this. By now I would think a normal person would be crying, sick, anxious, you name it.

It does make me wonder if she is covering for HW. I keep flip flopping on his involvement in this. Maybe she is staying calm because she knows (*thinks*) she can’t go down for something she didn’t do.

last night I was speculating about the BMW’s involvement in all this, but the drug trafficking idea makes a lot of sense. HW could be running drugs through his business (and using them with AB— hence the daily visits). AB and WM were planning to work for him as runners (hence the car).

At this point I would welcome HW to be arrested for something (anything). I feel like he would sing like a cannery to save his own butt.

But couldn't AB use that to her advantage though?? Like, say for example, cleaning her record or getting some charges dropped??

ETA: Welcome to a new world without all that SM bull!!!
Thank You. You would think but AB might think she's in bigtrouble for not reporting earlier. Her current charges are nothing to her with her record already. I don't know but would that be something like accessory? I truly believe AB held over MB's head to get her that car otherwise she would tell LE about not seeing EB.

At this point I’m just getting frustrated by MB. Why does she think she is above the law? She is as cool as a cucumber thinking she is going to get away with this. By now I would think a normal person would be crying, sick, anxious, you name it.

It does make me wonder if she is covering for HW. I keep flip flopping on his involvement in this. Maybe she is staying calm because she knows (*thinks*) she can’t go down for something she didn’t do.

last night I was speculating about the BMW’s involvement in all this, but the drug trafficking idea makes a lot of sense. HW could be running drugs through his business (and using them with AB— hence the daily visits). AB and WM were planning to work for him as runners (hence the car).

At this point I would welcome HW to be arrested for something (anything). I feel like he would sing like a cannery to save his own butt.

If EB is dead, whoever knows where her body is holds the cards. Everything else is secondary. With this many possible participants, it will be hard to convict without a body.

I am new on this site and I've tried to read all the comments but I am sure I've missed some so maybe this has been thought of already. If so sorry. Anyway HW mentioned in his interview MB told him EB broke her arm while visiting with EP. Some are thinking this was just an excuse MB was giving to HW as to why CPS wanted to speak with her.

I hadn't heard HW say that. That makes the most sense yet, imo. Hey... I think he's telling the truth!

If EB is dead, whoever knows where her body is holds the cards. Everything else is secondary. With this many possible participants, it will be hard to convict without a body.

I agree. And again, I can't help but make the comparison to the Haleigh Cummings case. Yes, we got some stiff drug convictions in that case, but no-one was ever charged with Haleigh's disappearance and her body has never been recovered. I suspect this is the direction were heading in in Evelyn's case as well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee