Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart breaks for all of LE who looked for sweet Evelyn and especially for this who found her body.

We may never learn what happened to her as she died but they know.

I'm thankful she's been in Heaven for a while and will know no more of her family's craziness and I pray that whoever did this is punished to the max.

God bless the little children of this fallen world.

AMBER Alert: Evelyn Mae Boswell

“This evening, as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Evelyn Mae Boswell, and acting on new information developed in the case, TBI Agents and Detectives with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office searched a property belonging to a family member of Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell, in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road in Blountville. During the search, investigators discovered human remains believed to be those of the missing 15-month-old girl. The remains will be sent for an autopsy and a positive identification.

The TBI, Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, and the FBI would like to thank the public for their support during the two-week AMBER Alert search for Evelyn Boswell.

The investigation remains active and ongoing at this time.”

My heart breaks for all of LE who looked for sweet Evelyn and especially for this who found her body.

We may never learn what happened to her as she was dying but they know.

I'm thankful she's been in Heaven for a while and will know no more of her family's craziness and I pray that whoever did this is punished to the max.

God bless the little children of this fallen world.

Last edited:
I’m really concerned because the articles say authorities searched THE HOME, not the property. How do you not know there’s a dead baby in your home? Oh my gosh I can’t get my head around it. I really didn’t think this is how it would end.

I am broken. Truly truly broken. And I am P!55ED.

I feel like a friggin idiot. I legitimately thought this baby was still alive and just in someone else's hands, out there somewhere and someday she'd see this story and wonder if it was her we were talking about.

I knew there was little hope, but I am absolutely heartbroken. :(

All I can do is cry for this sweet angel Evelyn. I am so happy that she was found and she isn't alone anymore and I am so sad and heartbroken and so angry at once.
Faye, Gannon & Evelyn in just a few weeks time. My heart truly hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader