Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all of them, TB has given me the worst feelings from the start but I thought maybe he was just manipulative and dishonest. I stayed quiet bc no one wanted to hear that I didn’t trust him but I think he knew all along.
Ugh.

Oh trust me you’re not alone I felt the entire group was nothing but freaks!!!! Every single on even both grandpas. Especially the one that bailed out his daughter and her boyfriend

I have thought of that. BUT seems like if she'd been missing since Dec and no one seemed to care.....why alert authorities?? Odd. But I don't necessarily disagree w you

I still think this points back to AB wanting to control the "situation". I believe, at the least, she suggested/participated in the burial location.

I’ve been right there with you Belly. I’ve stayed silent. I just don’t get why he would call DCS about it if he did know though. The charges tonight will be interesting to see. I hear multiple reporters say “in the house” and then correct themselves.

Guilt or getting ahead of the narrative IMO. Letecia called for Gannon too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member