Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB, Sr., the grandfather of EB, told News Channel 11 he has not seen EB since Thanksgiving. Who knows what MB told him, maybe she told him EB was with her father or maybe he didn't see her often. I don't know, but nothing about how these people live makes much sense to me.

Its kind of the perfect time for someone to go missing in a divided family. This would be the one time of year it would be reasonable to spend a couple of months with the other parent, particularly if they were military and only had very structured leave. It makes you sick to think about.

And, wasn't TB the one who said he and his new wife would ask MB, on more than one occasion, to bring the baby by for a visit but MB didn't bring her by. MB brought Evelyn for a visit around Thanksgiving and TB and wife never saw Evelyn again after that in spite of inviting MB to their home... it seems during the very time MB was living in TB's mobile park home. This makes me think there was some tension already going on... otherwise I would think that TB could have just dropped by the mobile home to visit and would have been welcomed to do so. But, apparently, that didn't happen and probably not by his choice, imo. I'm wondering if TB already had objections to certain elements of MB's lifestyle way back in October and November that was causing problems between two.
JMO.

That was DJ, AB’s father, MB’s maternal grandfather.

“Asked about his own contact with Evelyn, Jones said, he and his wife only saw the baby twice since she was born.

His wife kept asking Megan to bring Evelyn over, “and she just never would,” he said.”

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues | Local News | heraldcourier.com

The Chicken Shack. Just wondering about their bins. Here in UK, eatery places have 2 bins. One for paper, cardboard packaging etc and another for food stuff. I find it odd that in US they only have 1. Is that usual practice?

They have them in separate labeled categories in the same trash bin inside the eating establishment; with the hopes that the customers actually use the right labeled bin. After which the innards are bagged and thrown into the dumpster in opaque bags, for the trash collectors to deal with at the other end.

Ah ok. I can see that happening but surely There had to be one other person out there that wondered where Evelyn was. If not how very sad that no one noticed that little jewel was missing.

Maybe TBSr. didn't see Evelyn at Christmas and didn't expect to at the time, because he was told by MB that she was with EP.

It would make sense to me, considering that HW said he was told mid-December by MB that Evelyn was with EP (the broken-arm tale).

Remember in that one interview where MB said she still had all of EB’s Christmas gifts still wrapped up and ready to give to her?

Yeah...wonder where those are today or if they even exist?

IIRC, MB brought up the Christmas gifts right around the time when some comments here on WS were made about Christmas gifts, and that the same subject was being discussed on SM. When MB brought up the gifts that she had bought and were waiting for Evelyn I remember thinking,
"No kidding... she's taking some of her cues from social media and throwing explanations out to the media to cover herself in the interview."
I'd bet the family farm that not even a mini-sized stuffed-toy reindeer was purchased by MB.
I bet HW would know...

I know this has been thrown around a bunch already, but where is all of Evelyn’s “stuff?”

When we travel with our 17 month old it’s a regular circus because babies need so much crap.

Crib, high chair, diapers, play pen, toys, clothes, bottles, bibs, car seat... it’s endless!

I can imagine that there may be duplicates of those things at MB’s grandma’s house, TBs house because he has young children, etc, but surely MB had to have some things of her own. I’m guessing she said it all went with Evelyn to EPs for the “holidays,” but does she have any sort of storage somewhere? Surely she didn’t move all of her things to the motel room or HW’s basement.

Did anyone notice that TB/A have used the word “mourning” twice now? I’m guessing this means they’re not hopeful she’ll be found alive.
I find this curious as well as one of MB's initial interviews, she used "Evelyn was..." sometimes as well as "Evelyn is..." but I probably read too much into things like that.

I am not saying he is involved. I am saying that he may have had a feeling that MB did something to harm EB and wanted her held accountable.

I know their family has a criminal background, but beating up someone for cheating with their wife verses covering up the disappearance/murder of his granddaughter are two very different things.

I am extremely close with my two sisters but I would never coverup the murder or disappearance of my niece or nephew for them. If I suspected foul play or something fishy going on I would alert authorities on my own family. I hope most decent human beings would, especially if they know their daughter is a pathological liar.

I think it took 2 months because MB became so wrapped up in HW that she wasn’t coming around as much. She also kept making excuses for where the baby was. Obviously her parents/family should have asked more questions/demanded answers before that much time had passed.

Who knows. JMOO.

I have a feeling that MB lied to AB just as she lied to everyone else. She told the old "silver trailer in Mendota story and AB hoped it was true... soon figured out it wasn't... but not before she was given the car to go up there and "get Evelyn back."

I don't think MB would confess to anything with her new "hubby, little does he know," HW standing right there beside her during their daily visits to AB and WM. ...and, HW or not... I don't think she ever tells the truth. The grand finale was getting arrested for the stolen car! I bet if MB had been within their reach at that moment, she'd still be in the hospital.

There's a reason that TB appears to favor AB over MB and it's family history, imo. Imo, MB has been a big family problem for a very long time. Nobody wanted her to have that baby and she went ahead and the had baby anyway, of course.... she never did listen to anyone else and now look what's happened. Just exactly what we all knew would happen and told her would happen... another MB storm, as always.
JMO
ETA to add another detail and and "MB" instead of "she"

Last edited:
Is it known if the Sand Pointe address is where MB was living up to the evening of her abrupt arrest?

One of the early news articles listed Sandy Pointe as the location where LE first interviewed MB (after TBsr contacted DCS).

Also, TBsr recently posted a copy of the DCS report (the one which prompted the LE investigation). That posting has since been removed/hidden however, it did list Sandy Point as the location MB was living after choosing to move out of TBjr's trailer.

As far as when she officially moved out, I don't believe that has been disclosed. The new tenant told a reporter he had been living in the trailer for "a few months". That could be reasonably interpreted to mean the new occupancy began in November or December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shirleymae