Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My faith in LE is strong (local, state and federal). I have professional experience with LE in this region (not Sullivan County) and can attest to their desire to find truth. Of course, this is a generalized statement based on personal experience but I feel comfortable speaking to the abilities of LE in the region.

IMO, the residence(s) on Sandy Pointe are part of their investigation. After all, MB was staying there after leaving TBjr's trailer so, logic dictates EB would have been with her at that time (mid-late December seems to be the confirmed time frame for last sighting of EB).

I realize HW and his family are managing this situation while safely positioned behind lawyers. Smart move, by the way, since a substantial amount of assets are on the line. LE is, most likely, battling road blocks from their lawyers every step of the way. Of course, this is an assumption on my part. Time will tell if it turns out to be truth.

Either way, it's only a matter of time before LE gains access to properties owned by HW and/or his family. Personally, I hope the W family freely offers that access and invites LE to search. If they do that and nothing is found, the focus will return to AB and WM as MB's cohorts. But, for now, HW (and family) will obviously remain on the radar simply because there is no reason to exclude them from the investigation.

IMO

Is it known if the Sand Pointe address is where MB was living up to the evening of her abrupt arrest? If so, a lot of MB's and Evelyn's personal items should have been left behind there. If HW was truthful that he hadn't see the baby then it would seem to stand to reason that Evelyn was "gone" before MB managed to move into his house; all the while lying that Evelyn was with her father. Either way, it would seem that there was items left behind. I wonder where that "stuff" is now. With LE ? ...or did HW dump it at a MB family member's house? Where are all of MB's and Evelyn's personal possessions?

the more i think about this case the more i wonder if MB has repressed memories of what ever happened to Evelyn, the possibility of a tragic accident and an already traumatised mind combines to block off or prevent memory, its not fringe science trauma related memory loss or the creation of false memory by the mind to protect itself.
Maybe MB's mind created a positive memory for her to cling to after the loss of EB, unfortunately trying to find repressed memories isn't as simple as realising your memories are not complete or right.
now she is being questioned she keeps creating new ones but without fully understanding.
maybe she is just a cold blooded killer but i am struggling to see that in her and i am by no means a see the best in people kinda person.
i have seen her likened to Tee S but for me they are worlds apart everything about TS makes my evil barometer go off, with MB i know something is off but mostly i see a very unsure broken child trying to be a grown up.

IMO the one person who should be doing anything and everything she can, ISN'T. The one person who CAN tell where Evelyn is has done nothing but lie to her family and the police.
I could understand if LE has asked certain family to stay out of the media but for the mother of a child to sit by and watch all this chaos unfold and do NOTHING to bring her child home is evil!

My theory is worth all of 2 cents but I believe MB has accidentally, likely negligently, caused the death of EB. I don't think AB or WM know what happened because they have incentive to tell it. 3 people cannot keep a secret. She's had time to plan and try to make deniability. I think she wants to be pregnant. She's the only one clearly out there pushing lies as cover. All my opinion. Praying that I'm wrong and EB is alive and safe.

My theory is worth all of 2 cents but I believe MB has accidentally, likely negligently, caused the death of EB. I don't think AB or WM know what happened because they have incentive to tell it. 3 people cannot keep a secret. She's had time to plan and try to make deniability. I think she wants to be pregnant. She's the only one clearly out there pushing lies as cover. All my opinion. Praying that I'm wrong and EB is alive and safe.

Same. :(

What could she have accidentally done that couldn’t be reported that’s the part that really gets to me. If there was an accident that could be explained then why lie about it and carry-on with all the shenanigans. Crazy stuff!

Last edited:

I find your theory intriguing and insightful, @ardean . I also think @zenzen has an interesting point with repressed memory, etc.

DJ had made reference in his original interview to AB and MB having a strained relationship (not sure those were the exact words), which is another reason I wonder if MB turned to TB Sr again for help. What I cannot compute, though, is how, or IF, both TB Sr. AND AB had involvement in Evelyn's disappearance.

....I'm not sure if what I just wrote even makes sense...JMO.

I hear you, Tippy. You make a good point, I'm just not entirely convinced that MB is bright enough to carry out a premeditated plan- MOO.
It may not have been 'planned' but still have been premeditated. Evelyn may have been abused or neglected in some way, was not given medical care and died as a result. Jmo

TB, Sr., the grandfather of EB, told News Channel 11 he has not seen EB since Thanksgiving. Who knows what MB told him, maybe she told him EB was with her father or maybe he didn't see her often. I don't know, but nothing about how these people live makes much sense to me.

And, wasn't TB the one who said he and his new wife would ask MB, on more than one occasion, to bring the baby by for a visit but MB didn't bring her by. MB brought Evelyn for a visit around Thanksgiving and TB and wife never saw Evelyn again after that in spite of inviting MB to their home... it seems during the very time MB was living in TB's mobile park home. This makes me think there was some tension already going on... otherwise I would think that TB could have just dropped by the mobile home to visit and would have been welcomed to do so. But, apparently, that didn't happen and probably not by his choice, imo. I'm wondering if TB already had objections to certain elements of MB's lifestyle way back in October and November that was causing problems between two.
JMO.

Its just the saddest thing to me that Evelyn has no one in her Family fighting for her. The Public cares more about her being found. Even if they are resigned to the fact that Megan did cause her death, did EBs life not matter? If nothing else SEARCH !! Go to the jail and confront Megan..something!! just wow.
This breaks my heart. Not one person in her family is looking for her. Everyone is concerned about themselves.

Is it known if the Sand Pointe address is where MB was living up to the evening of her abrupt arrest? If so, a lot of MB's and Evelyn's personal items should have been left behind there. If HW was truthful that he hadn't see the baby then it would seem to stand to reason that Evelyn was "gone" before MB managed to move into his house; all the while lying that Evelyn was with her father. Either way, it would seem that there was items left behind. I wonder where that "stuff" is now. With LE ? ...or did HW dump it at a MB family member's house? Where are all of MB's and Evelyn's personal possessions?
Remember in that one interview where MB said she still had all of EB’s Christmas gifts still wrapped up and ready to give to her?

Yeah...wonder where those are today or if they even exist?

Yes, Hunter T's Chicken Shack in Blountsville has a dumpster. I didn't know it was really a shack! There's a miniature dumpster behind and to the left of the shack. Imo, not at all suitable for throwing away anything other than small amounts of paper trash, gone bad food, etc.
JMO.

ETA: The area looks isolated but Northeast State College is directly across the street from the Chicken Shack.
ETA: I deleted my request for a specific address. Someone helped me out... thanks. Sorry to have duplicated your post, steeltowngirl... I hadn't seen your post before I put mine up.

All good pepper 34. The more eyes, the better!

Ahhhh, ok. I'm admittedly not familiar enough with the terminology to know the difference. BRB, going to learn!
Yes, premeditation can occur in minutes or seconds. If a child is injured as a result of abuse, and continues to be abused or neglected, it can be considered premeditation because a reasonable person would know that their actions could result in death. The same is true for not seeking immediate medical care.

At least that's how I understand it. Either way, it would be murder. Jmo

What could she have accidentally done that couldn’t be reported that’s the part that really gets to me. If there was an accident that could be explained then why lie about it and carry-on with all the shenanigans. Crazy stuff!

I could imagine not having babysitter and leaving her at home. Maybe infection from broken bone. Maybe some post partum depression or psychological things going on and irrational response. Things that aren't rational to normal people. She may think she would be in trouble or disappoint someone. I think there is a very juvenile though process going on and she seems on the level of a 12 year old emotionally. IMO

I think what happened to Evelyn is the doing of MB also, I also believe that Evelyn may have been conceived to keep her father around. Clearly she's in hurry to claim pregnancy now and I think it's all to keep HW around. I wont rule out AB not knowing yet. Maybe I am wrong thinking HW knows the truth maybe he truly believes Evelyn was with her father the whole time. MB clearly lies like a river runs!!! all my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234