Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry your part of the world is taking so many hits but maybe this might help reduce the fear of corona, the SARS coronavirus outbreak in 02 had a 10% mortality rate and was almost completely eradicated within months this new variant has a 2.3% rate... i think it will also be dealt with quickly and the lose of life will not be as horrendous as people are fearing

Not to get too far off track, I agree that the mortality rate seems to be low. For most healthy people, the symptoms appear to be non life threatening.

The trouble with the coronavirus is the incubation period, which could be 14 days.

This may seem insensitive, however, the level of fear in the US is a great concern to me. Emotion is such a powerful force when not appropriately contained.

Take reasonable steps, like with the annual flu, when traveling or in public venues. Wipe down surfaces you need to come in contact with, wash hands thoroughly, and avoid touching your eyes and mouth.

Which, I suppose, raises the question: Which came first; the Chicken Man, or the 'disappearance' of Evelyn?

But, I have to be honest, folks... I'm still somewhat undecided about MB's direct involvement. From all reports, it appears that she's done nothing but lie about anything and everything from the get-go. And that's DISTURBINGLY BAD, obviously. But, if you re-watch all of the interviews, and Monday's court appearance, with a different perspective in mind, couldn't it also be likely that she's telling some (half) truths, and trying to protect someone other than her own self? Couldn't the inconsistencies stem from a gradually waning trust in that person she initially tried to protect? Suppose that she did have some kind of issue in early December that caused her to become homeless, and she entrusted someone in a seemingly more stable situation to care for Evelyn... Perhaps she fully believed that her daughter was being reasonably well cared for in the months leading up to the Amber Alert? Maybe she had frequent phone calls with Evelyn during those months. That seems entirely plausible to me. She's just a kid herself! Not old enough to be entrusted with casting a Vote in an Election; not old enough to legally buy a beer. Why? Because she's a child! Unable to be entrusted to make solid, well-informed decisions on her own... because she's a child! Then, suddenly, the $#!) hits the fan and everyone around her just scrambled...

Ugh, I just don't know... too much misinformation on SM, too little known facts, and FAR too much historical family drama for me to form a solid opinion, I guess. To me, in her Court appearance video, she looked like a scared little girl who was absolutely devastated to look out upon the gallery and see that there was not a single soul there to support her. As I've said a dozen times before, I'm probably grasping at straws, but now I'm just confusing myself with my thoughts - for and against - at this point. I typically have strong gut instincts very early on in the cases I've followed here on WS, but I've been waffling back and forth on this one from Day 1 (rather surprising, even to me!). There must be a legitimate reason for that, in my mind. We really just need more FACTS to be unveiled. ALL MOO.

I'm starting to flip flop, just a teeny tiny bit. All along I felt that MB hasn't done anything, she may have been covering to protect someone. She's just a child herself and needs guidance and support.

The last couple of days, I'm not so sure.

Ha, the SM circus! Out of curiosity I went to have a peep. Couldn't even find a thing so had to give up and come back 'home' to WS.

The Chicken Shack. Just wondering about their bins. Here in UK, eatery places have 2 bins. One for paper, cardboard packaging etc and another for food stuff. I find it odd that in US they only have 1. Is that usual practice?

new member - been lurking on site since I found it while surfing web for information & following this since beginning- I don’t do SM but after lurking on this site I found some honest, factual, concerned & compassionate people I related to & wanted to join,
I think this post is a very good reflection of how I feel at this point but didn’t know how to put in correct way as just joining y’all. I’m so confused about everything also. I have hope that this beautiful baby girl Evelyn will be found. Oh yea I am referring to Factoria post earlier. Just learning how to use site so. Sorry if I have confused anybody.

Yes, Hunter T's Chicken Shack in Blountsville has a dumpster. I didn't know it was really a shack! There's a miniature dumpster behind and to the left of the shack. Imo, not at all suitable for throwing away anything other than small amounts of paper trash, gone bad food, etc.
JMO.

ETA: The area looks isolated but Northeast State College is directly across the street from the Chicken Shack.
ETA: I deleted my request for a specific address. Someone helped me out... thanks.

My faith in LE is strong (local, state and federal). I have professional experience with LE in this region (not Sullivan County) and can attest to their desire to find truth. Of course, this is a generalized statement based on personal experience but I feel comfortable speaking to the abilities of LE in the region.

IMO, the residence(s) on Sandy Pointe are part of their investigation. After all, MB was staying there after leaving TBjr's trailer so, logic dictates EB would have been with her at that time (mid-late December seems to be the confirmed time frame for last sighting of EB).

I realize HW and his family are managing this situation while safely positioned behind lawyers. Smart move, by the way, since a substantial amount of assets are on the line. LE is, most likely, battling road blocks from their lawyers every step of the way. Of course, this is an assumption on my part. Time will tell if it turns out to be truth.

Either way, it's only a matter of time before LE gains access to properties owned by HW and/or his family. Personally, I hope the W family freely offers that access and invites LE to search. If they do that and nothing is found, the focus will return to AB and WM as MB's cohorts. But, for now, HW (and family) will obviously remain on the radar simply because there is no reason to exclude them from the investigation.

IMO

new member - been lurking on site since I found it while surfing web for information & following this since beginning- I don’t do SM but after lurking on this site I found some honest, factual, concerned & compassionate people I related to & wanted to join,
I think this post is a very good reflection of how I feel at this point but didn’t know how to put in correct way as just joining y’all. I’m so confused about everything also. I have hope that this beautiful baby girl Evelyn will found
Welcome!

I agree. EB was missing for 2 months when TBsr reported her missing. Why would he report her missing if he was involved in any way?

wonder why it took 2 months to report her missing. are we too assume he rarely saw the baby? Also I find it hard to believe no one else found it odd that she hadn’t been seen no Christmas pictures posted which everyone does with their kids and presents...

In my opinion, he was trying to hold MB accountable for her actions. Who knows how close of a relationship they have. No matter what, you can tell it is dysfunctional. But if MB did hurt her child, TBsr did the right thing. It also helps take any blame away from him since he looks like a responsible, caring adult.

But, I'm not going to forget either that, before all this hit the fan, TB gave MB and her baby a place to live when it might be she had nowhere else to go.

Has anyone else been having trouble with this site today? I keep having issues with it not loading.

I'm not having that trouble. I'm having trouble "liking" posts which happens at least once or twice per day/evening. A bar in the upper right shows that time's passing and then the "like" doesn't "take." I often have to go back and "like" comments later in time.

I think this post is a very good reflection of how I feel at this point but didn’t know how to put in correct way as just joining y’all. I’m so confused about everything also. I have hope that this beautiful baby girl Evelyn will be found. Oh yea I am referring to Factoria post earlier. Just learning how to use site so. Sorry if I have confused anybody.

Glad you joined!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Websleuths:)

wonder why it took 2 months to report her missing. are we too assume he rarely saw the baby? Also I find it hard to believe no one else found it odd that she hadn’t been seen no Christmas pictures posted which everyone does with their kids and presents...

TB, Sr., the grandfather of EB, told News Channel 11 he has not seen EB since Thanksgiving. Who knows what MB told him, maybe she told him EB was with her father or maybe he didn't see her often. I don't know, but nothing about how these people live makes much sense to me.

Welcome to Websleuths BBRNNC. I'm sure that you aren't alone worrying about putting things the correct way. We've all made mistakes, some more than others.

I've been here a few years now but still get butterflies and can't do links very well lol. In certain you'll be happy hereand quickly make friends.

TB, Sr., the grandfather of EB, told News Channel 11 he has not seen EB since Thanksgiving. Who knows what MB told him, maybe she told him EB was with her father or maybe he didn't see her often. I don't know, but nothing about how these people live makes much sense to me.

Ah ok. I can see that happening but surely There had to be one other person out there that wondered where Evelyn was. If not how very sad that no one noticed that little jewel was missing.

Completely agree. Somehow this precious little girl with her whole life ahead of her just disappeared from everyone's lives and no one noticed or reported for two+ months? IMO there is so much going on with them that individually they may have noticed but didn't want to call attention to their own misdeeds so left it for someone else. Very sad EB doesn't have one strong advocate in her circle that spoke up sooner. I still have faith that justice will be served but it's likely way too late for this innocent angel. MOO

Ah ok. I can see that happening but surely There had to be one other person out there that wondered where Evelyn was. If not how very sad that no one noticed that little jewel was missing.

If MB is responsible like I suspect she is, I assume she distanced herself from anyone who would be suspicious of EB not being with her or any of her "stories" of where EB was.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member