Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked earlier how to find out if that Chicken Shack has a private dumpster for their waste. I have tried to find out but I can't. That was the very first thought I had after finding out about her new boyfriends business. But one of many possibilities in my mind. This is all so sad.

They probably generate a lot of trash so the health department “might” require them to have their own dumpster. Or at least a central location that could handle it.

Looking at health department regulations could help you find out.

As much trash as they get rid of it would be more convenient.

JMO

My thoughts exactly! Haleighs home life was messed up too! When I was thinking about when the last bunch of characters like this was, her case came to my mind quickly!

Mariah Woods. She was found, but the family is a nightmare. And mom, who I personally believe had just as much to do with MW’s death as her skanky boyfriend, has never been charged with a thing. Families (and her ex) are iffy.

JMO

Mariah Woods. She was found, but the family is a nightmare. And mom, who I personally believe had just as much to do with MW’s death as her skanky boyfriend, has never been charged with a thing. Families (and her ex) are iffy.

JMO

That happened here where we live. We live 5 miles from where they lived. I can’t even put in the words with this community felt watching her walk away with no charges we keep hoping by the time her disgusting boyfriend goes to trial that something will change. To think she let that monster around her kids!! Heartbreaking case!

Last edited:
Still catching up, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank Tippy and Pommy Mommy for all their hard work in keeping our media/maps thread organized and up to date. You guys rock !
Ditto! I’ve been so busy with Gannon that I’ve neglected Evelyn but knew it was in good hands ! I really want these two children found
JMO

That happened here where we live. We live 5 miles from where they lived. I can’t even put in the words with this community felt watching her walk away with no charges we keep hoping by the time her disgusting boyfriend goes to trial that something will change. To think she let that monster around her kids!! Heartbreaking case!
I have thought about this scenario with HW and MB... then MB running to her mom saying there was an accident. AB tells MB she can't say anything or shes in trouble too... AB (someone she trusts, shes with my mother) and WM take Evelyn and dispose of her....
So many scenarios but so many times we see the mother stand by and allow things to happen and then protect the man that they think loves them... idk its such a cluster ....
I did think that the video with Evelyn's great grandfather was sincere.
I think AB and her comment after court was fake, IMO she would have spoke the moment she got bond if she cared about Evelyn and wanted to find her. I think if MB was lying about AB being involved AB would have immediately stepped up and said something.
I just hope that Evelyn is found, God is with her wherever she is but she deserves to be brought home and have peace.

It is a little surprising that $62,000 of reward money, hasn't been enough to cause anyone to crack.

I mean, they can't ALL be guilty as sin of doing something bad to Evelyn.
Perhaps if the reward was for information leading to the arrest of someone or for any information on what happened to EB then someone would come forward. Bit of the people with information know it would not lead to her safe return then they wouldn’t receive any money so why come forward? MOO

Ditto! I’ve been so busy with Gannon that I’ve neglected Evelyn but knew it was in good hands ! I really want these two children found
JMO

Divide and conquer, Honey. Sadly, we have too many of these cases and not nearly enough WSers to go around. And media/map threads are so tedious . I think we all understand the kind of dedication it takes to tackle those threads. We love and appreciate each and every one of you for all of your hard work.

@hdo82 The last thread closed before I could reply to the Chicken Shack dumpster post, but here’s a link in google maps Google Maps

Looks like a small waste receptacle in the rear of the facility.
View attachment 236404
Thank you!
I hate that the thought came into my mind but there is so little information and anything is possible. This would be just an awful thing if MB were to just dispose of Evelyn this way but seems that MB doesn't want Evelyn found. IMO
She's not cooperating and that's the first clue to me that something really bad happened.

IMO, social media is going to ruin this investigation more than it already has. I understand that there's freedom of speech, but when does that become interference with an ongoing, active investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee