Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just the saddest thing to me that Evelyn has no one in her Family fighting for her. The Public cares more about her being found. Even if they are resigned to the fact that Megan did cause her death, did EBs life not matter? If nothing else SEARCH !! Go to the jail and confront Megan..something!! just wow.

Its just the saddest thing to me that Evelyn has no one in her Family fighting for her. The Public cares more about her being found. Even if they are resigned to the fact that Megan did cause her death, did EBs life not matter? If nothing else SEARCH !! Go to the jail and confront Megan..something!! just wow.
It seems that so many players in this are family and with SM interference and all the lies MB started off with that maybe its like others here have suggested... maybe LE has asked people to remain silent while they do their jobs?
Evelyn's great grandfather spoke yesterday, he seemed genuine but idk about anyone else. especially MB and AB statements for obvious reasons

IMO, social media is going to ruin this investigation more than it already has. I understand that there's freedom of speech, but when does that become interference with an ongoing, active investigation?

Does this include us here? Or are you referring to other social media? I haven’t been following elsewhere, except some MSM, so I’m unsure of what’s happening “out there”.

Does this include us here? Or are you referring to other social media? I haven’t been following elsewhere, except some MSM, so I’m unsure of what’s happening “out there”.

No, sorry for the confusion, Steel. I just mean that "out there" is going to cause a raucous for LE (more than it already has) and I wondered where the line can be drawn between freedom of speech and interference with an investigation. The short of it is, even though LE has asked people not to spread rumors, etc. on social media, it continues to happen. Maybe someone will dig their own grave, so to speak.

I refuse to watch the court room theatrics of Granny Lady and her boyfriend but am I correct that she was there in court with him but NOT with MB when she had her hearing
What a disgusting bunch. WM is a spawn of Satan for sure!
Ugh. Just thinking about them makes me..,,,
God someone hand me a Brillo pad please!!

I think Social Media is a great way of getting pics and info out there quickly. Plus its a new day and age and SM isn't going anywhere. I do feel for Investigators and all Law Enforcement having to dig thru the BS when a case becomes popular.

I refuse to watch the court room theatrics of Granny Lady and her *** boyfriend but am I correct that she was there in court with him but NOT with MB when she had her hearing
What a disgusting bunch. WM is a spawn of Satan for sure!
Ugh. Just thinking about them makes me..,,,
God someone hand me a Brillo pad please!!
Wasn't there for MB. Nobody was.

No, sorry for the confusion, Steel. I just mean that "out there" is going to cause a raucous for LE (more than it already has) and I wondered where the line can be drawn between freedom of speech and interference with an investigation. The short of it is, even though LE has asked people not to spread rumors, etc. on social media, it continues to happen. Maybe someone will dig their own grave, so to speak.

Thank you for clarifying, Meredith. I am almost afraid to venture out there, but I may do so just to take a peek at the circus. :(

I'm still wondering who gave a clue on the pillow/styrofoam. Someone in the ring knows something and is talking. Jmo. Supposedly the HW chicken man already got a lawyer???!!!, would a lawyer tell someone to give info if they know something? There's so many possibilities in this mess. I'd love to know baby is safe but I'm not holding my breath anymore, this is sooo sad and disheartening the lives of all in the story here. Jmo

This "tip" could be to assist finding EB or to look cooperative.

While not the type you think of to play strategy games, this group is trying to play a hillbilly ( I is one ) game of chess.

I really hope the FBI is involved in the interrogations. A key moment may come from an involuntary slip, either verbally or in body language. Inside the mind(s) are the answers.

Thank you for clarifying, Meredith. I am almost afraid to venture out there, but I may do so just to take a peek at the circus. :(

Be warned. It is QUITE the circus and @Mountain_Kat nailed it, nobody seems to give a **** that Evelyn is still missing. I'm really glad I'm in the northeast, I'd be losing my mind if I closer. I just don't understand.

It’s unbelievable, isn’t it. Nobody stepping forward to say they miss her, they want her back, where is she. I don’t think even her poor excuse of a mother has said she wants her back. Nobody in her family appears to give a rat’s ar$e that a small child has just *pooft* vanished.
Poor, poor Evelyn.

Well, just to be accurate, AB was still in jail during MB's hearing. But I suspect that even if she had been out for that, she wouldn't have shown up for it. Because...it didn't include her boyfriend or her drug of choice.
AB got out the night of the 28th, MB's bond reduction hearing was the 2nd.

It’s unbelievable, isn’t it. Nobody stepping forward to say they miss her, they want her back, where is she. I don’t think even her poor excuse of a mother has said she wants her back. Nobody in her family appears to give a rat’s ar$e that a small child has just *pooft* vanished.
Poor, poor Evelyn.

I have been trying to understand that since the first time I saw the MB give an interview. It's disgusting. Like I said before, everything in their disgusting miserable lives is taking precedence over this beautiful baby girl.
Nobody is pleading for this girl to be found and returned and IMO its because they don't want her found because that would lead to murder charges for one or multiple people involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife