Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
her maternal grandfather and uncle have both contributed $10k ea, i think it os a little harsh that because they choose to stay out of the media circus that they do not care about Evelyn.
this family is definitely fractured but TB snr is raising two young children and he took the step of contacting authorities, had he not, chances are none of us would even know her name and no one would ever have looked for her.
trial by SM is relentless and not always justified.

i think the moral outrage is leaking into place undeserving.

I think if the reward money was for information that would help lead to a conviction they would have a better chance of solving the case.

It’s easy for TBjr and TBSr to put up $10,000 each when they know they won’t have to pay it out (when she is found). If it was for information leading to an arrest, they may not have been so forthright to cough up $20,000.

I think if the reward money was for information that would help lead to a conviction they would have a better chance of solving the case.

It’s easy for TBjr and TBSr to put up $10,000 each when they know they won’t have to pay it out (when she is found). If it was for information leading to an arrest, they may not have been so forthright to cough up $20,000.

Well..... He really seemed sincere!!! IMO, he knows nothing! And see, he made one statement! That's all they have to do, at least make one statement to keep her up front! Just please use the media to keep baby Evelyn on the front burner! MOO

* DBM because my keyboard is not working correctly and posted before I had a chance to actually write something. I'm going to give it another try... sorry :oops:

her maternal grandfather and uncle have both contributed $10k ea, i think it os a little harsh that because they choose to stay out of the media circus that they do not care about Evelyn.
this family is definitely fractured but TB snr is raising two young children and he took the step of contacting authorities, had he not, chances are none of us would even know her name and no one would ever have looked for her.
trial by SM is relentless and not always justified.

i think the moral outrage is leaking into place undeserving.
IMO the one person who should be doing anything and everything she can, ISN'T. The one person who CAN tell where Evelyn is has done nothing but lie to her family and the police.
I could understand if LE has asked certain family to stay out of the media but for the mother of a child to sit by and watch all this chaos unfold and do NOTHING to bring her child home is evil!

so why did he bring attention to the fact she was missing?
if he knew EB was dead then he would know he was creating a world of trouble for himself and his family

if he knew EB was dead then he would know he was creating a world of trouble for himself and his family

I have a LOT of thoughts on this specific question, but I think I'm going to wait a bit and see how things play out before I speak/type.

In my opinion, he was trying to hold MB accountable for her actions. Who knows how close of a relationship they have. No matter what, you can tell it is dysfunctional. But if MB did hurt her child, TBsr did the right thing. It also helps take any blame away from him since he looks like a responsible, caring adult.

Well..... He really seemed sincere!!! IMO, he knows nothing! And see, he made one statement! That's all they have to do, at least make one statement to keep her up front! Just please use the media to keep baby Evelyn on the front burner! MOO

I don't think he knows either. I think AB, WM, MB and possibly HW are the only ones who do know... and that's if MB told even those 2 (or 3) the truth. So, although we all want the family to come forward and tell LE what really happened... I don't think they can do that because they really don't know.

I think it's unrealistic to hope for AB and WM to come forward and share anything they know. From the very beginning, long before anyone outside of a few people knew that Evelyn was missing, AB told her EX that he'd be sorry if he called LE about her missing grand-baby. So why would she change her mind and now level with LE if it's not in her own best interest? I don't think she would and I think WM, bravado aside, is not the "lead" player in his nauseating relationship with AB... and, that aside, I don't think he has the moral character in the first place to go to LE even if AB were suddenly off the scene.

#1) AB or WM would go to LE for several reasons only imo. First, if circumstances change and they begin to turn on each other. I don't see that happening.... unless #2...

2) One of the 2 or both get arrested for something much more serious than car theft. To avoid long jail terms for drugs, etc... I think finally LE would have a bargaining chip to work with... with either or both.
(And this is what I'm hoping for.)
ALL JMO

ETA: I truly believe that EX of AB... Sr and Jr, too... do not know anything about the whereabouts of Evelyn. If they did know they either would have not gone to LE at all because they would have known they would be sorry... or, if they knew... would go to LE and tell everything they knew. But, that's just another JMO.

In my opinion, he was trying to hold MB accountable for her actions. Who knows how close of a relationship they have. No matter what, you can tell it is dysfunctional. But if MB did hurt her child, TBsr did the right thing. It also helps take any blame away from him since he looks like a responsible, caring adult.

None of this will matter if he knows of information and not telling LE.

I think his intentions are the best of the bunch, which I know is a low bar.

Yes, Hunter T's Chicken Shack in Blountsville has a dumpster. I didn't know it was really a shack! There's a miniature dumpster behind and to the left of the shack. Imo, not at all suitable for throwing away anything other than small amounts of paper trash, gone bad food, etc.
JMO.

ETA: The area looks isolated but Northeast State College is directly across the street from the Chicken Shack.
ETA: I deleted my request for a specific address. Someone helped me out... thanks. Sorry to have duplicated your post, steeltowngirl... I hadn't seen your post before I put mine up.

Attachments

• HUNTERT'SCHICKENSHACK.jpg
    HUNTERT'SCHICKENSHACK.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I had to edit, because I misunderstood Bill Lee in the PC. The confirmed case was in Williamson County. Middle Tennessee, but still. Enough already.

The coronavirus will continue to top the news while this case (EB) fades over time without a new event.

It is hard to watch and hear the loved ones who lost family and friends during the tornadoes. Miracles and tragedies intertwined in a matter of seconds.

Be thankful friends. Life can change so quick.

3 emotional gut punches to our community in a row. Evelyn, Nashville tornado, and now the first reported case of coronavirus in TN .
sorry your part of the world is taking so many hits but maybe this might help reduce the fear of corona, the SARS coronavirus outbreak in 02 had a 10% mortality rate and was almost completely eradicated within months this new variant has a 2.3% rate... i think it will also be dealt with quickly and the loss of life will not be as horrendous as people are fearing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member