Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could imagine not having babysitter and leaving her at home. Maybe infection from broken bone. Maybe some post partum depression or psychological things going on and irrational response. Things that aren't rational to normal people. She may think she would be in trouble or disappoint someone. I think there is a very juvenile though process going on and she seems on the level of a 12 year old emotionally. IMO

I have to agree from listening to her and previous things which by the way is the last time I watched any of those freaks on video (I refused to watch anymore after seeing MB in court with her feel sorry for me face and smirk and Granny’s first release and how she had such evilness towards reporters when asked about Evelyn) but she did seem like someone in early junior high school. Very immature and making stuff up by the minute

I am not asking the family to do newspaper or TV interviews. I am okay with people staying silent, but not even hanging up fliers or going to a vigil??? There are other ways to help find missing folks and I from where I sit, on my high horse or not, I do not see anyone related to Evelyn doing this sort of thing. But I am not there so maybe I am missing something.

I am not asking the family to do newspaper or TV interviews. I am okay with people staying silent, but not even hanging up fliers or going to a vigil??? There are other ways to help find missing folks and I from where I sit, on my high horse or not, I do not see anyone related to Evelyn doing this sort of thing. But I am not there so maybe I am missing something.
Pleading on FB since they like SM so much would be better than nothing. I am just dumfounded at the lack of family involvement in raising awareness!

Too bad Evelyn's grandfather and great grandfather don't allow property searches in wooded areas, just to let be sure seeing that MB had access to so much property!
They haven't allowed their property to be searched? Even without their permission I don't think LE would have any problem getting a warrant, but they need to have probable cause. It seems to me they don't have any evidence yet that points to a particular area. Imo

It may not have been 'planned' but still have been premeditated. Evelyn may have been abused or neglected in some way, was not given medical care and died as a result. Jmo

We are so often on the same page, MsBetsy , and we are on the same page again. My thoughts go back to the unsolicited broken arm story, which is why I asked Shay for her professional thoughts on whether a child could die from an untreated broken arm. But I also wonder, IF Evelyn ever did have a broken arm (and we don't know that), could an injury like that have occurred during an accident that could also have caused unseen internal injuries. Take for example, a fall down a flight of basement stairs.

I have absolutely no theory on what happened to Evelyn. That's just the direction my thoughts have gone. I've also considered that she might have been forgotten in her car seat. But who knows ?

Last edited:
Pleading on FB since they like SM so much would be better than nothing. I am just dumfounded at the lack of family involvement in raising awareness!

Here is the thing, I don't think a lack of awareness is the issue. Lack of admission is the issue.

It seems most know that the answers lie within a small group of people. With that belief, it would be disingenuous to cry for help to the general public. You certainly don't want to become a puppet to public expectations.

Do any fellow WS”rs know if the EP’s family is from Sullivan County he would’ve had to be very young as well when Evelyn was conceived because he’s a very young soldier who hasn’t been in the Army very long.

And, wasn't TB the one who said he and his new wife would ask MB, on more than one occasion, to bring the baby by for a visit but MB didn't bring her by. MB brought Evelyn for a visit around Thanksgiving and TB and wife never saw Evelyn again after that in spite of inviting MB to their home... it seems during the very time MB was living in TB's mobile park home. This makes me think there was some tension already going on... otherwise I would think that TB could have just dropped by the mobile home to visit and would have been welcomed to do so. But, apparently, that didn't happen and probably not by his choice, imo. I'm wondering if TB already had objections to certain elements of MB's lifestyle way back in October and November that was causing problems between two.
JMO.

You are thinking of MB’s grandfather, AB’s dad. He is the one who asked MB to bring Evelyn by on more than one occasion.

new member - been lurking on site since I found it while surfing web for information & following this since beginning- I don’t do SM but after lurking on this site I found some honest, factual, concerned & compassionate people I related to & wanted to join,
I think this post is a very good reflection of how I feel at this point but didn’t know how to put in correct way as just joining y’all. I’m so confused about everything also. I have hope that this beautiful baby girl Evelyn will be found. Oh yea I am referring to Factoria post earlier. Just learning how to use site so. Sorry if I have confused anybody.

We are mean, we are intimidating, and we are know-it-alls. Welcome aboard. :)

PS Go to the post you want to reply to and hit the little blue reply button, bottom right.

new member - been lurking on site since I found it while surfing web for information & following this since beginning- I don’t do SM but after lurking on this site I found some honest, factual, concerned & compassionate people I related to & wanted to join,
I think this post is a very good reflection of how I feel at this point but didn’t know how to put in correct way as just joining y’all. I’m so confused about everything also. I have hope that this beautiful baby girl Evelyn will be found. Oh yea I am referring to Factoria post earlier. Just learning how to use site so. Sorry if I have confused anybody.
Welcome!!!

Here is the thing, I don't think a lack of awareness is the issue. Lack of admission is the issue.

It seems most know that the answers lie within a small group of people. With that belief, it would be disingenuous to cry for help to the general public. You certainly don't want to become a puppet to public expectations.
I don't see anyone coming out with the truth unless Evelyn is found and someone is finally at a place they have to speak

I agree. EB was missing for 2 months when TBsr reported her missing. Why would he report her missing if he was involved in any way?

I am not saying he is involved. I am saying that he may have had a feeling that MB did something to harm EB and wanted her held accountable.

I know their family has a criminal background, but beating up someone for cheating with their wife verses covering up the disappearance/murder of his granddaughter are two very different things.

I am extremely close with my two sisters but I would never coverup the murder or disappearance of my niece or nephew for them. If I suspected foul play or something fishy going on I would alert authorities on my own family. I hope most decent human beings would, especially if they know their daughter is a pathological liar.

I think it took 2 months because MB became so wrapped up in HW that she wasn’t coming around as much. She also kept making excuses for where the baby was. Obviously her parents/family should have asked more questions/demanded answers before that much time had passed.

Who knows. JMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member