Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost a family dog earlier this week so I’ve not really been paying close attention to what’s been going on. I just finally saw some of the video of him in court...my God. I had seen comments about silkwood showers and I just didn’t want to make my days worse so I didn’t watch it until now. Creep doesn’t begin to describe him.

So sorry about your doggy. We recently lost our lab seven months ago it’s so hard but your pup is forever in your heart

TBI: ‘We aren’t any closer to determining where Evelyn is at this point’

[...]

“We are hopeful, we’re not giving up hope,” TBI spokesperson Leslie Earhart said on Thursday.

Earhart told News Channel 11 the TBI at least has more information than they did at the start of the investigation two weeks ago.

“However, I can say that so far, we aren’t any closer to determining where Evelyn is at this point,” she said.

[...]

But the TBI’s tip count is currently hovering at 880. Earhart said these tips have come in from around the United States. The TBI has also had to review surveillance footage from dozens of locations.

“In situations where we’ve received reports of a potential sighting,” Earhart said.

[...]

But there’s still been no confirmed sightings of Evelyn. Some complications from the investigation have come from Evelyn’s family.

“Some family members have been more cooperative than others,” Earhart said. “But we maintain that since the beginning, we’ve received a number of conflicting statements, and that has made this investigation very difficult.”

[...]

Earhart said the TBI believes there’s at least one person who still has the information needed to find Evelyn.

“We believe there’s somebody out there that has not come forward yet,” she said. “And we would urge that person to do the right thing.”
From your link:
But there’s still been no confirmed sightings of Evelyn. Some complications from the investigation have come from Evelyn’s family.

This is beyond my comprehension. This family is so messed up and no one seems to give a rat's *advertiser censored* about where Evelyn is! Cya, Cya.

We all know family members know what happened to Evelyn and probably where her poor deceased body lies - somewhere cold and lonely. I'm disgusted with every single one of them. MOO. :mad:

You could almost understand him bonding AB out, but her skanky boyfriend ? Why would he do that ? If he did do that...I guess we don't really know for sure. But it sure looks that way from an outsiders view.
I think she has lived and depended on her parents most of her life, of course from the outside looking in. I kind of feel sorry for her parents, but it seems like they have enabled her for quite awhile. I wonder if AB feels the same way about MB as her father does. Saying that MB will be at the bottom of all this. So many questions with so little answers or truths! MOO

As far as we know, MB either had no or a low-paying job. If she could get child support, I think she'd go for it.

If it turns out MB is receiving child support, that would conflict with a statement she made under oath at the hearing.

The judge asked where she worked. MB stated she worked at the Chicken Shack. The judge then asked if she had any other income. MB stated she did not.

From your link:

This is beyond my comprehension. This family is so messed up and no one seems to give a rat's *advertiser censored* about where Evelyn is! Cya, Cya.

We all know family members know what happened to Evelyn and probably where her poor deceased body lies - somewhere cold and lonely. I'm disgusted with every single one of them. MOO. :mad:

I found WS when I was following the Vallow case but as a mother myself became heartbroken over Gannon and Evelyn. This just breaks my heart.

I'm so sorry about your pup. I'm one of those people that like dogs more than most people so I feel your pain.

So sorry about your doggy. We recently lost our lab seven months ago it’s so hard but your pup is forever in your heart

Thank you so much. They really are part of the family. It was cancer so we knew it was coming, but we thought we had more time.

It honestly just makes my heart break even more over this case. Our family is devastated over our dog, yet MB hid her daughter’s disappearance for months and half of the family is annoyed by LE intrusion. Evelyn deserved better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member