Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really concerned because the articles say authorities searched THE HOME, not the property. How do you not know there’s a dead baby in your home? Oh my gosh I can’t get my head around it. I really didn’t think this is how it would end.

I have had a weird feeling that he could be involved, but didn’t want to openly accuse since I had nothing but a feeling about it. Maybe the fact that he called it in, and was one of the only ones in the close circle not arrested ...maybe they were watching him. Or maybe I’m wrong and he knew nothing. Either way, so devastating.

I’m really concerned because the articles say authorities searched THE HOME, not the property. How do you not know there’s a dead baby in your home? Oh my gosh I can’t get my head around it. I really didn’t think this is how it would end.

If you've ever smelled decomposition, you know.

People who live in the country have all smelled animals decomposing so they know for sure.

I had come to believe she was gone, but I never, ever expected her to be right there.

Of all of them, TB has given me the worst feelings from the start but I thought maybe he was just manipulative and dishonest. I stayed quiet bc no one wanted to hear that I didn’t trust him but I think he knew all along.
Ugh.

I’m just nauseous. Evelyn deserves so much better than this. There are so many families who would do anything to have and cherish a baby so to see this really cuts to your heart.

Literally just messaged my mom with this. A friend I grew up with went through IVF for years, finally got pregnant, carried to term and lost the baby. You have people paying 30-50k to adopt. And then you have babies being murdered because they aren’t wanted. It’s so very sad and unfair.

KIDS ARE NOT DISPOSABLE Federal should be filed for death penalty.

WTF, I don't get why there are so many babies, children and teens getting abused, tortured, not fed, basic needs and schooling being ignored.

Death Penalty, torture first.

Miss Evelyn (my grandma always told me to address a young lady as Miss :) ) (boys were master). You have captured so many hearts. I am awfully sorry that you had to endure pain. I pray it wasn't long. Justice will come. May your wings and halo give you joy and happiness.

TBI: Remains believed to be of Evelyn Boswell found at family member’s home

Of all of them, TB has given me the worst feelings from the start but I thought maybe he was just manipulative and dishonest. I stayed quiet bc no one wanted to hear that I didn’t trust him but I think he knew all along.
Ugh.
I’ve been right there with you Belly. I’ve stayed silent. I just don’t get why he would call DCS about it if he did know though. The charges tonight will be interesting to see. I hear multiple reporters say “in the house” and then correct themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member