Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to what was said in court she has already said things implicating herself in this. So the more time she has without her family to support her and her lies, the more she may talk and spill. I hope so.

Yeah if she is seriously so 'upset' then she will spill the actual TRUTH - if she isn't she will continue to lie.....but I'm almost certain that whatever she says will be all about her being in some kind of a 'desperate situation'. That's what every guilty parent says - they twist it to make everything about themselves. Well I hope she has fun in prison. That's the least of what she deserves right now.

Yeah if she is seriously so 'upset' then she will spill the actual TRUTH - if she isn't she will continue to lie.....but I'm almost certain that whatever she says will be all about her being in some kind of a 'desperate situation'. That's what every guilty parent says - they twist it to make everything about themselves. Well I hope she has fun in prison. That's the least of what she deserves right now.
I wake each day hoping shes miserable and I hope she stays there for life.

I actually had that thought when she was first arrested. I thought, if she kills herself and we never find out what happened to this baby I’m quitting everything.

That's what happened in Lucas Hernandez's case... And I'll be mad forever about it. Not even so much not knowing, though that factors, but the escape from being held accountable is maddening.

According to what was said in court she has already said things implicating herself in this. So the more time she has without her family to support her and her lies, the more she may talk and spill. I hope so.
Maybe. The problem is the body may be so badly decomposed they won't be able to prove anything and even if she claims that she found her dead or someone else killed her there may be no evidence to back up her story.

If it turns out to be homicide by child abuse and there are signs of head trauma or broken bones then I can't imagine she will have much of a defense.

I think one of the most incriminating things she said is what she told LE Evelyn was wearing on the last day she saw her, since she was found in that outfit.

Did they say she said anything new or were they just talking about any information she has given them? She may have inadvertently given them clues while she was lying to them.

Then again if they did say she has spoken to them since she was arrested she may have been the one to give up the location of the body. They may be working on a deal.

Imo

Last edited:
then I can't imagine she will have much of a defense.

i think you misunderstood what i said

what i meant was, if she is lying her story won't match what police find but if she does end up telling truthfully what happened to Evelyn then the evidence they can find should match what she says ( if she says anything, i think she will when she realises she is cornered )

what i was saying i hope doesn't happen is Evelyn's poor body is so decomposed like you said or she died in a way isn't obvious and they can't fit the jigsaw puzzle together and then MB when she realises they cant figure it out just says " oh yeah she died in her sleep or from SIDS" and when it goes to court because they don't have enough evidence to go after her the judge or jury has to take into her account her version of events and she gets off with a lesser crime

that is what i was saying would be really horrible because its happened in other cases, i am hoping the police are able to build a strong enough case to lock her down for it and not let her slip out - MOO

wait wait wait

in that video the judge asks if Ms Boswell made any Calpitory ( a statement of guilt or admission) statements in regards to the death of Evelyn Boswell he says yes

could this mean she told them about where to find Evelyn?

I'm not sure. But I wanted to add this here for future reference. I think it's not necessarily a statement of guilt made purposely by a person... but a statement a person has made that makes someone else think they have some degree of guilt.

Here's something from "Inculpatory Law and Legal Definition / Inculpatory Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

"For example, inculpatory statement is a statement which attribute liability on the person making such statement. It incriminates or places guilt or responsibility on someone. Likewise, inculpatory evidence is evidence that establish the guilt of an accused. It indicates that a defendant committed a crime."

(Areas that were bolded were already bolded... not bolded by me)

I'm not sure. But I wanted to add this here for future reference. I think it's not necessarily a statement of guilt made purposely by a person... but a statement a person has made that makes someone else think they have some degree of guilt.

Here's something from "Inculpatory Law and Legal Definition / Inculpatory Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

"For example, inculpatory statement is a statement which attribute liability on the person making such statement. It incriminates or places guilt or responsibility on someone. Likewise, inculpatory evidence is evidence that establish the guilt of an accused. It indicates that a defendant committed a crime."

(Areas that were bolded were already bolded... not bolded by me)

I Can't speak to the law, but it would seem all the various lies she told would cause her to appear guilty. JMO

Last edited:
I wake each day hoping shes miserable and I hope she stays there for life.

What I can't imagine is the fact that little girl loved her mother, she didn't know what kind of monster she is.....its horrible how babies are so innocent and someone can take total advantage of that. This woman was given a beautiful baby. She didn't deserve her.

Not

Plus one. I’m not trying to derail the thread, I understand the concept of that and I won’t do it. I would just also like to know if “good Lord” is something we cannot say. I say that phrase respectfully all the time.

I say that phrase because I mean it. :)

Doesn't the DA's office write up the charges?

ETA: I think LE can arrest for certain charges such as DUI, assault, B and E, trespass, etc.
But, when heading to court I think the DA has the last word on all charges that will be filed such as murder and it's various degrees, etc.
IANAL, obviously... I wish a little red cardinal would come flying by...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member