Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, the police went straight to the corner of the mobile home and retrieved the pillow and styrofoam....then they went straight to the shed and found Evelyn. Someone is talking, just not clue who?
IMO it could be HW to get a plea deal? (Considering he was involved/knew info) He is the only one whose gone silent and we know has a lawyer

We don't have any confirmed information on what was removed from the trailer, do we ? If so, I missed it.

We don't have any confirmed information on what was removed from the trailer, do we ? If so, I missed it.

We did get that confirmation. I hope this helps:

"Authorities were looking for a pillow and a piece of Styrofoam when they searched a mobile home near Boone Lake on Friday in the ongoing investigation into Blountville toddler Evelyn Boswell’s disappearance, according to search warrant documents."

ETA: "During the search early Friday afternoon, investigators recovered something from under the trailer in a brown or orange-colored bag, Warfield said. The underside of the trailer is accessible through an open hole, but it wasn’t clear exactly what was retrieved, and Warfield did not see what investigators found."

Mobile home, property searched in missing girl investigation

Last edited:
Northeast State Community College - Acalog ACMS™

Here is a link to the Northeast State Community College Academic Calendar for last year. Click on the tab to view the catalog.

While MB's trips referenced in the justification for bail increase have been reported by multiple MSM outlets, I have not been able to find source material to verify the timing of the trips.

We did get that confirmation. I hope this helps:

"Authorities were looking for a pillow and a piece of Styrofoam when they searched a mobile home near Boone Lake on Friday in the ongoing investigation into Blountville toddler Evelyn Boswell’s disappearance, according to search warrant documents."

ETA: "During the search early Friday afternoon, investigators recovered something from under the trailer in a brown or orange-colored bag, Warfield said. The underside of the trailer is accessible through an open hole, but it wasn’t clear exactly what was retrieved, and Warfield did not see what investigators found."

Mobile home, property searched in missing girl investigation

BBM

But it doesn't actually say that what they recovered was a pillow and a piece of styrofoam. It says that's what they were looking for, yes.

Or am I being thick as a brick here ? (and that is certainly possible)

Northeast State Community College - Acalog ACMS™

Here is a link to the Northeast State Community College Academic Calendar for last year. Click on the tab to view the catalog.

While MB's trips referenced in the justification for bail increase have been reported by multiple MSM outlets, I have not been able to find source material to verify the timing of the trips.
Fraley stated that the trip to Texas was in October 2019. MOO

ETA: Shortly after the 8-minute-mark in the video.

Last edited:
IIRC, Fraley stated that the trip to Texas was in October. MOO

Can I just say this about that Texas Trip story (because it REALLY bugs me) ? NO child sleeps for 20 hours unless there is something seriously wrong with them. I don't even have children, and even I know that. Every time I hear her say that, it just makes me want to reach right through my monitor and...:mad:

Can I just say this about that Texas Trip story (because it REALLY bugs me) ? NO child sleeps for 20 hours unless there is something seriously wrong with them. I don't even have children, and even I know that. Every time I hear her say that, it just makes me want to reach right through my monitor and...:mad:

We could maybe just take it with a grain of salt since she's a known liar. She may have just been exaggerating/being dramatic.

I agree. It sounds like a load of corn nuts to me. (Ok, I'm done)

Oh thank you thank you thank you for saying this! I have been reading here and increasingly disbelieving at the refusal to accept that women, young women, and mothers do indeed deliberately murder their offspring. Sociopaths and evil come in all genders, shapes, sizes, and ages. The more we continue to say things like "she or he doesn't look like a killer" the more we place ourselves and loved ones in danger from ordinary evil wearing human skin next door. They look like us, smile like us, laugh like us...until they don't. And then they go back to wearing the mask. No one shows their evil all the time.

IMO, she put her in the shed because she is no criminal mastermind, but she didn't report her missing either so she never expected anyone to look for poor baby Evelyn. So of course she didn't think she would be discovered. Sociopaths or selfish people can't imagine that others care about their children or wives. They are always surprised when people start asking questions because they discarded the other person in their mind long ago as even being human. They are just obstacles in the way of getting what or who they want.

Perhaps the rationalization and excuses happen because there are many mothers here who cannot imagine doing this to their children, which is commendable. But we must accept that others can and do, or crimes against children will continue to go under-punished or not at all punished and taken seriously!

I don't think anyone here is refusing to believe women deliberately kill their children. We know they do; it happens all the time. However, women (and men) also kill their children through neglect, a momentary lapse of judgment, or a sudden snap of anger. It's no less tragic & it doesn't make it ok. It just may not have been intentional. Lack of intention doesn't mean lack of responsibility. It just doesn't have to be a deliberate, Andrea Yates style killing where she decided they would die & methodically drowned each child one by one. For me, one of the fascinating things about psychology is understanding why someone does something as heinous as take another human being's life. It's an explanation, not an excuse. JMO

I will be very curious to see if MB starts talking, though, and whether she continues with the incessant lies. It's going to be hard to believe anything she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ