Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EP could well have been paying child support though. We don't know whether paternity was established.
I thought it was reported in MSM that MB was the only one who had custody and that the biological father had never seen Evelyn.
He wouldn't have to pay child support unless paternity had been established and MB went to court to file for support. As far as I know, we haven't heard that she has but he may have sent her money for support. It could not have been for very long, obviously.

Did he even know the child was missing three months ago?

Imo

Why do you say that he was never involved in Evelyn's life? Several pictures of him and the baby were made public. He didn't work in TN so, I would guess that he wasn't present all the time. But I can't really say that he was never involved.
Oh, I thought he was in the military and in the podcast Tricia said he had never seen the baby? This was after MB claimed he had the baby but maybe it was only that time period that she was missing. I don't know. I haven't seen any pictures of him with the baby. Maybe it was just after she was born? If he was in involved in her life I haven't seen him making statements to the public pleading for her safe return.

Imo

Just for curiosity, after she stated they had traveled to Texas and it was "like a 24 hour trip" I had to see where in Texas would take that long. I have traveled Texas and YES it takes FOREVER to get across BUT 24 hours??? But anywho, had to check. I thought El Paso since it is the most Western part and SURE ENOUGH, depending on the route it could take 25 hours from Blountsville!! And Fort Bliss is located there. This is all my speculation but when she said the length of the trip I was like, whaaat.....

ETA... Fort Polk is like 13 hours
I noticed that, but thought maybe she was talking round trip. I used to drive from Dallas to Pikeville TN and it was exactly 12 hours.

I thought it was reported in MSM that MB was the only one who had custody and that the biological father had never seen Evelyn.
He wouldn't have to pay child support unless paternity had been established and MB went to court to file for support. As far as I know, we haven't heard that she has but he may have sent her money for support. It could not have been for very long, obviously.

Did he even know the child was missing three months ago?

Imo
He definitely met Evelyn. Some pictures of them together were shared on one of these threads. I don't know when he last saw her though. Most likely had no idea that Megan didn't have Evelyn until all of this became so public.

He definitely met Evelyn. Some pictures of them together were shared on one of these threads. I don't know when he last saw her though. Most likely had no idea that Megan didn't have Evelyn until all of this became so public.
Yeah, I don't doubt that he met her, it just doesn't seem like was around much for the short time that she lived. I thought he was in the military and had obligations elsewhere. Jmo

Evelyn and her daddy.

87992680_957370701331953_8467319030955376640_o.jpg
No words right now... beautiful Evelyn

We can respect the family's privacy, right ? Seems like an easy thing to do. :)
How was the family privacy not respect on this thread, though?

Yeah, I don't doubt that he met her, it just doesn't seem like was around much for the short time that she lived. I thought he was in the military and had obligations elsewhere. Jmo
Oh yeah, I would say so too. Which is really sad. Poor baby.

Oh, I thought he was in the military and in the podcast Tricia said he had never seen the baby? This was after MB claimed he had the baby but maybe it was only that time period that she was missing. I don't know. I haven't seen any pictures of him with the baby. Maybe it was just after she was born? If he was in involved in her life I haven't seen him making statements to the public pleading for her safe return.

Imo
IIRC, Tricia said that Evelyn was not with EP over the holidays as some were claiming. MOO

I had to put my 13 year old dog, Lila, down on Friday. She had congestive heart failure. I miss her so much!

My heart hurt when I heard about this new development, even though I knew it didn’t look good.

I have been telling myself Evelyn has a beautiful loving dog to play with in heaven.

What a beautiful girl. Play hard up at Rainbow Bridge, Lila ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member