Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following cases on WS for about 2 years now-never commented or even made an account until baby Evelyn In previous threads, everyone had mentioned how these cases with children stick with you-and the sad thing is... People mentioned so many different ones, because there are just too many. My first case I followed with a child, was Noah McIntosh. It was rough, and his picture stays with me. Evelyn's will too. While it's hard, thank you all for keeping those kids tucked there in your hearts.

The point of posting was to ask if MB was the only person who mentioned AB's comment that TBsr would regret reporting Evelyn missing? Or did TBsr also support this in an interview?

Just thinking, since the waiting is the hardest part.

Thanks for posting! TB Sr. did support this information in the following interview:

Grandfather of missing Evelyn said he called DCS, hasn’t seen her since Thanksgiving

I've been following cases on WS for about 2 years now-never commented or even made an account until baby Evelyn In previous threads, everyone had mentioned how these cases with children stick with you-and the sad thing is... People mentioned so many different ones, because there are just too many. My first case I followed with a child, was Noah McIntosh. It was rough, and his picture stays with me. Evelyn's will too. While it's hard, thank you all for keeping those kids tucked there in your hearts.

The point of posting was to ask if MB was the only person who mentioned AB's comment that TBsr would regret reporting Evelyn missing? Or did TBsr also support this in an interview?

Just thinking, since the waiting is the hardest part.
Welcome to websleuths! :)

From media, maps, timeline:
March 10, 2020 - Court documents state that the body believed to be baby EB was found in an out-building of the property in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road Friday night. Additionally, the documents state the child had the same clothes on that MB reported her daughter, EB wearing.

It has just occurred to me ...... has then been any mention of Christmas presents for EB anywhere, this would let us know if they knew before Christmas or were unaware of EB's fate.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

It has just occurred to me ...... has then been any mention of Christmas presents for EB anywhere, this would let us know if they knew before Christmas or were unaware of EB's fate.

MB claimed she had bought Christmas presents in one of her interviews. Or more accurately, when she was asked if she had, she nodded affirmatively. It was one of those things at the time where I thought “that’s gonna come back to bite her.” I wondered then if cops would ask her where those presents were. I don’t think we’ll have any info on that for a while though.

Blech!
I don't know if this will be useful or not because I can't look at it anymore - it's all running together at this point.

MB Interview Remix - Each statement is followed by the interview it is from in parentheses... (1), (2), (3)

Maggie Remix.docx

Interviews:
Maggie Boswell Interview 1
Maggie Boswell Interview 2.docx
Maggie Boswell Interview 3.docx

Christmas presents are mentioned in interview 3, pages 5 & 6. (Link to text in my quoted post)
Maggie bought Evelyn "a bunch of stuff"

Yes. MB was asked in one of the interviews about Christmas presents for EB. She gave a spill full of lies about the presents she has waiting for EB. Can’t remember which one it is right now. MB interviews are full on inconsistent information.

I
Christmas presents are mentioned in interview 3, pages 5 & 6. (Link to text in my quoted post)
Maggie bought Evelyn "a bunch of stuff"

I didn’t see your reply before I posted mine. I was just starting to review your work on the interviews then saw your reply. Thanks for all the hard work you put into those interviews. Very helpful!

Hey Everyone,

I want to personally invite you tonight to Websleuths Radio Podcast YOUTUBE LIVE tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern.

Somehow, last night, we were discussing the virus but we ended up have a three-hour live show (that went off-topic big time) and it was actually, mostly, fun. Really.
Tonight we will discuss the virus and other cases as well. Join us in our live chat. CLICK HERE TONIGHT 10 PM EASTERN!

It has just occurred to me ...... has then been any mention of Christmas presents for EB anywhere, this would let us know if they knew before Christmas or were unaware of EB's fate

Yes, and what about EBs grandparents, did they have a gift for their granddaughter for Christmas? Didn't they think they would see her at some point over the holidays? If they celebrated, of course.

an intelligent but guilty person who wanted to maintain a story would have purchased gifts, probably even wrapped them and set them aside,
as would a parent who's child was taken against her will ....
you see it in many long term missing children's cases, families keeping the bedroom a shrine, buying birthday and christmas gifts every year and placing them i the room for when the child returns.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure that it mattered :(
It would have mattered very much to LE, though. It would have indicated that she knew Evelyn was not coming back.

They had a warrant specifically naming toys and other items belonging to Evelyn.

Along with all her lies and changing stories, they needed evidence that Evelyn had not been around for two or three months.

The lack of Christmas presents after specifically stating that she had bought them would have been a big red flag.

The interviewer did some very good investigative work in those interviews.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members