Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have mattered very much to LE, though. It would have indicated that she knew Evelyn was not coming back.

They had a warrant specifically naming toys and other items belonging to Evelyn.

Along with all her lies and changing stories, they needed evidence that Evelyn had not been around for two or three months.

The lack of Christmas presents after specifically stating that she had bought them would have been a big red flag.

The interviewer did some very good investigative work in those interviews.

Imo

I agree. I think that there will also be much more damning evidence, or at least I hope there will be. JMO.

DBM- I looked at my post & said Duuh! Sorry! My bad!

Last edited:
Hello fellow WSers. I've been moving for the past few days and focused on this insane pandemic going on right now and have been MIA from this case. Any updates, by chance? Anything happen since they've identified the remains as Baby Evelyn?

Hi, M1SSPATR1C1A, unfortunately, no new developments since Evelyn was identified. Be well!

I, too, am been so overwhelmed by what is happening here in NYC regarding the coronavirus that I haven't checked in. So awful that nothing seems to have moved forward, but I hope that just means for public consumption. Behind the scenes, in LE and the judicial system, I'm really hoping that things are progressing.
I'm one of those with a lung condition who must avoid everyone, which is very difficult in this city. NYC closing down gives me more time to spend on WebSleuths, but it's terrible not having any closure.

ETA: @TheTeach...welcome to WS!

I, too, am been so overwhelmed by what is happening here in NYC regarding the coronavirus that I haven't checked in. So awful that nothing seems to have moved forward, but I hope that just means for public consumption. Behind the scenes, in LE and the judicial system, I'm really hoping that things are progressing.
I'm one of those with a lung condition who must avoid everyone, which is very difficult in this city. NYC closing down gives me more time to spend on WebSleuths, but it's terrible not having any closure.

@Arkay stay safe and well!

What was Megan doing for money? It looks to me like she was really strapped financially..her student loan spent, selling the car, getting evicted. I don't believe there were any Christmas presents, for the same reason as most of you. But just thinking, devil's advocate, I don't think she may have been able to afford any. The cute clothes etc could have come from that temporary situation where she felt flush and could afford them. It is really hard to keep up as a single mom or dad. I think she was in freefall and I do think that is one of the many many factors in Evelyn's death. If you are working in a restaurant, you are going to need 2 jobs. imo. or perhaps in her thinking...a man to support her. Has AB made any statements? esp about whether she did provide some child care? HW wasn't wanting to raise any kids. That doesn't preclude Evelyn being home at times and that it was Megan who dressed her for the last time.

Last edited:

We will get news when LE are ready. I'm sure they're working their socks off behind the scenes.

I too have a lung condition and have been listening to the update here in the UK. By the weekend we at risk groups will be asked to stay home for 12 weeks. I'm hoping the weather warms up a little so I can at least get into the garden and watch the birds.

10 days after Evelyn Boswell's remains were found, there are still no homicide charges

"Boswell does remain locked up, accused of lying to police during the investigation.

If indeed this is a homicide, Boswell is certainly a suspect along with several others

Still, to this point -- no homicide charges have been filed yet in this case against anyone. Indications are there may be new developments later this week."
We knew during the last court session that they wouldn't be ready to go before the grand jury until April. Unless they get a big break or confession before then I think it's safe to say we will continue to wait.

We will get news when LE are ready. I'm sure they're working their socks off behind the scenes.

I too have a lung condition and have been listening to the update here in the UK. By the weekend we at risk groups will be asked to stay home for 12 weeks. I'm hoping the weather warms up a little so I can at least get into the garden and watch the birds.
12 weeks! Wow. I hope you get stay well and get those warm days to keep you sane

12 weeks! Wow. I hope you get stay well and get those warm days to keep you sane

Thank you gingergina for those kind words.
12 weeks might drive me in sane, or I get more time on Websleuths, more time on my family history. Coffee breaks and lunch out in the sun. What more could a girl want.

For the people just coming up to speed. I'm thinking McCloud's hearing on 3/24 will also be changed to 4/30 as Angela's.... at least that is where I'm putting him! :)

Hearing For Role Hearing Type Hearing Date/Time Judge Hearing Result
Angela Mae Boswell Defendant Hearing 04/30/2020 9:30 AM Mark H Toohey

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant Hearing 03/24/2020 9:30 AM Mark H Toohey Continuance Granted

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant Hearing 02/27/2020 9:30 AM Mark H Toohey Continuance Granted

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Detail

Hearing For Role Hearing Type Hearing Date/Time Judge Hearing Result
William Boyden Bryant McCloud Defendant Hearing 03/24/2020 9:00 AM J Klyne Lauderback

William Boyden Bryant McCloud Defendant Hearing 03/04/2020 9:00 AM J Klyne Lauderback Continuance Granted

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member