Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also practically gave away the baby's location when she got so nervous when LE first searched the property, and told Broome she thought her mother hid her somewhere on the property. I would think that would be enough to convince LE that she was there, assuming Broome told police.
That, and anything else MB might have said while being questioned.

She might be determined not to ever admit fault but she is not bright enough to outsmart LE.

Imo

Just remember Casey Anthony- you don't have to be a genius to outsmart LE: Casey never admitted one thing and was stoic during interrogation. She had no feelings and was emotionless: this woman may be also--- Casey got away with it--- just sayin'

She also practically gave away the baby's location when she got so nervous when LE first searched the property, and told Broome she thought her mother hid her somewhere on the property. I would think that would be enough to convince LE that she was there, assuming Broome told police.
That, and anything else MB might have said while being questioned.

She might be determined not to ever admit fault but she is not bright enough to outsmart LE.

Imo

Just remember Casey Anthony- you don't have to be a genius to outsmart LE: Casey never admitted one thing and was stoic during interrogation. She had no feelings and was emotionless: this woman may be also--- Casey got away with it--- just sayin'

it can be caused from post partum as well, most women just pee when their muscle relax but it can be worse because when you sleep all your muscles relax, you know Evelyn wasn't that old so its something to consider
The woman said it had never happened prior, and the fact that it happened while they researching the very place Evelyn turned out to be leads me to believe MB was scared....peeless.

I don't think she ever outsmarted LE, investigators were on to her from the beginning. They never believed any of her ridiculous stories. They just let her keep talking until she couldn't lie anymore. Procecuters were over- confident in that case. That was a mistake.

I don't think they will make the same mistakes they made during that investigation. They are taking their time and have sealed the records. The case is hardly getting any attention from the media right now.

ETA MB also does not have an attorney like Jose Baez. Or a sequestered jury.

Imo

Last edited:
The woman said it had never happened prior,

she only stayed there 3 days.i mean if you pissed yourself in your sleep at your friends house what would you say? ( oh thats never happened before i am so sorry). so i dunno everyone wants the worst like " yeah i bet she did, she was piss scared serves her right"

we get some pitch fork moments on web sleuths from time to time people like to envision the worst for the alleged person involved

not saying anyone is right we don't know, maybe she drank too much water before bed and was mentally exhausted from stress from the investigation ( you pick good or bad ) and passed out and she didn't realise she has pee'd herself

Last edited:
This post lands at random.

It has been stated numerous times not to use derogatory name changes and we have tried to extend the courtesy of editing such posts when we have time. For whatever reason some members are still ignoring those warnings and disregarding TOS in this respect, so from now on if your post contains a name change / nickname or derogatory term for any of the case players, your post will simply be removed, and if it continues thread reply bans will be issued.

she only stayed there 3 days.i mean if you pissed yourself in your sleep at your friends house what would you say? ( oh thats never happened before i am so sorry). so i dunno everyone wants the worst like " yeah i bet she did, she was piss scared serves her right"

we get some pitch fork moments on web sleuths from time to time people like to envision the worst for the alleged person involved

not saying anyone is right we don't know, maybe she drank too much water before bed and was mentally exhausted from stress from the investigation ( you pick good or bad ) and passed out and she didn't realise she has pee'd herself
I just think that whole statement about her wetting the bed, is just odd to me! In all the cases I have seen, nobody has ever said that! I’m hoping it wasn’t embellished a little. My opinion only of course!

I just think that whole statement about her wetting the bed, is just odd to me! In all the cases I have seen, nobody has ever said that! I’m hoping it wasn’t embellished a little. My opinion only of course!

yeah and its interesting no other source other than Leigh picked it up, this is also coming from the lady who was next to MB during the interview she did so yeah its odd and all but right now its just a story almost he said she said because they are the only two people involved, she may feel wronged by MB not telling her the truth thinking they were friends and is embarrassing her you just dont know do you

i don't know... sometimes i wonder about these people who get close to persons of interest in cases like these

That is really very interesting Niner! I had relegated him to background noise. Yet you are right, he gifted the car with a made up and nonsense reason. Plus his own grandmother said he was devious and she would not be surprised what he was involved in. (paraphrased) jmo

WM’s grandma is the one who said he was devious enough... not HW’s grandma. HW and his family and pretty well managed to stay out of the media since his fathers slip up about only having seen Evelyn a few times.

I think Casey might have a few more functional brain cells than MB but I agree MB won’t admit anything. She will blame and deny

Ive been trying to keep up with this thread, so I apologise if Im repeating a previously answered post...

1) I believe the autopsy results are sealed, but is there any ruminition on the COD at this point? I read earlier in the thread that there may have been an accidental ingestion of drugs?

2) What are MBs charges? Has she been offered any kind of bail?

Ive been trying to keep up with this thread, so I apologise if Im repeating a previously answered post...

1) I believe the autopsy results are sealed, but is there any ruminition on the COD at this point? I read earlier in the thread that there may have been an accidental ingestion of drugs?

2) What are MBs charges? Has she been offered any kind of bail?
I believe her bail was raised to $150k. There aren’t any new charges or COD published yet, just the original charge of filing a false report and speculation.

I don't think she ever outsmarted LE, investigators were on to her from the beginning. They never believed any of her ridiculous stories. They just let her keep talking until she couldn't lie anymore. Procecuters were over- confident in that case. That was a mistake.

I don't think they will make the same mistakes they made during that investigation. They are taking their time and have sealed the records. The case is hardly getting any attention from the media right now.

ETA MB also does not have an attorney like Jose Baez. Or a sequestered jury.

Imo
I agree with you and I believe LE is doing a great job keeping this out of the media. I pray that them not rushing this will work out in the end and there will be justice for little Evelyn.

I believe her bail was raised to $150k. There aren’t any new charges or COD published yet, just the original charge of filing a false report and speculation.

You're right, her bail was raised to 150K.

March 9, 2020 - MB Court Date, 9:00 a.m., 82CC1-2020-CR-72869 - Continuance Granted, bond was increased to $150K, MB was held in contempt of court on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper