Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely legit. Leigh Egan is a WS member.

axtually on the live show a couple of weeks back Leigh came on the chat and we got to talk to her for a bit, was really cool and yeah she is a member here and trish loves her

Not sure what is going on, but suddenly I don't see any quote button. Also, to like a post now, I'm being sent to another page to verify that I do, indeed, want to like a post.
Is this happening to anyone else?

not happening here

Last edited:
My wild guess is AB. She probably got tired of being blamed for Evelyn's disappearance and then passing. IMO only.
What’s strange is how AB defended MB in her interview, by saying she was just upset by the investigation. When she completely threw her mother under the bus, I would have thought the mother would not be so forgiving. That could be she was trying to hide the fact that she did turn on her daughter and tell them everything she knew. MOO

MOO, Just curious who you all think tipped off TBI on the shed on TBsrs property.
I think it was Megan. She is no match for those experienced investigators. You know they wore her out backwards and forwards. or does she still have attorney's privilege? I am sure they questioned her every move when she was evicted and moved. I question whether AB's involvement was hands on but I could see her suggesting the shed. did sr allow AB on his property??? If Evelyn was carefully placed and her favorite things arranged with her, that points me directly toward her mother (Megan). She happily told how she had dressed her.

Last edited:
From your link:

Broome said Boswell never admitted that she had anything to with Evelyn’s disappearance and always maintained her innocence. However, Boswell repeatedly expressed fear that she would be arrested, which baffled Broome.

“There was about three days she was with me…..I thought that her and I would go downstairs and Megan would just explain what’s going on, tell me who had Evelyn and everything would be OK. That never happened. That did not happen.

She kept saying that day, ‘I just feel like I am going to get arrested.’ She said it about five times because she knew they [investigators] were searching on Tommy Sr., her dad’s property. I said, ‘Why would you say that, Megan?’ She said, ‘I just feel like my mom would hurt Evelyn and put her on my dad’s property.'”

Broome said Megan had “no tears, no emotion, nothing.”
Evelyn Boswell: Friend says mom of deceased tot ‘wet the bed,’ panicked as police searched grandfather’s property [EXCLUSIVE Part 1]

MB has a hard time keeping herself from talking and talking and IMO that's what's going to get her charged and put in prison in the end. Her need for attention overrides her common sense. Her attempt to distract guilt from herself will not work since she appears to have no filter.

I'm thinking she won't break as she believes she can keep the heat off of herself by yapping away and deflecting from the truth. IMO once it's proven that she's responsible for Evelyn's death (if the evidence concludes it) her story will change to some ridiculous story about an accident or that someone else harmed Evelyn and she was afraid to speak up.

For me it's damning that Evelyn was found in the clothes described in the AA. If MB didn't cause Evelyn's death then she's still deep in doo doo IMO.

I think it was Megan. She is no match for those experienced investigators. You know they wore her out backwards and forwards. or does she still have attorney's privilege? I am sure they questioned her every move when she was evicted and moved. I question whether AB's involvement was hands on but I could see her suggesting the shed. did sr allow AB on his property??? If Evelyn was carefully placed and her favorite things arranged with her, that points me directly toward her mother (Megan). She happily told how she had dressed her.
I think Megan was responsible for her death and placing her there, but I don’t think she confessed to anything. I think she will lie to the end! MOO

If AB shares any responsibility in the death of Evelyn, how will TB Sr. contain his rage towards her?
Someone who loves TB Sr. better find a way to talk him down from getting himself in hot, hot water going after AB. TB Sr. has young children to raise. He cannot afford to take the law into his own hands, THIS time.
MOO

I think that’s odd that she was so panicked that she wet the bed! I have never heard of that reaction in an adult. Maybe children with emotional problems. That could open a whole other can of worms! Might be just a hint of Maggies problems! MOO
Adult bed wetting can be caused by medical problems, medication, alcohol or caffeine, or stress and anxiety.

My guess is it was a because of her fear of being arrested. Apparently she was more worried about spending time in prison than she was upset about what happened to her child.

Imo

Adult bed wetting can be caused by medical problems, medication, alcohol or caffeine, or stress and anxiety.

it can be caused from post partum as well, most women just pee when their muscle relax but it can be worse because when you sleep all your muscles relax, you know Evelyn wasn't that old so its something to consider

One possibility is she seems to have reverted to a very child like behaviour .... of course this could have always been the case.

Her responses to the whole situation, the smiles, lack of concern and bed wetting, are a lack of maturity of recognising the situation for what it really is.

The other possibility is not sure of the name of the condition, Narcissistic or similar where there is no emotion, empathy, or anything along those lines.

JMO

i am still questioning ex bfs involvement, he was part of the car "gifting"
if we believe him, they weren't at all serious but he hands her a bmw to give to her mum ???
other statements say she had shown no signs of being a bad mum prior... if the ex bf hurt EB i could see him manipulating MB into helping cover up with promises that once everything is over they could be together again...
i think MB so desperately wanted her life to get better and i can imagine that twisted as it may seem, EB is gone and she didn't want to lose ex bf as well ... then she has nothing

he just sets my alarms off

Last edited:
i am still questioning ex bfs involvement, he was part of the car "gifting"
if we believe him, they weren't at all serious but he hands her a bmw to give to her mum ???
other statements say she had shown no signs of being a bad mum prior... if the ex bf hurt EB i could see him manipulating MB into helping cover up with promises that once everything is over they could be together again...
i think MB so desperately wanted her life to get better and i can imagine that twisted as it may seem, EB is gone and she didn't want to lose ex bf as well ... then she has nothing

he just sets my alarms off

That is really very interesting Niner! I had relegated him to background noise. Yet you are right, he gifted the car with a made up and nonsense reason. Plus his own grandmother said he was devious and she would not be surprised what he was involved in. (paraphrased) jmo

She also practically gave away the baby's location when she got so nervous when LE first searched the property, and told Broome she thought her mother hid her somewhere on the property. I would think that would be enough to convince LE that she was there, assuming Broome told police.
That, and anything else MB might have said while being questioned.

She might be determined not to ever admit fault but she is not bright enough to outsmart LE.

Imo

I have asked myself over and over why anyone would attempt to hide this child's body in such an obvious place when we have thousands of acres of national forest right in our back yard. And the thing I keep coming back to is that Evelyn wasn't really "hidden". She was just "put away" for lack of a better word. It's almost as though the person who put her in that shed had the mindset of a child. " This is a bad thing. I don't want to deal with it today. Put the problem away and deal with it later." Exactly the mindset I see from MB. I don't think she's capable of seeing beyond the next step on anything.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members