TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the going to the lake house that is perplexing, it is coming BACK from the lake house that is odd indeedy.
She had a fight with her dh on the 29th and LE was called. Once they cooled off it was agreed she would spend the night at the lake house and he would stay at the Signal Mountain house. She was also given the number for a safe house.
So driving up there makes good sense, but coming back makes no sense.

Yes, that IS the question. Not the way DH reported.

tyvm Fran for putting all in order!

PS for locals! As it's now RUMORED that hubby has obtained the services of a criminal defense attorney, who would be local that you think it could possibly be? Or would he have to go down the mountain to obtain such services?

♥

If I had as many people trying to pin something like this on me, you better bet I would be getting a criminal defense attorney, the best one I could find. Can't blame him for that.

If I had as many people trying to pin something like this on me, you better bet I would be getting a criminal defense attorney, the best one I could find. Can't blame him for that.

I agree! And if it were me, it would be someone from Lee, Davis & Hoss or Mr Summers..

Sorry, yes I can. If my beloved spouse, mother of my children were missing...
I would scoot down to the LE hub, and do anything they asked of me...including LDT to exclude myself...let's get to what happened! A criminal defense atty would not cross my mind. Just searching, sending flyers come to the forefront of MY mind...anything.

I sure do hope that LE IS paying attention and looking into this. Too much time is passing. The children have been sent away... sorry that they are not at least together BUT.... it could be a really good time to get their stories while they are separated from their dad and each other. LE, please get off your backsides and take a little trip!

How can we find out if they are taking this seriously? IS there a nationwide BOLO on this vehicle?

Going to let this mother go away, and be forgotten? He!!s no!!! Pages ago I thought this may be about privacy...no more else Gail would have been found, and then privacy is up to family. UNTIL then...I will be on your patootie like...well, you know. The fact that there is NO word, NO searches tells me something that I really find offensive. I'll call the actual FBI if TBI will do nothing. (this is not against LE, just the LE that doesn't seem to care about this woman)

Same in the case of Holly Bobo. MUM is the word. Not this time if I have anything to say, and I will. ♥ Raven aka blabbermouth

I made a comment early on that it doesn't sit right with me when family doesn't want to come forward and keep the missing person's face in the media. Nothing to be ashamed about as far as I can see....everyone has their problems. There is another case on here where that happened...and it is very frustrating I agree. But if LE and the family does not want to talk to the media, there is nothing; UNLESS you get a good investigative reporter who likes to earn his money. There is one in Chattanooga, with great creditials, so why isn't he doing anything? Seem's GP's family doesn't mind the publicity...so why are no reporters not interviewing them? People want to know. People are wondering why no searches? At least they could release some info on the phone pings or if she did say she was going to WM --what the surveiliance videos produced. Or any in the vicinity where she might driven by. imo

Separate note to locals: Maybe you could print off some fliers and distribute to the local recreation/outfitter businesses, parks, etc. The season is here and they could keep their eyes open for the vehicle....especially if she chose a back road with that vehicle. I don't know how much she was into back roading it, but if she was and decided to take out her frustrations with some good runs up the side of a mountain, she could be trapped ...or worse if the vehicle turned over.

Thanks!

One more for all...MP's FB has a link to Chattanooga's Chamber of Commerce ...specifically a pic of the Board. ???? Connection?

<modsnip of FB link>

There are few if any attorneys who actually have their practice on the mountain. Many live up here, but their offices would be down the mountain. The criminal defense attorney may not be known yet, but some attorney must be on record for the filings that have already gone through Chancery Court. It's possible it could be the same attorney. Anybody know the attorney who has already filed papers? Aren't those public documents?

Yeah, the majority of the practices are downtown close to the courthouse. The record should be public, and it's times like these that I wish the laws were identical to those in Florida.

I know you can look up arrest records online at www.hamiltontn.gov but I don't know about anything else.

At this point in the program I concur. But it is also some of his behaviors that have turned the attention on him. I am trying to give this guy every benefit as this must be a hard time for him on many levels.

In reality, the only problem I have with the dh is that he did not make any plea for her safe return and he rushed to court. In theory he has no idea what happened to her and even he said this was unusual behavior for her to leave and not contact the kids. I can understand that their marriage was most likely not salveagable, but still and all filing papers and making no plea for her to return is unusual at best.

Respectfully snipped for cyberspace preservation. :)

All of the media reports I've seen, it's the husband said this, the husband said that, and.......................

NOT ONE word what the children said.

IF the children have not been interviewed by LE, we only have WHAT the HUSBAND said.

just sayin'
fran

Well, we are talking about children who are probably scared for their mom AND for their dad, plus they are both minors (not sure how that plays into them being questioned and their answers being broadcast by the media, but it may)

Even Barney Fife would know to have questioned the kids, so I would think that the LE has done so. The media hasn't figured out how to get the info yet. They will, not matter the consequences to the kids, Matt, Gail, anyone, but it seems to be taking them a while.

3565 sq ft is a "summer" home. hmm

Raven, that was their home in Louisville, KY. The summer/lake house is in Wetumpka, AL and only around 2100 sf.

Well, we are talking about children who are probably scared for their mom AND for their dad, plus they are both minors (not sure how that plays into them being questioned and their answers being broadcast by the media, but it may)

Even Barney Fife would know to have questioned the kids, so I would think that the LE has done so. The media hasn't figured out how to get the info yet. They will, not matter the consequences to the kids, Matt, Gail, anyone, but it seems to be taking them a while.
should absolutely be in the police report without a doubt. Media can get hold of that and we know they have it since they have reported off of it.

Surely Barney could see that Dad is SAFE, and children.
Children are afraid for their Mom, and how she came to be missing. They were there for at least 1 hour of this timeframe...have they been questioned?(realize it would have to be at the release of the father, yes?)
There will be more...count on it.

For the record, I am NOT recommending or calling for media to approach the children. EVER! Just wanted to clarify that....

I made a comment early on that it doesn't sit right with me when family doesn't want to come forward and keep the missing person's face in the media. Nothing to be ashamed about as far as I can see....everyone has their problems. There is another case on here where that happened...and it is very frustrating I agree. But if LE and the family does not want to talk to the media, there is nothing; UNLESS you get a good investigative reporter who likes to earn his money. There is one in Chattanooga, with great creditials, so why isn't he doing anything? Seem's GP's family doesn't mind the publicity...so why are no reporters not interviewing them? People want to know. People are wondering why no searches? At least they could release some info on the phone pings or if she did say she was going to WM --what the surveiliance videos produced. Or any in the vicinity where she might driven by. imo

Separate note to locals: Maybe you could print off some fliers and distribute to the local recreation/outfitter businesses, parks, etc. The season is here and they could keep their eyes open for the vehicle....especially if she chose a back road with that vehicle. I don't know how much she was into back roading it, but if she was and decided to take out her frustrations with some good runs up the side of a mountain, she could be trapped ...or worse if the vehicle turned over.

Thanks!

One more for all...MP's FB has a link to Chattanooga's Chamber of Commerce ...specifically a pic of the Board. ???? Connection?

HOlly and all:
I am going to remove any links to MP's FB for now. he is not a suspect and so we should afford him that courtesy.
The only FB links should be to Gail's and to Bring Gail Home Now.
thanks.

Yeah, the majority of the practices are downtown close to the courthouse. The record should be public, and it's times like these that I wish the laws were identical to those in Florida.

I know you can look up arrest records online at www.hamiltontn.gov but I don't know about anything else.

Well,you can get more info online about Circuit Court dockets than Chancery Court dockets. Current Chancery Court docket doesn't show anything.

Most people file in Circuit. I wonder why he chose Chancery?

Well,you can get more info online about Circuit Court dockets than Chancery Court dockets. Current Chancery Court docket doesn't show anything.

Am compelled to ask...why did he choose Chancery? I can't find it, that's why.:maddening:

I wondered that myself...

This is the description for Chancery Court from the website:

Chancery Court
Clerk & Master
The Chancery Court handles cases involving domestic relations, worker&#8217;s compensation, estates, trusts, contracts, review of administrative action of governmental agencies and boards, collection of delinquent taxes, guardianships, and conservatorships, dissolution of partnerships and corporations, enforcement of liens, boundary lines, breach of contract, fraud, election contests, and other matters of a civil nature. The Clerk & Master handles the paperwork and fees associated with this court, and is sometimes called upon to act as a Chancellor to the court.

http://hamiltontn.gov/courts/Default.aspx

It does say they handle "domestic relations." Who knows.. Nothing about this case really makes sense. I wish we had more info.

Respectfully snipped for cyberspace preservation. :)

All of the media reports I've seen, it's the husband said this, the husband said that, and.......................

NOT ONE word what the children said.

IF the children have not been interviewed by LE, we only have WHAT the HUSBAND said.

just sayin'
fran

I agree, all the "confirmed" stuff we have either comes from the detective or the husband.

I believe the detectives would have talked to the kids separately from the father. At least I hope so!!!

But I don't think we will ever know what the kids told police until this becomes a criminal investigation and the gloves are off. If the kids contradict Daddy, then he could be in big trouble.

Rumors, just rumors, mind you....that Dad has a gf whom he corresponds with to this day.
Wouldn't that be some chit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members