TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, she was "found last month in the Cimarron River" but they are just now asking for help?

:maddening:

Her height and hair color is making me think that this is not Gail, but I also can't recall ~ was Gail a natural blonde?

Wait a minute, she was "found last month in the Cimarron River" but they are just now asking for help?

Her height and hair color is making me think that this is not Gail, but I also can't recall ~ was Gail a natural blonde?

I wonder--her sister is dark-haired....

They have been looking locally and in surrounding states only I guess from the article. If Gail was scared for her life, would she dye her hair?

Map with location of where the body was found:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=State+Highway+74,+Logan+County,+OK&hq=&hnear=Oklahoma+74,+Logan,+Oklahoma&ll=35.887016,-97.590716&spn=0,0.021865&z=16&layer=c&cbll=35.887604,-97.591044&panoid=Z2eAsyy1M5pKL1DvJqUMGg&cbp=12,114.75,,0,12.12"]State Highway 74, Logan County, OK - Google Maps[/ame]

On the map, it looks really far from Chattanooga, although it is a straight shot west.

However, from northern Mississippi ~ not that far. :twocents:

As Gail was no longer working, she may have been letting her natural color grow out. Just a guess. I know my sis has dyed her hair since she was about 13, but now that she's 65, she recently let her color grow out. Course, it's now a beautiful white! :eek:

I'm not sure if in these types of instances, how accurate the height is? I BELIEVE I've seen a few times, where the height was off one or two inches or so. But as others have said, this MAY NOT be Gail, but then again.....................??????? maybe:(

Things are starting to come out. This always happens as cases progress. Perhaps someone who's been keeping silent, not yet mentioned, will reveal more!

Bet Matt is now sweating bullets! :mad:.....It's now revealed, he's not exactly the person his package represented!

Not saying Matt did anything, but he's NOT out of being UNDER suspicion, at least by Websleuthers!

JMHO
fran

On the map, it looks really far from Chattanooga, although it is a straight shot west.

However, from northern Mississippi ~ not that far. :twocents:

I-40. Not far at all. Here's route map:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Signal+Mountain,+TN&daddr=Crescent,+Cimarron+City,+Oklahoma&hl=en&geocode=FY3tFwIdl8Hp-inr5LkR5PVgiDFth-_8eyDW6g%3BFVGhIwIdULcu-im1PSQmg--xhzEKTOV4t3A1aQ&mra=ls&sll=36.032505,-96.9244&sspn=1.021693,1.752319&ie=UTF8&ll=35.029996,-91.604004&spn=8.272812,14.018555&t=h&z=6"]Signal Mountain, TN to Cimarron City, OK - Google Maps[/ame]

Clive on FB is stating the timeline and tips. One tip is she was seen with a dark hair woman.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring...60018966&set=o.210209109009469&type=1&theater

Just saw this, more and more coming out and I bet there is more. I am curious sounds like the authorities know this timeline (guessing they do) I worry giving it to MSM per post on FB will help or hinder investigation. I know everyone wants to help and get to the bottom of what happen to Gail. I saw last night on FB post BGH a posting referring to AD and a family member and it suggested some friction and now the post are gone. Continued prayers for Gail, children and family!

Clive is also spreading some unconfirmed rumors, and should probably stop doing that. :( I guess he means well, but who are his sources?

Anyone could say anything to start a bunch of red herrings in this case (accidentally or on purpose).

Totally agree!!

Timelines are a great tool for studying a case. But sometimes people get so into it that they start wanting to fill up every minute with some detail, and that's when it gets even more important to stick to the facts and stay objective.

another FB post IMO this is starting to become destructive (for lack of better words).

<snip>Signal Mountain Woman's Marriage Was Crumbling Before She Vanished
She Carried Out Her Own Investigation Of Husband's Affair<snip>

WOW...a must read...for all http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203035.asp

I've always wondered how/why they went to Italy on that trip. I googled a lot of wine related stuff and I never ran across anything connected to the Palmgrens. Makes sense that she won it at work.

<snip>Signal Mountain Woman's Marriage Was Crumbling Before She Vanished
She Carried Out Her Own Investigation Of Husband's Affair<snip>

WOW...a must read...for all http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203035.asp

Quoting your post again.

This statement by Matt JUMPED off the page to me:

Arlene said she confronted Matt, asking him why he had waited two days to report her missing, why he was not involved in an active search, why the police were not working the case, why he was still going to work.

She said Matt told her, "You're making things very complicated."

another FB post IMO this is starting to become destructive (for lack of better words).

ITA - what is this person's point of posting "Gossip" on the FB page? How is Clive intertwined in this case? Friend, relative?

JMO

Seeing some discussion about motel receipts I note that according to
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203035.asp

the way she found out about the motel rooms is by:

She said Gail was able to check Matt's Hilton Honors records and found that he had paid for a number of motel stays that she had been unaware of in Chattanooga and elsewhere. She said Matt had paid cash, but there was a record of the stays that she was able to access because he had gotten credit toward Hilton Honors reward points.

She said the motel stays included the four-star Doubletree in downtown Chattanooga and the Hampton Inn in Lookout Valley.

Another motel stay was in Batesville, Miss. Tammy Helton has bought a house at Batesville.

From what I can glean since this paragraph proceeds that quote she found that information in his cell phone:

But she said after the St. Martin trip, one night when Matt let his guard down that Gail spotted the password for his cellphone. She was able to get into his phone and check the text messages.

All IMO

What's interesting is that the person on Facebook posting the most rumors is the one begging other people to post only facts and not speculate! I don't get it. :crazy:

Quoting your post again.

This statement by Matt JUMPED off the page to me:

Arlene said she confronted Matt, asking him why he had waited two days to report her missing, why he was not involved in an active search, why the police were not working the case, why he was still going to work.

She said Matt told her, "You're making things very complicated."

Isn't that what MP said in the letter delivered to Arlene by the PI as well? "Gimme my stuff, and stop complicating things"? (I'm paraphrasing obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay