TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home to Gail was Williamsville, NY, she graduated HS in 1985, wondering if she might? have headed back to NY but not in her Jeep. Just a thought.

Let's not bring the FB rumor here, OK? There is enough in the MSM and with this UID to keep the threads hopping, that's for sure! :(

I am thinking about their children. This is a nightmare you cannot wake up from.

As Gail was no longer working, she may have been letting her natural color grow out. Just a guess. I know my sis has dyed her hair since she was about 13, but now that she's 65, she recently let her color grow out. Course, it's now a beautiful white! :eek:

I'm not sure if in these types of instances, how accurate the height is? I BELIEVE I've seen a few times, where the height was off one or two inches or so. But as others have said, this MAY NOT be Gail, but then again.....................??????? maybe:(

Things are starting to come out. This always happens as cases progress. Perhaps someone who's been keeping silent, not yet mentioned, will reveal more!

Bet Matt is now sweating bullets! :mad:.....It's now revealed, he's not exactly the person his package represented!

Not saying Matt did anything, but he's NOT out of being UNDER suspicion, at least by Websleuthers!

JMHO
fran

Lady found in Cimmaron River in Oklahoma was a smoker...the artist's sketch sure looks like her though. Haven't heard, did Gail smoke?

http://www.koco.com/r-video/28163095/detail.html

ITA - what is this person's point of posting "Gossip" on the FB page? How is Clive intertwined in this case? Friend, relative?

JMO

Okay so the FB posted has been deleted. His connection... family (no) friend (no) from reading his post they have never meet (GP). He lives on Signal Mountain with his two children. He has been openly frustrated ( nothing wrong with that) with lack of community involvement in searching for GP. He is not from Signal Mountain and has had an eye opening reality of the kind of community it is. He and his two children have spent alot of time and energy serching for Gail ( and should be commended). He is trying to start a reward fund (met with obstacles) and or trying to get exposure at a week long music festival in Chattanooga this coming week. IMO I hope the family wishes are being remembered. It can get lost sometimes. IMO we all can say what we would do or won't do but until you are living in this horrific nightmare you just have now idea. My comments come only from post and media outlet info that I have seen. Sorry so winded.

Maybe the so called dark haired woman was the detective GP hired? Maybe she came back for some more information, dropped the kids off so they would not know about it and then something happened to her before she could return. I think she was very smart to keep quiet about all she had found out, but maybe her husband found the tracking device, was furious at her and confronted her - IDK, just speculation on my part. For him not to be concerned or offering to search sure sounds like he knows more than he is saying. Most people that have a missing spouse at least make the effort. He is doing nothing IMO. I just don't think she wuld be gone this long without letting someone know she was ok and I don't think she would have left her kids this long either, altho I know some women just up and walk away, somehow I just don't think that is the case here.

What's interesting is that the person on Facebook posting the most rumors is the one begging other people to post only facts and not speculate! I don't get it. :crazy:

That's because he truly believes these things to be facts, and is not therefore spreading a rumor.... meaning he is being true to his plea for facts only.

Clive has a huge heart, and does get carried away and a little dangerous at times. He is talking to the police though, and I don't think they've ever asked him to back off, although sometimes Gail's friends and family feel he should tone it down a little! LE has asked others to back off though, so if he was causing trouble for the investigation I'm sure they would let him know. His intent is to find Gail, he would not hinder an investigation purposely or spread mis-information unless he had reason to think it true.

Who knows if his timeline is fact...but he thinks he has good reason to believe it credible. LE have not indicated that he is out of line in any way and are supporting his efforts.

That's because he truly believes these things to be facts, and is not therefore spreading a rumor.... meaning he is being true to his plea for facts only.

Clive has a huge heart, and does get carried away and a little dangerous at times. He is talking to the police though, and I don't think they've ever asked him to back off, although sometimes Gail's friends and family feel he should tone it down a little! LE has asked others to back off though, so if he was causing trouble for the investigation I'm sure they would let him know. His intent is to find Gail, he would not hinder an investigation purposely or spread mis-information unless he had reason to think it true.

Who knows if his timeline is fact...but he thinks he has good reason to believe it credible. LE have not indicated that he is out of line in any way and are supporting his efforts.

Thanks fbx. I'm not local, but from everything I've seen, Clive genuinely wants to find Gail and is just really frustrated. I probably wouldn't have posted those things on FB if I were in his shoes, but he didn't do it maliciously IMO. I agree that he believes those things to be true.

<snip>Signal Mountain Woman's Marriage Was Crumbling Before She Vanished
She Carried Out Her Own Investigation Of Husband's Affair<snip>

WOW...a must read...for all http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203035.asp

Wow, Sleuthy1.
Thank you for the very interesting and informative article !

I have been bothered all day by something in that article, so thought I would post it for you more expert sleuthers to ponder…

<snipped from our WS timeline>
“Matthew Palmgren agreed to stay at 40 Ridgerock Drive and let Gail Palmgren
take their two children…to their lake house in Wetumpka, AL for the night,”
according to the police report

From the newest article:

Arlene said Gail told her the plan was for Matt to come down to the lake house on Easy Street and tell the kids about the upcoming separation.

So… Gail had to have told Arlene - about Matt coming down to talk to the kids - after the 911 call on 4/29,…

But why would Gail tell Arlene that….knowing that Matt had told the cops that he would stay in Signal Mtn … ??

I could just cry right now. That police sketch really does resemble Gail an awful lot.

Quoting your post again.

This statement by Matt JUMPED off the page to me:

Arlene said she confronted Matt, asking him why he had waited two days to report her missing, why he was not involved in an active search, why the police were not working the case, why he was still going to work.

She said Matt told her, "You're making things very complicated."

I'm thinking that statement could very well be viewed as being a threat of some sort..JMHO

Lady found in Cimmaron River in Oklahoma was a smoker...the artist's sketch sure looks like her though. Haven't heard, did Gail smoke?

http://www.koco.com/r-video/28163095/detail.html

They replaced the orginal article with a very short video. They said she was a smoker at one time.

They also said in the original article that they didn't know if she was married or had children. So I'm assuming she wasn't wearing a wedding ring. Not to say someone could not have taken off her finger, but I wonder if GP was wearing her wedding rings? Were these part of the jewelry she had given to a friend in Birmingham?

After reading this article, I don't understand why Matt was "pressed for cash". http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203035.asp

He was the one who was working, and at a high-paying (I'm assuming) job.
Was he gambling, or was the money supporting his extra-marital social life, drinking, or was he paying someone off for "something"--like a down payment for something horrendous if you catch my drift?

Did you see the local news tonight? Arlene has been asked by the police to stop interfering! In my opinion she has been way to mouthy from the start...

Did you see the local news tonight? Arlene has been asked by the police to stop interfering! In my opinion she has been way to mouthy from the start...

bolded by me.

Can you provide a link? Thanks!

Is this a contradiction of when MP told GP he as filing?

Just before she drove off into the sunset, Gail told Arlene that Matt had called to say he was going to see a lawyer the following Tuesday about getting a divorce.

and..

The next week Matt had told Gail he was headed to Minneapolis for an insurance conference. Inestigators say Matt was not seen at any of the conference sessions and that he met Ms. Helton at another location and they returned by car to Chattanooga.

She said Gail told her that Matt was due to fly back into town on Friday at 11:35 p.m. from the conference. But she said he was back before noon.

Gail said she only talked with Matt once on the phone that week. He told her he "would be filing for a legal separation on Tuesday."

She said Gail replied, "Okay."

Arlene said, "She had all the proof. She was ready for him."

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203035.asp

Since I highly suspect there are quite a few here who are not local and do not know what station you are referring to, would it be possible for you to provide a link to the local news station you are speaking of concerning this case? TYIA

I can not provide a link at the moment, not on a computer, and this device won't link, but search. For WRCB channel 3 in Chattanooga. Maybe that will help.

Have not posted in awhile but have been keeping up on this situation and what a turn it has taken. Been also keeping an eye on facebook and agree there are some people really turning up the heat. I can also understand the police asking people to back off, as much as people want to help as individuals and do what they can to find someone it can sometimes hamper an investigation. In any case most people are not privy to information pertaining to an investigation for good reason. Again police still remain quiet so they are up to something, if they needed help from the public they would ask for it. IMO a case is being built and evidence is being gathered more so than we know. Understand people wanting to get out and search, but that could also cause problems and damage evidence. IMO the police know something and they are getting all their ducks in row to do this right. It's not something that happens over night.

One thing I saw on FB ( am I allowed to ask this) is that it's confirmed she was seen with a dark haired female...I had never heard that before

Let's not forget that Gail's PI probably has a boat load of info.
I just worry about the integrity of the investigation. This info has been kept quiet for some time. I think that LE is all over this stuff and we just have to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w