TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Myspace page is for a TH in Germany, so this is not her.

Thanks for the links, ThoughtFox. I'm glad this person is no longer a manager at BCBS. I'm wondering how she got hired in the first place.

I agree, I don't understand this at all. I know we've seen some shabby reporting but you sort of learn how to weed out the erroneous stuff. I wonder how mominboots knows the conference was in MN?

Sorry, I have been away from the computer all day. My husband is also a managed care pharmacist and knows MP professionally. The conference in Minnesota was the Assioation of Managed Care Pharmacists, or AMCP. I am sure if you googled it you would find information on it, even though I haven't looked.

Like ThoughtFox, I looked the name Tammy Helton up when it first appeared, and found this which made me think the rumor (which is what it was at the time) might be true:

http://www.bcbs.com/news/plans/bluecross-offers-free-fitness-program-to-medicare-members.html

“Seniors recognize the importance of fitness in maintaining and improving their quality of life,” said Tammy Helton, manager of government product development for BlueCross.

If she was a spokesperson for BCBS about these exercise/health programs and the of manager of product development, she must have been relatively high up in the company.

Today when I did a similar search on Google for the name, news articles about Gail were what came up first. Her life sure has changed in the last few weeks. Did she know this was coming or was she blindsided by circumstances out of her control? I suspect we're going to find out soon.

Sorry, I have been away from the computer all day. My husband is also a managed care pharmacist and knows MP professionally. The conference in Minnesota was the Assioation of Managed Care Pharmacists, or AMCP. I am sure if you googled it you would find information on it, even though I haven't looked.

Thank you so much for that info! That date fits perfectly:

http://www.wolterskluwer.com/Press/Calendar/Pages/amcp2011.aspx

It was held April 27 through 29.

Wow. It was over on the 29th, the day the last 911 call happened. So I guess that was the day MP came home after driving back from Chattanooga (and other places) with TH after she had bought a new car.

Is there a smiley for falling over stunned? I need that.

I really would like to throw around the question of WHY did he kept those receipts? I find it very interesting. I truly can't believe he was that stoooopid. So?

Probably was going to try to claim them on an expense account or for his income tax return..

This was on 4/27-4/29. MP couldn't have been there---he was busy down at the SM police station. Do you have a date for the conference your husband attended? TIA

PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View

AMCP'S 23rD ANNuAL MEETING & SHoWCASE ∎ APRIL 27–29, 2011. MInnEAPOLIS ...
www.amcp.org/conferences/2011/minne/prelim_program_low%20res1.pdf

Maybe he came home early because he wasn't really at the conference, thinking Gail would never find out, but she did. That might very well lead to a little problem that ended up at the local police station.

Total speculation: Maybe he expected to use the meeting as an alibi later on, but then BCBS found out he wasn't at the meeting at all. Maybe he needed an alibi just like TH needed a new car.

HI All:
Please do not sleuth Tammy on the board just yet. There are lots of Tammy Helton's out there and so we can really drive traffic and problems to the wrong person. Bad information can be carried all over.
Additionally, lets wait for more information to be revealed before we start pointing too many fingers at Tammy. She is clearly an adulterer, but that's not a crime at this point.

sigh, seems like I post that an awful lot througout these missing women cases KWIM?

Thanks all.

That's the one! Thanks!

Seriously, if MP was thought to be at a conference on April 29th -- or at least supposed to be at that conference -- but was at home getting into an altercation of some sort that ended up at the police station, that is IMHO huge.

Probably was going to try to claim them on an expense account or for his income tax return..

They would catch it on his expense a/c----big red flag---wouldn't fly....especially since he paid cash.

Yup, could be tax deduction, but a little stupid, imo to keep it around where GP could find it. He could have kept it in a file at his office til tax time. I'm sure he accumulated many. lol.

I'm wondering if these were after Feb --if he could have wanted GP to find them. GP gets upset....MP tells gf they have to call it off because he's getting pressure from her now, but it went bad. IDK. Just something I'm throwing around in my head.

Maybe thinking with his "little head" effected his mentality? :loser:

I found this earlier too.

Tammy Helton. Personality Type Reflection. My personality type using Kiersey is teacher, idealist. The printout almost perfectly described me. I agree with the category I was placed in. I am an extrovert and I believe in honoring the commitments that I make. Also, I like to have things settled

http://www.lead411.com/people/p-3-24-45-16.html

I don't know why we can't really find anything on her, unless she has cleaned up the web a little. Maybe she took her maiden name back? I'm thinking either she has relatives or maybe a good friend in Batesville. I don't think she actually moved there until she was put on leave from BCBS...knowing what they would find in their investigation...she chose to get of Dodge. If it's only a short drive to Memphis, then employment there could be an option. Prolly cheaper in Batesville to live and commute. ???

I did find one TH in Cleveland, TN which could have been a short drive to Chattanooga....37 miles. If she was divorced, took her maiden name, and moved all since February, then not much will show up until after 12/31 in searches.

Also found one listed in Olive Branch, MS----but 45, and has been married at least 4 times. Just don't get the feeling it's her.

JMO.....again not saying any of these are her.

Cleveland TN. would merit a closer look
I absolutely DON'T mean that literally.

I'm wondering if these were after Feb --if he could have wanted GP to find them. GP gets upset....MP tells gf they have to call it off because he's getting pressure from her now, but it went bad. IDK. Just something I'm throwing around in my head.

That is a really good point. What a great excuse, "Sorry babe, the wife found the receipts..."

Also, I suppose it's possible that a girlfriend would want the wife to find the receipts, too, but I don't know if she ever would have been in the right locations to "plant" the receipts for Gail to find them.

I really would like to throw around the question of WHY did he kept those receipts? I find it very interesting. I truly can't believe he was that stoooopid. So?

He was stupid enough to blow off a whole conference, so I'd say he's not been functioning on 100% of his reasoning power.

I remember one conference which was so tedious on one day that several colleagues and I skipped the last 2hr session. It was in Memphis, and so we went to Graceland to tour all the outside stuff, and spent the whole time not enjoying ourselves, feeling guilty, and moaning and groaning about how guilty we felt and wishing we'd stayed...then we forgot the time change and missed our flight home!!!!!!
Point being....doing stuff you shouldn't on company time is a huge moral issue for most of us, let alone ethical....so this is a huge insight into Matthews state of mind and personal values. Not sure exactly what it means except that in light of this info, decisions that make no logical sense might be the norm at present.....

They would catch it on his expense a/c----big red flag---wouldn't fly....especially since he paid cash.

Yup, could be tax deduction, but a little stupid, imo to keep it around where GP could find it. He could have kept it in a file at his office til tax time. I'm sure he accumulated many. lol.

Maybe thinking with his "little head" effected his mentality? :loser:

bolded by me.

No doubt!!!

I think that leaving the receipts where his wife could find them was one of those "accidentally on purpose" kinds of things. Would it be called passive aggressive? (I'm not sure, I'm not a psychiatrist!) Just leave these telltale little receipts around and maybe my wife will realize I don't want to be in this marriage and let me out ? Or else it was another attempt to "gaslight" her, make her go crazy so he could say she was mentally unstable.

Maybe he came home early because he wasn't really at the conference, thinking Gail would never find out, but she did. That might very well lead to a little problem that ended up at the local police station.

Total speculation: Maybe he expected to use the meeting as an alibi later on, but then BCBS found out he wasn't at the meeting at all. Maybe he needed an alibi just like TH needed a new car.

Hmmmm. You could be on to something glorias. Let me think on this a bit. I'd really like to see a correction in MSM for the conference location. MN vs PA. BUT, if they didn't attend the conference in MN, but went to the Philly area instead for the car, then...............??? ETA: Like to edit that expense report!!!!!!

OT: Please say a prayer for the victims and firefighters in AZ. I'm in NM.....200 miles away and the smoke is gagging here. I still have my AC on and the smoke is still seeping in the house. Unreal. I can't imagine what it is like there.

He was stupid enough to blow off a whole conference, so I'd say he's not been functioning on 100% of his reasoning power.

I remember one conference which was so tedious on one day that several colleagues and I skipped the last 2hr session. It was in Memphis, and so we went to Graceland to tour all the outside stuff, and spent the whole time not enjoying ourselves, feeling guilty, and moaning and groaning about how guilty we felt and wishing we'd stayed...then we forgot the time change and missed our flight home!!!!!!
Point being....doing stuff you shouldn't on company time is a huge moral issue for most of us, let alone ethical....so this is a huge insight into Matthews state of mind and personal values. Not sure exactly what it means except that in light of this info, decisions that make no logical sense might be the norm at present.....

LOL, that's funny fbx. Did you hit Beale St and any of the local juke joints too to forget the time? :floorlaugh: If it was 2/3 day conference, I'll let you slide for skipping the last two hours. I'm sure missing your flight was penalty enough. Actually, I'm sure many do.....:innocent:. But, your right, his not attending ANY of the sessions (especially if turns out that mom is right and the media is wrong) does show a huge insight into his mind....and then GP had the mental issues. ????:furious:

I'm getting the picture of quite a manipulator and user, imo. Did GP afford him the luxury of continuing his education while she was working? That's why I ask where he worked prior to 2002. Gail was working from 1996....their marriage. ?? I have a name for the kind of women these men like: Mammawife. It's not a degregation on GP or any other woman, but the expectations of the hubby.

That's the one! Thanks!

Seriously, if MP was thought to be at a conference on April 29th -- or at least supposed to be at that conference -- but was at home getting into an altercation of some sort that ended up at the police station, that is IMHO huge.

We know Gail was in Alabama by 6:15 pm on Friday...so the altercation was over by 3pm and likely started earlier.

I'm having trouble with the 3 day conference in Minesota...Leave on 26th, buy car on 27th, drive back in 1 day and a bit...???

Hypothesis:

Unless he never actually went to Minnesota and flew instead to Pennsylvania, changing his tix for a fee beforehand. If the conference was in Minnesota, but he actually flew to Pennsylvannia then BCBS may have seen a red flag right there, and it also explains the Media confusion over Pennsylvannia (they assumed the conference was in the town he flew to).
Arriving home early on the 29th could have been the trigger for the altercation, and maybe Gail's PI had already determined that he was not at the conference?

I'm wondering:
How on earth would BCBS know Matt went and bought a car with TH instead of being where he aught to be?? How would they know he wasn't holed up in an hotel room throwing up? Why didn't he set up some kind of cover for not being there? But maybe he did, and anticipated the "flight change" would remain under the BCBS radar?

How anyone discovered that he went with TH to buy a car with her in another state and drive it back amazes me, and I feel we need to eat any words directed at the ineptness of the police depts working this case??!

Then there's this...drive it back to TN or MS?? The house in Batesville must surely be very newly aquired?

:maddening::banghead:

It takes about 12 hrs to drive from Erie to Signal Mountain, so depending where in Pennsylvannia, this timeline makes more sense than Minnesota.

I'm betting there was no expense report submitted for the conference if he ended up in PA rather than MN. Another gottcha.....for BCBS and LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay