TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that you are talking about Sunset. I don't remember how many houses are there. Seems that they are a bit private if I remember. I will drive over and let you know in a bit.

Thank you, carolinagirl56!
If you have a GPS on your vehicle, or a portable GPS- would you mind clocking the time and distance?

Thank you so much in advance. Be safe!

Thank you, carolinagirl56!
If you have a GPS on your vehicle, or a portable GPS- would you mind clocking the time and distance?

Thank you so much in advance. Be safe!

The distance from 40 Ridgerock to Balmoral is listed on the map I provided...

4.68 miles

http://www.wrcbtv.com/

:great:~ HEADS-UP EVERYONE ~ Tune in to Channel 3 WRCB TV in Chattanooga tonight at 6pm EST for the latest news on the Gail Palmgren missing case. If you are not local to Chattanooga, TN then be sure to go to the above website and CLICK on WATCH TV LIVE at 6 pm EST to watch LIVE as it is broadcast.:seeya:

I just listened to WRCB livestream online. Coming up at 6, Arlene Durham will be telling everyone about how the FBI joined the case today and more details on that. They didn't explain how Arlene would know those details. Should be interesting.

ETA: Ya know, I've been busy on 4 different cases this evening and have a million windows open. Maybe I heard it wrong. Maybe it wasn't Arlene's name.

This is interesting...do they know the mike is on? :)

I just listened to WRCB livestream online. Coming up at 6, Arlene Durham will be telling everyone about how the FBI joined the case today and more details on that. They didn't explain how Arlene would know those details. Should be interesting.

ETA: Ya know, I've been busy on 4 different cases this evening and have a million windows open. Maybe I heard it wrong. Maybe it wasn't Arlene's name.

No, I think you got it right, they had video showing Arlene talking. Just wondering, didn't they announce on the news last Friday that the FBI was on board, and wasn't it pretty much confirmed by a family member on FB that the FBI had been involved since mid May? Sooo, is there something more there?

The jist as I understand it-

AD was questioned by the FBI for two hours.

There is no sign of foul play according to Jim Hammond.

Matt Palmgren is cooperating with detectives according to Brian Hoss, and Matt's PI turned over a wealth of evidence to police.

I hope whatever the PI turned over cracks the case and brings Gail home. If that is where she wants to be.

No, I think you got it right, they had video showing Arlene talking. Just wondering, didn't they announce on the news last Friday that the FBI was on board, and wasn't it pretty much confirmed by a family member on FB that the FBI had been involved since mid May? Sooo, is there something more there?

Well they had an interview with the Sheriff but I missed maybe the first minute because my earphone fell off and I didn't know it. It's hard being old. Please remind me to wear a shirt to my next doctor's appt. Dear Lord God.

I think the lead in was misleading-I think they meant to say that the FBI spoke with Arlene today, not that the FBI entered the case today.

More accurate reporting, lol.

I think the lead in was misleading-I think they meant to say that the FBI spoke with Arlene today, not that the FBI entered the case today.

AD was questioned by the FBI for two hours.

They questioned her for two hours? Not talked to her for two hours but questioned?

I didn't see the beginning part.

The ONLY new information I heard is that Arlene was interviewed today and the PI turned over evidence to the HCSO. All else was a re-hash of old stuff. Did I miss something?

Did Arlene turn over the DVR?

I heard no mention of the DVR. All I heard from AD was, again, that she believes Matt knows answers, all family members are hiding behind their attorneys, and she'll never give up until she finds Gail. Again, did I miss something? I think the WHOLE thing was media tease.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/

:great:~ HEADS-UP EVERYONE ~ Tune in to Channel 3 WRCB TV in Chattanooga tonight at 6pm EST for the latest news on the Gail Palmgren missing case. If you are not local to Chattanooga, TN then be sure to go to the above website and CLICK on WATCH TV LIVE at 6 pm EST to watch LIVE as it is broadcast.:seeya:

So so so glad to see Melydia Clewell actively following this case. Thank you Melydia!! This case needs you. :great:

I heard no mention of the DVR. All I heard from AD was, again, that she believes Matt knows answers, all family members are hiding behind their attorneys, and she'll never give up until she finds Gail. Again, did I miss something? I think the WHOLE thing was media tease.

All family members? Oh Lordie.

Oh my God they're posting videos for stories that came after Gail's - including a darn facelift - but no Gail video yet.

I want to listen to what the Sheriff said again. It was something like "It would be difficult to get rid of a person AND a Jeep, and not leave a single piece of evidence."

Oh my God they're posting videos for stories that came after Gail's - including a darn facelift - but no Gail video yet.

I want to listen to what the Sheriff said again. It was something like "It would be difficult to get rid of a person AND a Jeep, and not leave a single piece of evidence."

Good. Found it. Here's the quote: "If we can find the Jeep, we can find her. And I think he knows what happened to the Jeep and what happened to her, where she's located," Durham said. "You don't hide behind a criminal defense attorney, your girlfriend doesn't hide behind a criminal defense attorney, your mom doesn't hide behind a criminal defense attorney if you have nothing to hide."

And here's part of what the sheriff said "It would be very difficult for you to plan to get rid of someone and a Jeep and not leave some piece of evidence that someone saw," Hammond explained.

The sheriff did say that it's extremely unusual for a mom to go this long without making contact with her children.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15144246/fbi-now-looking-at-gail-palmgren-disappearance

Good. Found it.
And here's part of what the sheriff said "It would be very difficult for you to plan to get rid of someone and a Jeep and not leave some piece of evidence that someone saw," Hammond explained.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15144246/fbi-now-looking-at-gail-palmgren-disappearance

This is the Sheriff's quote I wanted. Thank you so much, Melodie!

More from the article:

"There's nothing at this point to indicate that anything nefarious has occurred," Hammond told Channel 3.

Hammond: "From a mother's standpoint, they would say, 'I could tell you one thing, if she loved her children, she's dead, cause she'd be trying to get to 'em,' but we have to deal with the reality and we just don't know what that is right now."

Now, the Federal Bureau of Investigation is becoming involved in the case. Special Agents spent two hours Monday morning interviewing Gail Palmgren's friend, Arlene Durham.

I have so much more hope now that Gail is alive. I got a very positive vibe from the Sheriff. I would be so thrilled if she could be found (if she wants to be) or comes forward, and re-establishes a relationship with the kids so they can get what they need from their mom. And hopefully Gail would be able to establish a life for herself that is more satisfying and fulfilling to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove