TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little confused why we're talking about the cave? Can someone feel me in, or perhaps I just need more coffee!

There has been talk about an Elizabeth Smart type situation. Where he may be living with Holly out there. A cave, an underground bunker, something like that. Information and pictures of a cave give people a better, more visual idea of what this theory entails... for those who don't live in an area with caves.

*Though, I do think you need more coffee... when you are asking us to feel you in. That's always a sign I need my Dew!* :innocent:

There has been talk about an Elizabeth Smart type situation. Where he may be living with Holly out there. A cave, an underground bunker, something like that. Information and pictures of a cave give people a better, more visual idea of what this theory entails... for those who don't live in an area with caves.

*Though, I do think you need more coffee... when you are asking us to feel you in. That's always a sign I need my Dew!* :innocent:

:floorlaugh: That made me laugh :)

LOL, oh carp, I really do need coffee. Off to go make a pot. Me still thinks this is gonna be a long day.

And I don't think that cave is big enough to be living in unless you're a hobbit!

ETA=I really despise when I make typos like that!

well that is interesting... I guess that could imply that they have a suspect based on the DNA results and they are not saying who it is until he is picked up...

Oh they may be have him in custody and this is why they are searching the tenn river! JMO

I spent a bunch of time looking at pictures of caves around that area on google images. Didn't find one that resonated with my thinking. Did get my computer 'grabbed' and taken to a place that was trying to sell me antispy for my horribly infected computer. As you can see, I did my my machine back from the gremins...as my GOOD anti spy didn't let it take it all the way.

The 'cave' I'm thinking about isn't much of a cave...but there's a rolling hill off to the right side of it if you were looking into the opening. That's where I was thinking the perp might have taken her, as I thought about the case.

TBI has all of that, but who knows what they do with random thoughts like that?

well that is interesting... I guess that could imply that they have a suspect based on the DNA results and they are not saying who it is until he is picked up...

So, if the blood is the perps and if they do have a suspect in mind, could be this perp already has a criminal record or could be they obtained dna results during investigation (questioning) of a particular person?

I just don't see the similarities.

Have you ever been to Parsons, Linden, or Centerville?

If I lived in Linden, I would go to Jackson to shop "locally" then Memphis or Nashville. There is a good catfish place in Centerville but no reason to drive from Linden.

How did we get that the perp lives in Linden?

Who said he lived in Linden? I said IF he lived in or around Linden. Big difference.

I've done a quick search and it seems like the "pings" are only when the phone is on and doesn't work if the phone is off. Some phones which have been altered may be the exception and I know Iphones have a location system though I am not sure if that also works when the phone is powered off. It really makes zero sense for a phone that is off to be pinging if it can't receive a call from a technological standpoint.

..cell systems ping periodically.. Many newer cell phones today cannot be turned off to the periodic pings unless the battery pack is removed.
www.rense.com/general56/rad.htm

If you think you may be under surveillance, remember that many cell phones can be pinged even when they are turned off. Either leave it in some location that cannot be tracked back to you, or remove the battery.
nky-criminal-defense-lawyer.com

IMO what "studying" I have done on the entire "pinging" abilities[which self admittedly my "studying" is "googling" sometimes for hours on a certain subject..lol..don't ya love that google??..lol]are largely dependent on technology..as with the advances in technology making leaps and bounds at such an ultra rapid pace these days it is the newer modeled phones that are responsible for the advances made in cell phone pinging and triangulation[which I feel certain that in a very short amount of time we will see this tech/procedure get extremely precise in pinpointing EXACT LOCATIONS of a cell phone at any given time..as long as the battery is installed and still has "juice"]..

But it is these newer models of cell phones that I understand to be the ones that are capable of "pinging" so long as the battery is still installed and still has "juice"..

**The examples are just a couple from a quick google..but there is one reference link that I will have to go search thru my old posts to find which is the most detailed analysis and explanations of the entire workings of cell phones and the "pinging" of cell phones..which really goes into detail about the phone being able to ping when powered off[several of us discussed the info from this link at length because it is presently heavily involved in one of the cases here on WS]..will post soon as I find it..:)

So, if the blood is the perps and if they do have a suspect in mind, could be this perp already has a criminal record or could be they obtained dna results during investigation (questioning) of a particular person?

Yes! Several things could take place with the results. ASSUMING the blood is NOT Holly's...

1) the suspect could already be in the data base if he had been convicted of the type of crimes that would require a DNA sample.

2) LE may have done some DNA swabs on local "suspects". I dont know of another word to use beside suspect. But if someone in the area had a history of being a peeping tom, harassing women, etc. then maybe LE had him do a voluntary swab. The results from the bloodwork on the sample taken from Holly's house could be matched to this.

3) No match with anyone in the system or anyone local (yet). This is what happened in the Anne Pressly case. The DNA taken from Anne before she died did not match anyone in the data base. DNA taken from a rape many months earlier finally came in and matched Annes case... AND a suspect in other, seemingly unrelated crimes gave a DNA swab and those results happened to match the prior rape and murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey