TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a map to Brodie's landing road.... Please note that the "A" point is only directing to the road... It leads directly to the Tenn. River.. you can zoom in or out on your mouse..
brodies landing rd parsons tn - Google Maps

Thanks! I see they only noted one road block. Is that the only one confirmed? I'd like to see if and where they were position between HB house and the river.

Brodie's Landing area.

So I did a Google Map and from Brodie's Landing (where it ends at the river) to Holly's residence varies from 13 to 16 miles depending on how you travel and takes between 29 to 31 minutes. (NOTE: Brodie's Landing is actually a long road that begins at Hwy 69 and ends at the river, so since someone said on here that LE is searching the river, that is the spot I mapped, where Brodie's Landing ends at the river. )

Thanks! I see they only noted one road block. Is that the only one confirmed? I'd like to see if and where they were position between HB house and the river.[/QUOTE

Go to the first post in this thread and you will see a link to a great map put together by HollyE, it shows where a road block was held on 4/19 and to answer your question, the road block on that date was not between her house and the river, was actually in the other direction.

I think that the point about the duct tape and a death band on the hair would be that duct tape is not easily removed... and that the perp removed it from a deceased Holly. Something that could not happen from wild life or animals... and the perp placed it far from where Holly actually is to through the LE off...
I really think that is why they called the searches off...!! JMO..

one lone hair in the trunk of Casey's car had a death band.

mitochondrial DNA - which matches down the female line - confirms that the hair is either Casey or Cindy or Cindy's mother or Caylee's hair.

Gosh who's hair is it?

Which of the three who's hair that could possibly be - who's mitochondrial DNA was found on the death-banded hair from the trunk of Casey's car?

Casey was eating chili. Cindy was serving chili. Grandma was looking for missing checks...

oh wait!

Where was Caylee?

:waitasec:

:(

death bands denote that the hair with the death band fell out of the head of a person who was dead at the time of the hair loss. refer to caylee anthony case.

:cow:

why are we talking about death bands? did I miss something? TIA!

Thanks! The perp definitely was organized, had a plan. You would know about tracks, Sarx, so I'm sure you're right. I don't see how there couldn't be something for at least trained eyes to see and noses to follow. I worry, but apparently LE hasn't, about all the volunteers tramping everywhere, and the fact that LE isn't worried tells me lots of different things. I tend to think that LE is allowing and encouraging searches to continue because the perp is local and he will participate in the searches, how could he not without looking suspicious. The same for the vigil the other night. The fact that LE is so closed mouthed on this would drive the perp crazy, so he would want to be involved in searches/ vigils just to try to learn what LE knows, IMO.
Just thinking out loud and above is my opinion.

Since it would take the monster alot of time to construct the plan, I don't understand why he would deviate from it. On that day Holly was on different schedule because she had practicals.

Maybe he knew that Holly was on a different schedule. If that is the case though I would think that he would have wanted to plan the abduction for a day that Holly had normal classed. I'd think that her absence from her practicals would have set bells off alot sooner than if she was in one of her courses blending in with the crowd and even if her profs did notice she was not in class I don't think anyone would be alarmed because students skip classes all the time.

and what did Casey say about that...??
Well, it obviously not mine.. duh

We are thinking that LE found out that the hair on the duct tape may have a death band on it...

mind you... THINKING... not trying to start rumors...lol.. Theorizing.. yeah ...thats it...:)

I'm starting to think LE has a POI. I was just wondering if maybe the place they were searching on the river was near this person's property. I know where I live there is only a couple of places that you can go to get a boat in the Tennessee river so I'm probably wrong. That's why I was asking about other road blocks because I only see one noted on Hollye's map.

We are thinking that LE found out that the hair on the duct tape may have a death band on it...

IIRC, the death band is a microscopic analysis - found in the follicle area of the hair. Had they found that sort of evidence, LE would have known the result (death band) almost immediately. They would know the hair came from someone who'd died.

They'd have to send the hair to the lab for DNA testing though, to confirm it was from the Bobo line. And (IMO) they would know that in a week or less.

And that's about where we are now in this case...sadly...from the day of duct tape discovery...

There may not be. Call it a gut feeling, but I just don't think so. Who knows if it's even related to the case for sure, although it obviously is something they'd want to test....I know the stats are not good, but do we know that they are treating this as a recovery now and not still a potential rescue?

mind you... THINKING... not trying to start rumors...lol.. Theorizing.. yeah ...thats it...:)

NO RUMORS, for sure! Theorizing about what could have been found IF hair on duct tape is Holly's -----all speculation, no facts

A fellow WS poster said the other day that they had nearly every exit blocked on I-40... and LE presence was everywhere...He/she lives in a neighboring county/city...but again.. that was the other day... prob. wed..? I'm lost on my days cuz my son is on spring break and I'm gaining/losing days...LOL

why are we talking about death bands? did I miss something? TIA!

I was wondering the same thing, but maybe its to determine if the hair on the duct take could tell us if Holly was killed immediatly after she was abducted.

The only thing with that though is do the bands appear on the hair immedialty after death and do they form if the hair has been pulled out.

But since it doesn't make sense for this monster to remove the duct tape so soon after the abduction, before he was in a place that no one would hear her screams. He could have knocked her out so she couldn't scream but even then why risk it or spend time doing something that didn't need to be done so soon after the abduction.

I guess he could have taken it off if he killed her, but then again why waste time doing something that wasn't absolutely necessary?

NO RUMORS, for sure! Theorizing about what could have been found IF hair on duct tape is Holly's -----all speculation, no facts

yah it's one way to try to make sense out of what's going on. trying to figure out what LE knows by now that makes them move in the directions they move.

my theory: the more directions LE moves in ... the less they know...

There may not be. Call it a gut feeling, but I just don't think so. Who knows if it's even related to the case for sure, although it obviously is something they'd want to test....I know the stats are not good, but do we know that they are treating this as a recovery now and not still a potential rescue?

No we don't know and of course hope it's still in rescue mode. Just us late nighters thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay