Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL nellie hi!

I think it said her phone pinged after the abduction and the BF said she sent him a text that morning it could have been before she left.

i sorta think the media or le is playing a jedi mind trick... something psychological or hopefully some useful info is going to begin to trickle out

Wait wait wait!!!!!!

Maybe her phone rang when he had her ok....
Phone maybe in lunch tote along with her wallet ( she would need wallet for her DL....
when it rings he grabs the tote and tosses it away !

Wait wait wait!!!!!!

Phone maybe in lunch tote along with her wallet ( she would need wallet for her DL....

could have been the brother trying to call after seeing the blood... or the mother after brother called her??? good idea!

Wait wait wait!!!!!!

on prime news yesterday someone can't remember who was saying that her friends were all trying to call her right after she went missing. The phone would just ring.

:banghead:

JMO:
1. It was a planned abduction.
2. Boyfriend and brother are not involved.
3. He is a local.
4. I don't feel Holly is alive. I think she was killed within hours of her abduction.
5. I am not sure of his age. Maybe 25 to 30?
6. He may not have kidnapped anyone before, but he may have a criminal record of things leading up to something like this.
7. I don't know if he is involved in the search, maybe on the outside, listening to all the news the searchers discuss.

8. This will not satisfy him, he will have to do it again.

I think he will kill himself!

I don't know how to do a poll but it seems to me that many of us ol' timers on here all feel about the same about this case.

1) This was a well planned abduction, the result of an obsession
2) Brother and boyfriend aren't involved
3) Perp is someone local who was on the periphery of Holly's life
4) We feel there is a good chance Holly is still alive
5) The perp is an adult at least in his middle 20's but probably older (I lean towards 30's)
6) Probably not the perp's first crime
7) Perp has been involved in the searches

Please feel free to add to this list, disagree, do a poll, whatever...

I do agree with most of your compelling list.

But I just don't get the feeling that Holly is alive (4) and hasn't been for sometime imo. I hope I am totally wrong though.

Also I am not sure if the perp has done other crimes (6) especially crimes this egregious in nature.

But the rest of the list I do agree with you.

IMO

on prime news yesterday someone can't remember who was saying that her friends were all trying to call her right after she went missing. The phone would just ring.

Well if it rang the phone was on when its off it goes right to voicemail! JMO

Yep, as close as I can see there's plenty of places on the "5 Forks Road Darden Tennessee, that could be too.....I can't tell though. Wish I could get in closer.

i wonder how the perp would react to the reports of holly sending texts after the abduction?
I am wondering the same thing! For some reason I feel with each bit of information released (which is not much lol), I imagine his reaction upon hearing the info and getting infuriated with her... :(

I don't believe it is human blood. Animal blood that was staged.
I feel the perp is a person from her church, obsessed with her "perfection."

Serial killers don't kill themselves. And, I hate to say this, but this is where I think it is. And, I think that Heather Sullivan was a failed abduction by the same man. I sure hope I'm wrong...

You could be right,,,But then again maybe not..LOL
We shall see!

Serial killers don't kill themselves. And, I hate to say this, but this is where I think it is. And, I think that Heather Sullivan was a failed abduction by the same man. I sure hope I'm wrong...

I completely agree. I think it was someone she's had previous problems with, who was obsessed with her, and law enforcement will find them together, both deceased. I do not think this is a serial killer.
I prosecuted protective orders at one time, and have met many stalkers, abusive partners, etc. One particular case ended up in a murder-suicide a year and a half later. Another guy whose wife I helped with a protective order killed their kids later on.

:banghead:

JMO:
1. It was a planned abduction.
2. Boyfriend and brother are not involved.
3. He is a local.
4. I don't feel Holly is alive. I think she was killed within hours of her abduction.
5. I am not sure of his age. Maybe 25 to 30?
6. He may not have kidnapped anyone before, but he may have a criminal record of things leading up to something like this.
7. I don't know if he is involved in the search, maybe on the outside, listening to all the news the searchers discuss.

8. This will not satisfy him, he will have to do it again.

Good point on number 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members