TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a very logical person in the way I look at things and events. I try to image me doing some of the actions it takes to accomplish some of the things we are reading about. So he had no car, but he had pre-cut duct tape in his jacket? in his hand and was waiting for her? See I don't see him with a roll of it and asking her to wait as he cuts off a piece to keep her quiet after he hits her in the face and draws blood. I am not being snarky here, I am just trying to see how this plays out with what they are being told and what they are finding.

I hear what your saying! Makes perfect sense!

this sort of scenario is where im at with this... BUT what im reserving judgement about is what the brother actually saw. did he see :

1. holly walking WITH/ALONG side a man?

2. holly in FRONT of a man?

3. holly BEHIND a man?

to me it would really go a long way in helping to form a theory. along with about 20 other things that are being withheld from the public...lol

I agree... I kinda of went out on limb based on what has been minimally stated by LE. I'm not completely convinced about the brother's account or at least of what has been released to the public. I don't think he had anything to do with it, at least not by himself. There's no way he could have disposed of the lunch purse from the time she went missing to the time of the 911 call...and I'm pretty sure LE has been on him like white on rice ever since.

Speaking on my way out the door, every male and a lot of females in my family hunts. Year round.
They usually carry duct tape with them.
See you guys later and keep thinking good thoughts for Holly!
JMO

Speaking on my way out the door, every male and a lot of females in my family hunts. Year round.
They usually carry duct tape with them.
See you guys later and keep thinking good thoughts for Holly!
JMO

But why? Is it to secure legs (deer, etc) making the travel easier? Would a hunter use duct tape for any other reason during hunting?

Really? Not sure if I stepped on toe's coming on the board offering my 2 cents, but let me know if I am out of line... I will leave.

No, not at all. WELCOME to the forum.

It is sometimes hard to understand how people are replying and things get misconstrued. You are not at all out of line. Stick around.
:welcome4:

I understand that it is fact that it was found during a search.. I just wonder who "came upon" it. From all of the pictures I have seen of Holly, she wears a lot of make up and looking at the close ups, there is nothing but 3 or 4 hairs on the tape.

From a person, who does not hunt, to another, do you use duct tape at all, after a kill?

Beenthere,

WELCOME!!

i come from a family of hunters......never have used duct tape after a kill

Duct tape can be used to tape up the bottom of your pants etc. to keep ticks/bugs out.

Really? Not sure if I stepped on toe's coming on the board offering my 2 cents, but let me know if I am out of line... I will leave.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

Welcome and please stay...this forum....:rocker:

After seeing my sister abducted, I guess this hits close to home... Sorry if I sounded snappy. I have read every thread from the beginning and it just does not come together... :banghead:

No worries, glad you're with us.
Your right nothing is coming together.

No, not at all. WELCOME to the forum.

It is sometimes hard to understand how people are replying and things get misconstrued. You are not at all out of line. Stick around.
:welcome4:

Welcome and I think I can assure you Jo meant nothing by that remark...if you are not familiar with the Casey Anthony case in Florida, she is the young mother accused of killing her child....duct tape was used to wrap around this little child's face...cause of death not officially known yet I don't think....lots of us have followed that case and when duct tape comes up we or I naturally think of this little child and duct tape....emotions are high around this case the Anthony case) and please please don't take it personally...we are thrilled to have you join us here!!!!

After seeing my sister abducted, I guess this hits close to home... Sorry if I sounded snappy. I have read every thread from the beginning and it just does not come together... :banghead:

Sorry that happened to your family...that is so terrible.....and you are correct in my opinion......nothing is coming together in this case or at least for us on the outside.

I doubt the tape was pre-cut. It would get stuck to itself and everything else like that. If it was actually cut instead of simply torn off the roll as he went, he must've had scissors or used a knife to cut it.

{{{Beentherebefore}}}

:wagon:

Glad you joined us!

Welcome and I think I can assure you Jo meant nothing by that remark...if you are not familiar with the Casey Anthony case in Florida, she is the young mother accused of killing her child....duct tape was used to wrap around this little child's face...cause of death not officially known yet I don't think....lots of us have followed that case and when duct tape comes up we or I naturally think of this little child and duct tape....emotions are high around this case the Anthony case) and please please don't take it personally...we are thrilled to have you join us here!!!!

No I get it... Being a survivor of seeing something like that, I sometimes forget the humor in dealing with something so tragic. I DO however, believe that it is sometimes the best medicine, and have to remind myself of it often.

Each of you are brilliant in your thought's. I think it takes a special person to look at a situation from a different angle/perspective and take the "extra" minute to question the "what if's?"

Thanks for the warm welcomes, and here is to Holly and many other children and adults who have been abducted, being found.

I have been following this case for the past week hoping this girl is found safe. I hope they find something that leads them to her before much more time goes by. LE has their hands full with this one. Lots of ground to cover for searches, but she has to be out there and must be found.

oh my goodness...that must have been a horrible and life-altering experience. You no doubt have insight into the emotional state the family and friends are in. We really are glad you are here. None of us is as wise as ALL of us together. Welcome to Websleuths.

If that duct tape with the blond hairs, on the ground, by the side of the road does have evidence of Holly, then:

It may have been a piece this guy discarded that initially he may have grazed her hair with--thus the hairs and the seemingly "new appearance" to it.

If he did discard that portion of duct tape in favor of a different portion to eventually secure to her, then there is always the chance that it could have his DNA on it, from tearing it with his teeth, if he did that, that is.

That's because the press says one thing and LE says another and LE is keeping everyone in the dark and everyone is inferring different scenarios, etc., etc. It's quite a mess. I'm even having 2nd thoughts that LE is doing the right thing by keeping everthing quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech