TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems most of the time a common citizen walking a dog, a jogger/hiker, a farmer in his field/pasture, etc are the ones that find a body.

This is so true. And it breaks my heart thinking about her mum y'know?

When u drop Eaton on the map, so weird, doesn't make sense. So, let's see, either the info on the lunchbox was wrong.... the item on eaton isn't connected..... at least some of these items have been planted.... the guy was driving in circles...... or what????

ALL JUST SPECULATION ON MY PART. Again, color me confused.

Not all that wierd, IMO. He was circling. He came out back roads going North on Swan Johnson to backroads to Gooch. Back roads over to 69/641. South on 69/641 would put him right at Eaton St.

His planned destination is either headed South from Parsons or he's circling to the SW or maybe NW. Remember, about the time he was headed South, the cops would be headed North to the Bobo's house.

I think I'd be looking in the Scotts Hills area.

That worries me though. If he spent a lot of time driving around planting things, where was Holly during this time??

And that is the $64 question! Did he have her with her and was discarding evidence out the window as he was headed to his "safe house"? Did he kill her in the woods and was discarding evidence as he was fleeing the area? Did he perhaps take Holly to his 'stash spot' and then later come back to plant evidence?

All three are distinct possibilities.

I'm just throwing this out there.....not sure if TBI or LE has followed up on this idea.....last year TBI investigated a crime where a man owned a lawn service company...he had A disgruntled employee that felt he had been shorted on a paycheck....the employee came back and raped and murdered the mans wife while the man was away from home.

Holly's father owned and operated a tree service from his home on Swan Johnson road. It is not typical to be able to do tree work alone. He would at some point need men to work with or for him.......

I still can't shake the T-shirt thing, makes me go: WTH?

Im sorry..but my opinion is if we don't get off the t-shirt thing,this will become the topic of the day again..it has nothing to do with where Holly is..

Searching the roadway in front of her school is interesting. If they man in the road itself or around it is a bit unclear.

If they were looking around the edges of the main entrance, perhaps they thought someone had waited there on foot or in a car and maybe had discarded items. Perhaps the suspect was waiting for Holly to drive to/from school at some point before her abduction.

If they were looking on the road itself that would imply they were looking perhaps for a piece of a car. We had something happen here where someone hit a girls car in a minor (fake) fender bender accident. The two people exchanged some info so they could sort out who would pay for the damage but then the person who caused the fake accident was suspected of going to the girls house later. It was a way to stalk her.

Mods have already posted that there will be no more discussion about the t-shirts.

I can't believe the uproar over the t-shirts.

I think its a great idea. They will need money!!!! for either a reward, a funeral, or private investigators to look for her if she doesn't show up. At some point, the police will scale back and the family will need to so the searching.

Now, Lord knows I hope she is home before that, but it is a very good possibility.

I think someone with rational thinking decided they needed to raise money. You can't do anything without money! To be honest, they were probably thinking about the reward and possible funeral. I suspect the mom doesn't even want to consider the possibility of Holly not coming home all safe and sound, so when asked where the money would go if she came home she had to come up with something.
She is thinking about her baby! She is trying to make it all better! Give her a break.

Besides, if you buy a shirt, its their money to do whatever they want with it! If you buy a shirt from Walmart, you don't tell them what to do with the money. If you don't want to help, then don't buy one.

I wasn't, but am now! Hope they have a 2xl!

FOX 13's Earle Farrell headed to Parson, TN. A significant find has happened in Holly Bobo case. A news conference scheduled for today.

http://twitter.com/#!/GCoy1

oh and also he just tweeted this:

FOX13's Earle Farrell reporting a significant piece of evidence found in the search for Hollyl Bobo, missing 20 year old nursing student.

Searching the roadway in front of her school is interesting. If they man in the road itself or around it is a bit unclear.

If they were looking around the edges of the main entrance, perhaps they thought someone had waited there on foot or in a car and maybe had discarded items. Perhaps the suspect was waiting for Holly to drive to/from school at some point before her abduction. If someone had to stake out where she went to school that tells me they were debating taking her at school or at home, and also didn't entirely know her schedule and were there to see what time she left/arrived. Possibly to determine how much time they had before she'd be "missing" had the brother not heard her being taken.

If they were looking on the road itself that would imply they were looking perhaps for a piece of a car. We had something happen here where someone hit a girls car in a minor (fake) fender bender accident. The two people exchanged some info so they could sort out who would pay for the damage but then the person who caused the fake accident was suspected of going to the girls house later. It was a way to stalk her.

I'm guessing it's the first - they think the person was standing there at some point. Maybe they got a tip about a weird guy seen standing there a few weeks ago who knows. If the person was a smoker, gum chewer etc they've left evidence behind.

A significant piece of evidence to me means they found another piece of her belongings. It's probably safe to presume it's been there for the entire time which means it's relevance at this stage is tough to determine.

What's so frustrating to me for the family is that it really does appear they have an excellent idea of who did this. But hunches don't carry any legal weight and without evidence they're stuck.

I'm glad they aren't telling us what they find and I hope it doesn't leak. We dont really need to know specifically. We just need to know they're getting closer.

The debate on volunteer help? Well that will be in the post case analysis. If we have a good outcome it worked. If we find the leaks to the media/media leaks themselves because of the public nature hurt the case...it's up for debate.

I still can't shake the T-shirt thing, makes me go: WTH?

After seeing the grief-stricken parents of Holly, especially where her mom was literally having to be held up and almost collapsing, I just feel she is so distraught, she is only thinking of her baby girl who is missing. I think someone else is probably handling the T-shirt "situation" and trying to just do anything to help Holly's mom have some hope or keep her busy if they can. Someone could be very well meaning and suggest this T-shirt thing and she may not even feel like talking about it, but just agrees to it for her daughter's sake. Everyone I have seen in that community is full of love for this family and wanting to help in any way they possibly can.

This is totally not the same thing, but I have to think of when my niece had post-partum depression. She would lay on the sofa with her newborn baby and just cry and I would sit with her. I'd say "what do you want?" and "if you can just tell me anything at all I can do to help you, I'll do it". But of course, nothing I could say or do would help and this is what I feel is probably happening with Holly's mom. My niece could have said "oh if you could just run out there and re-hang the sun", and I'd have been out there trying to figure out how to do it for her. Family and friends see her pain and want to help her.

Per Will Nunley:

Crews comb the roadway in front of the U.T. Parsons campus, where Holly attend school

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

I wonder if they foudn something there.

The "whatever" that they found, was found near 100 Eaton Rd., not too far from her school. Will look for the link, but if you look upthread it's there, we found it last night (and no, I haven't had enough sleep, LOL) :)

BTW searching in that area at the school tells me something else:

The perp(s) were staking her out there. Presumably because they either didn't know her exact schedule or because they wanted to possibly take her there/weighing it against taking her elsewhere. Maybe also that they were measuring the amount of time it took for her to leave home and arrive at school so they'd know how long it took for her to get to school - but more importantly how long it would take before someone figured out she wasn't at school/was missing. IE, figuring out how much time they had/window before she'd become a missing person.

I'm sure the locals, the family and LE are getting a much clearer picture each day. This wasn't random. MOO.

The "whatever" that they found, was found near 100 Eaton Rd., not too far from her school. Will look for the link, but if you look upthread it's there, we found it last night (and no, I haven't had enough sleep, LOL) :)

Thank you for searching! Saying prayers for y'all!

It is my understanding that the father is the owner of a tree service company.....I believe it is called Bobo Timber Service

Interesting. If there is any significance to that area it could become interesting that another tree service is right across the street. Could be quite a few possibilities linking her dad to that tree service. He could have hired her abductor at one point who was fired/moved on to the next tree service etc. I don't think too many people have trees cut down in April which could mean a regular employee might have the day off as well. Besides the Eaton St. relationship to a tree service, her father hiring employees out of his own home could be another thing to watch and I'm sure they've looked at that. It would also make sense that somebody working with trees would be interested in the outdoors. Nothing more about Eaton St. has come out to my knowledge but it could be of interest later on.

Per Will Nunley:

Crews comb the roadway in front of the U.T. Parsons campus, where Holly attend school

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

I wonder if they foudn something there.

Along with what Carla said, I think the evidence may be a video surveillance clip. It would be extremely dangerous for them to release information that they have the make and model of his car and maybe even a description of the guy if they think she could still be alive. I have a very good feeling that a video surveillance of the school's parking lot is going to show the same car following her there every day for the few days leading up to her disappearance. It's something I thought of before but didn't know what could come of it. It's obvious the guy knew her routine in the morning as well as the rest of her family's routine. If a stalker is waiting at her house to see what time she and her parents leave, I'm 100% certain that he'd also have followed her to her school to see where she was going.

I'm not sure what they'd be looking for on the ground. The first thing that came to my mind is what Carla was saying about a staged accident but I'm quite sure her family would have known about that. The only other thing I believe they could be looking for on the ground of a parking lot is something like a cigarette butt. Maybe he follows her to class, gets out a few seconds after her, lights up a cigarette as he's a little anxious/stressed and watches her walk to class. That makes little sense though as it surely would have blown away by then.

http://www.theqmemphis.com/q-music/listen-live

You can listen live to this radio show in Memphis, on your computer, there's supposed to be a press conference coming up , in a few min. (didn't catch the exact time), but Whitney Duncan is supposed to update, on the weekends progress. Sorry, caught it fast, and now they're back to music. There's a link on the page to "listen live". Be patient, it takes a bit to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy