TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were searching somewhere around Hwy 641, Smith Gravel Pit Rd. and there was some mention of 5 Forks Rd. but I don't know if that was a search area or just a command post.

Map please?

thanks

I tend to believe this is the need for the rush.

No this is a new search...very unsual! there is some bad weather moving that way i seen earlier.

I hoping that been told where Holly is

HELP! For some reasons his updates aren't coming thru on my phone! What am I doing wrong?

Were you receiving them before or did you just sign up for them? A few days ago they stopped coming to my phone so I stopped following him and then started again...

Sending many prayers out for the search teams and family!

My guess (not that anyone is asking) LOL

I think they found a suspect and pulled his phone records and are triangulating this guys cell phone pings...

Wow, although that sounds exciting, surely they wouldn't send unarmed volunteers out to search areas based on where they think the suspect is. That would be a job for the cops, I think.

No this is a new search...very unsual! there is some bad weather moving that way i seen earlier.

I hoping that been told where Holly is

I know, but between the bad weather coming and soon to be darkness, they need to hurry.

Just praying Holly and the abductor are found soon! :prayer:

me too! i have a job interview in the morning too.... please let her be alive! wouldnt that be awesome and on easter too!

OT: Good Luck with the job interview.

I hope they find her alive and so close to home. OMG that would be amazing.
Hey! Elizabeth Smart was held for a few days right up the hill from her home!

Wow, although that sounds exciting, surely they wouldn't send unarmed volunteers out to search areas based on where they think the suspect is. That would be a job for the cops, I think.

lol yea, you're right.

It's probably related to whatever was found earlier - evidence? MOO

OT: Good Luck with the job interview.

I hope they find her alive and so close to home. OMG that would be amazing.
Hey! Elizabeth Smart was held for a few days right up the hill from her home!

Good luck,Nellie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member