TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried finding the post, but for the life of me could not find it. IIRC in an interview of the grandmother of HB's boyfriend, she stated that the boyfriend was torn up about her disappearance, and something to the effect that this was the first night they were apart in almost a year...
Holly had been dating a local boy, 19-year-old Drew Scott.

The boy's grandmother, Susie Siglow, told The Daily the two were madly in love and planning to marry, and said Drew was too distraught to speak.
---
She added, "[Drew] is tore up. Last night was the first night they’ve been apart for about a year."

more here at thedaily.com

I tried finding the post, but for the life of me could not find it. IIRC in an interview of the grandmother of HB's boyfriend, she stated that the boyfriend was torn up about her disappearance, and something to the effect that this was the first night they were apart in almost a year... does this mean they spent their nights together (sleeping at each other's house)? IF so, could that be why the brother thought she was outside with her boyfriend? He had spent the night there?

I would very strongly doubt it. The family is very strongly Evangelical Christian. I can't see mom and dad letting the boyfriend spend the night.

In most situations when this is said it means that they spend every evening together (but not staying overnight.) I was in relationships like that. Go for a year without being apart for even one night. My wife and I were that way for probably two years, come to think of it. :innocent:

Thank you. I got the impression that they were all there together for the interview. I am still left believing there were blood stains on the lunch box....? Do YOU believe there were blood stains on the lunch box?

You're welcome. :) I don't know about the "blood-stained lunchbox" statement. I haven't heard that elsewhere. Only from this reporter. I hope it's not true, but it certainly could be. Or, since it was on Nancy Grace, it could easily be incorrect.

If it were a trucker he would have had to have spent some time casing the house and the surrounding woods based on so many statements made by the family, LE and locals. Most truckers are on a schedule and dont take long breaks for fun but rather becuase they have to. Not sure a trucker would go to a park. The state parks around here dont allow semi trucks and you have to pay to get in. Not that a trucker is a bad idea... but im not sure how he would do it. I can see if Holly had gone missing near a big truck stop off the interstate or something like that.

We did have a serial killer arrested in Nashville who was a long-haul trucker, but he was killing prostitutes he picked up at truck stops on the interstate, rather than stalking regular people in rural areas.

Also, most trucks these days have GPS trackers in them, so the trucking company knows where their truck is. I'm sure they would have noticed if one of their trucks had gone 20 miles or more off route for no apparent reason, and then back on I40.

I keep going back to that guy that has been arrested already.

http://jacksonnewsnow.com/articles/local-news/sex-offender-arrested-on-two-counts-of-stalking

I mapped his address I found per this article and a pipl.com search. It's only 21.5 miles and is near or in the Natchez Trace State Park area where they have been searching. Also, had he been throwing stuff out near Eaton St. in Parsons, he could take SR 69 back to his home in Holliday, TN. (I think it's a state route). He's known for stalking and both of his current victims were 19 year olds.

The thing I don't like about it possibly being him, is Holly wouldn't be alive most likely. Just some thoughts.

It seems most of the visitors to this thread have come up with just about every possible scenario there could be. Still nothing and I really just do not have a clue on this one.

I keep going back to that guy that has been arrested already.

http://jacksonnewsnow.com/articles/local-news/sex-offender-arrested-on-two-counts-of-stalking

I mapped his address I found per this article and a pipl.com search. It's only 21.5 miles and is near or in the Natchez Trace State Park area where they have been searching. Also, had he been throwing stuff out near Eaton St. in Parsons, he could take SR 69 back to his home in Holliday, TN. (I think it's a state route). He's known for stalking and both of his current victims were 19 year olds.

The thing I don't like about it possibly being him, is Holly wouldn't be alive most likely. Just some thoughts.

Well in that they expanded the search to Benton County and that Sheriff Department is assisting in the searches, I would say that this man would probably be interviewed about Holly.

Authorities said they have widened their search area to include not only Decatur County, but Benton and Henderson Counties

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...s-articles-videos-dated-friday-april-15-2011/

I would very strongly doubt it. The family is very strongly Evangelical Christian. I can't see mom and dad letting the boyfriend spend the night.

In most situations when this is said it means that they spend every evening together (but not staying overnight.) I was in relationships like that. Go for a year without being apart for even one night. My wife and I were that way for probably two years, come to think of it. :innocent:

Thanks and thanks to wfgodot for the article.

I probably read more into it than she intended. I guess I've heard it more in context of spending every day together. It caught my attention that she said night considering how early she was taken.

I am still highly wondering about fbi's most wanted Robert William Fisher. Right around the time fbi posted her alert to their facebook he popped up first (before all searches of the most wanted page he was bottom line... like number seven

today my google search for most wanted has his face first as most wanted...and guess who is right under him first in line for kidnapping....yup Holly

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_by_the_fbi

I am still highly wondering about fbi's most wanted Robert William Fisher. Right around the time fbi posted her alert to their facebook he popped up first (before all searches of the most wanted page he was bottom line... like number seven

today my google search for most wanted has his face first as most wanted...and guess who is right under him first in line for kidnapping....yup Holly

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_by_the_fbi

I lived in Phoenix at the time Robert Fisher killed his family. People were stunned because they thought he was an upstanding family guy. He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. I do think he is still out there and he has great knowledge of how to live in the wilderness. He had bought a lot of camping gear and things that would help him. Narcissists are most often not suicidal so I think it is possible he could be anywhere including Tennessee.

I lived in Phoenix at the time Robert Fisher killed his family. People were stunned because they thought he was an upstanding family guy. He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. I do think he is still out there and he has great knowledge of how to live in the wilderness. He had bought a lot of camping gear and things that would help him. Narcissists are most often not suicidal so I think it is possible he could be anywhere including Tennessee.
ITA.. he also has a background in medical care and has been known to change his identitiy.. also if you look at the picture of the wife he killed than look at Heather Sullivan it is eerie to say the least

moo

Twitter @natashanews3 Natasha Chen
Holly Bobo's parents thank volunteers in statement. I'll tell you what they said - and new suspect descrip at 5 and 6 on Ch. 3.

http://twitter.com/#!/natashanews3
new suspect description? hmmm... has someone else come forward with a sighting of him in the neighborhood?

are the tbi releasing more info?
:waitasec:

About the types of jobs that don't have 8-5 hours. I can think of several.
Nursing homes
Hospitals
Fast food places
Factories
Home health workers
Lab techs
May be quite a few more, but I don't think I've ever held down more than two jobs that had regular 8-5 working hours, in my whole life. Most jobs were shift work or odd hours.
And, there's always the possibility that he took off work that day or the night before.
If you worked a job all night and got off at 7 a.m., would you be up to kidnapping someone at 7:30??? Nah... you'd want to go home and take a nap.

new suspect description? hmmm... has someone else come forward with a sighting of him in the neighborhood?

are the tbi releasing more info?
:waitasec:

My predictions:

- they are going to grow him from 5' 8" to 5' 10"

- they are going to add hair

- they are going to explain to us non-locals what turkey camo is

My predictions:

- they are going to grow him from 5' 8" to 5' 10"

- they are going to add hair

- they are going to explain to us non-locals what turkey camo is

Or they make a really bad drawing of some guys back wearing a camo jacket and hat

can I gather that we are all weary of this "breaking news" on the "new description" coming out just now... three weeks after Holly vanished...

if there is a new and detailed description I would think it would come from the tbi

moo

((unless some reporter somewhere has done some digging/investigative reporting))

can I gather that we are all weary of this "breaking news" on the "new description" coming out just now... three weeks after Holly vanished...

if there is a new and detailed description I would think it would come from the tbi

moo

((unless some reporter somewhere has done some digging/investigative reporting))

well the TBI could have put out a revised description and thats what the news is/will/did report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member