TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the phone number for the Holly Bobo Tactical SAR has a different phone number than the Sheriff's Office, and in fact, has a completely different area code.

Been discussed. It is IMHO not a legit outfit but a creeper...

It's getting difficult for me to keep track of what has really occurred. We know that at the beginning of a "breaking news story" there are almost always inaccuracies. Over time the reports (for ex., number of people hurt in a natural disaster, number of gunmen in a horrific school shooting, etc.) get more precise. I even thought I read at some point early on that Clint made a 911 call and that a woman (unidentified) in the house made another call. I'll see if I can hunt down a source for that early statement. It seems reasonable that it could've been Holly's mother screaming when she arrived and saw blood in the carport area... I didn't think of that.

There are two 911 calls. Clint made one call and an unidentified woman, believed to be a neighbor (based on the video mentioned here) made the second call. The times, sequence, details of the calls have not been made public.

Aparently the blood in the car port is not a huge amount. Some descriptions called it "flecks" and its exact location are not known.

Does anyone have Holly's school schedule for the semester, and in particular for that week? Who would know specifically when she would be leaving her home to drive to school? Did she routinely stop anywhere on her way to class? Coffee? Gas? Anything like that?

The initial reports said the mother was at home and both she and Clint witnessed the daughter being led into the woods. I will find the link....but I guess this was an error. I assumed later that the error occurred because the mom was at home when she called 911, but I don't know.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tennessee-woman-kidnapped-dragged-woods-camouflaged-abductor/story?id=13375662

The initial reports (as almost ALL initial reports are) were a lot wrong. The mother and father were both at work.

Does anyone have Holly's school schedule for the semester, and in particular for that week? Who would know specifically when she would be leaving her home to drive to school? Did she routinely stop anywhere on her way to class? Coffee? Gas? Anything like that?

Someone who had stalked her would know these things...

Someone who had stalked her would know these things...

Well yes...but I meant do we have a timeline of her typical daily schedule so we can take a look at who may have been possibly stalking her? Employees at businesses she may have frequented, etc? Did she leave for school at the same time every day for a first class? Does the class schedule vary? She was in clinicals, correct? Did she eat breakfast every morning? Stop for coffee? That sort of thing. I would think her family and friends would know these things.

Good questions Oriah. I wish we knew. I wish we knew SOMETHING. We don't know diddly about this case really. :cry:

Holly's dad speculates:
Speculating on who may have abducted his daughter, Mr Bobo added: 'The way it looks to me myself, it might have been somebody close.
'Somebody that kinda knew our routine, knew when she (Karen) left, when I left, when my daughter left to go to school, is what I kinda got in my mind, but I don't know that for sure.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377604/Searchers-missing-Holly-Bobos-lunchbox.html

Well yes...but I meant do we have a timeline of her typical daily schedule so we can take a look at who may have been possibly stalking her? Employees at businesses she may have frequented, etc? Did she leave for school at the same time every day for a first class? Does the class schedule vary? She was in clinicals, correct? Did she eat breakfast every morning? Stop for coffee? That sort of thing. I would think her family and friends would know these things.

No none of that is known at all

Why did the radio personality Bill Way state that Holly was alive? How does he know this?

And don't hold your breath....:banghead:

Nope you got that right. I swear I have not seen a case remotely like this. Its like some cases you have SOME of the stuff going on here, but not ALL of it... silence from LE, silence from the family, silence by media, silence by locals, silence by the family spokesman. Usually a tv crew can find someone to yap it up on camera for a story but not here, aparently.

I know there are/were some people on here familiar with the nursing program at UT and specifically this branch. Perhaps they could help by giving a bit of a run down on the 'typical' schedule- what the schedule is like, where students hang out, etc?

Nope you got that right. I swear I have not seen a case remotely like this. Its like some cases you have SOME of the stuff going on here, but not ALL of it... silence from LE, silence from the family, silence by media, silence by locals, silence by the family spokesman. Usually a tv crew can find someone to yap it up on camera for a story but not here, aparently.
You are so right! I keep saying the same thing, there is always SOMEONE who loves to talk, friends, neighbors, what have you. It is all way too weird. It's like LE put a lid on all of TN. God I hope there is a REALLY good reason and that no one knows absolutely nothing. I find that hard to believe.

I know there are/were some people on here familiar with the nursing program at UT and specifically this branch. Perhaps they could help by giving a bit of a run down on the 'typical' schedule- what the schedule is like, where students hang out, etc?

we had a couple of local posters here but they left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member