TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i would like to hear what LE has to say!

Something is off ...In Darsen Tennessee!

I have never ever seen such a convoluted bunch of contradictory nonsense as we have here!

Honestly there is no way WE can try to figure this out not knowing even the most basic elements of the story. No wonder LE never released any of the 911 calls (which is pretty standard). They keep finding more and more!

If somehing(s) as simple as who/how many people called 911 can't be determined after 3 months, how do we know how accurate (or not) much of the rest of the story is?

Unless I see the family themselves speaking on video about what Clint saw or what they specifically did, I really don't know what to think about any of this.

I think a lot of us figured something fishy was going on a long while ago too. This case would constipate Einstein.

BBM....

Here you go....the link was posted courtesy of Frogzilla post#322

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly...the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,6800717.story

An entire :50 secs of video??? Omg, I think I'm going to have a stroke, and I'm awfully young to have a stroke.

And the caption below the video (in very large type) reads "Hope Remainds for Holly Bobo's Family", and this from ABC. Remainds??? Sigh :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

At least mom was able to speak normal for the first time.

God help poor Holly...between LE's ever changing "facts" and media (including national media) who can't even spell...I've never seen anything like this. :(

Im glad I didnt wake up early to watch it live on TV... that was a JOKE.

I wondered too, but I replayed it several times and :50 comes up just as it starts to play. And in all actuality there's only maybe :20 secs of mom talking. Sigh.

The ad that plays before the video is logner than the video !?!

I swear I read somewhere (but can't find it now) that the 911 calls were directed to two different counties. I think that is why there is such a mix-up on the origin and number of 911 calls.

I have never ever seen such a convoluted bunch of contradictory nonsense as we have here!

Honestly there is no way WE can try to figure this out not knowing even the most basic elements of the story. No wonder LE never released any of the 911 calls (which is pretty standard). They keep finding more and more!

If somehing(s) as simple as who/how many people called 911 can't be determined after 3 months, how do we know how accurate (or not) much of the rest of the story is?

Not to mention using the word "remains" in the case of a missing person, regardless of how they spell it...good grief...

I swear I read somewhere (but can't find it now) that the 911 calls were directed to two different counties. I think that is why there is such a mix-up on the origin and number of 911 calls.
That was recently reported, and I can't remember where either. I use "reported" loosely anymore.

Im very surprised LE has not come out and said why there happens to be so much misleading information since the Bobo's recent interview the other day they tells us
extremely different info then we had thought in the beginning.

Is this what LE has been waiting for?

Also we had a case here with botched 911 calls and unfortunately the girl died
Worth reading!
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5427068&page=1

Im very surprised LE has not come out and said why there happens to be so much misleading information since the Bobo's recent interview the other day they tells us
extremely different info then we had thought in the beginning.

Is this what LE has been waiting for?

Also we had a case here with botched 911 calls and unfortunately the girl died
Worth reading!
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5427068&page=1

Thanks for the similar case info Eileen.

Regarding the Denise Lee case, the murderer's girlfriend had this to say about him: "He was a good person, never had any problems, he helped raise my kids. ... I mean, he was a regular family guy,"

I can't help but think that Holly was taken by the same type of SOB.

Thanks for the similar case info Eileen.

Regarding the Denise Lee case, the murderer's girlfriend had this to say about him: "He was a good person, never had any problems, he helped raise my kids. ... I mean, he was a regular family guy,"

I can't help but think that Holly was taken by the same type of SOB.
-----------

Although, judging from the time that she has been missing and hidden, I've been wondering throughout this investigation if the person (persons) who took her have money, whether that means a million or someone who has even more than that.

One example I used was Jamelske, who kidnapped and imprisoned women for years in a dungeon he built with his money.

John Jamelske - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Over the years, Jamelske amassed over $1 million,[1] which he invested in real estate in California.

Also, I do wonder about the other young women missing in the U.S. and if they are being stashed along with her either in this country or outside of it.

BBM....

Here you go....the link was posted courtesy of Frogzilla post#322

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly...the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,6800717.story

I just watched this video and once again, I am confused..... :banghead:

The mom says that the neighbor heard a woman screaming, and the brother said he saw his sister walking beside the man, not being dragged or anything like that. So, which is it? She was screaming going into the woods or just walking with this guy? Because if the neighbor heard screaming was it after the brother sees her walking into the woods, and then she starts screaming, because he doesn't hear any screaming and he is right there, at the house....

This case still continues to be confusing... I wish LE would say more as this case appears to be cold already.

I just watched this video and once again, I am confused..... :banghead:

The mom says that the neighbor heard a woman screaming, and the brother said he saw his sister walking beside the man, not being dragged or anything like that. So, which is it? She was screaming going into the woods or just walking with this guy? Because if the neighbor heard screaming was it after the brother sees her walking into the woods, and then she starts screaming, because he doesn't hear any screaming and he is right there, at the house....

I assume she was not screaming when she was walking into the woods with camo man

The neighbors live some distance (miles?) away so if a neighbor heard screaming I assume it was when the abductor was perhaps assaulting Holly in the woods, loading her into a vehicle, trying to bind her or something; away from the Bobo house and at a point closer to the neighbros house.

If Clint was inside and Holly was a mile or so away he would not hear her. Aparently the neighbor that heard the screams was outside. It seems like the neighbor might have recognized the screams as Holly as didnt this neighbor call Holly's mom also? It all gets kinda confusing.

I wish LE would confirm which neighbor heard the screams so we could get some idea of a direction that Holly went.

I assume she was not screaming when she was walking into the woods with camo man

The neighbors live some distance (miles?) away so if a neighbor heard screaming I assume it was when the abductor was perhaps assaulting Holly in the woods, loading her into a vehicle, trying to bind her or something; away from the Bobo house and at a point closer to the neighbros house.

If Clint was inside and Holly was a mile or so away he would not hear her. Aparently the neighbor that heard the screams was outside. It seems like the neighbor might have recognized the screams as Holly as didnt this neighbor call Holly's mom also? It all gets kinda confusing.

I wish LE would confirm which neighbor heard the screams so we could get some idea of a direction that Holly went.
BBM

IIRC the closest neighbor was something like 2/10s of a mile away to the South. I think one of the maps posted showed that IIRC. I believe it was the neighbor the sheriff said was "up the road" even though his "up the road" was really "down the road" as most of us would see it. His meaning of "up the road" was really "uphill", not a "northerly" direction.

Unless I see the family themselves speaking on video about what Clint saw or what they specifically did, I really don't know what to think about any of this.

I think a lot of us figured something fishy was going on a long while ago too. This case would constipate Einstein.
Go go Carla! You were on a roll there. There are a couple things still bothering me from the families most recent interviews and article. These have been brought up on the thread already, but I wanted to bring them back up. Individually, they are just more confusing statements but maybe together placed around the timeline, as we know it, may actually make a little bit of sense. First, CB says HB and abductor walked toward the woods together and that didn't alarm him, but he later "found out" that HB was threatened, because If all he saw was HB walking away what would be threatening about that? That is an odd statement IMO, because what clues him in that she was threatened, I doubt CB thinks that just because he found a little bit of blood around the property(which according to the article was not noticed by CB originally), or because the TBI may have said that to him or he was buying into the forcibly lead into the woods type statements, he was a supposed witness after all! Was there more or less to the CB sighting than meets the eye?
The second is the screams that a far away neighbor heard but CB did not. Another odd statement IMO. There are many sounds in a forested area that could sound like screaming, but to clearly identify a scream would mean it was quite the SCREAM!!!! Maybe CB saw them walking away together, went back to doing whatever he was doing, then heard a scream and thought something is not right at that point. If so, then it wouldn't be a far stretch to assume he went looking for HB at this point.
Now if you are the neighbor that hears a scream, you would be familiar with the comings and goings of your neighbors. This neighbor was fully aware that KB was at work. Would it be logical to assume the neighbor hears a scream coming from the Bobo home, and immediately thinks to call KB at work? Not to me, I think you need to at least try to call the house that you heard a scream coming from. So one could assume this neighbor called the Bobo home and did not get an answer, OR the neighbor did contact CB which sent him off looking for HB while the neighbor informed KB. CB realizes that HB was walking to the woods and now the neighbor calls about screaming, that would be concerning. KB claims she knew something was very wrong after receiving the information that a scream was heard around her home based on "motherly instinct". I fully believe that motherly instinct exists, but KB in this scenario is bordering on an amazing feat of premonition, anticipating the event without conscious reason. So by this example I think it is safe to deduce that there was serious concern for HB safety before the call was made to KB at work, because at this point in the timeline, KB had not called CB yet. If the neighbor was an eyewitness to the abduction, you would think that LE would also hang out around their home, but this did not happen. The quote from KB in the article tells you something about the call from the neighbor being relayed to her caused immediate panic. If all the neighbor heard was screams in the area of the Bobo home, would that be enough to shock KB when she receives the call? I do not think so.
Quote from KB, “I was in shock, when I got the phone call. And with Clint being here, I know he was in shock. Until you've been through something like that, you just could not possibly understand.” All of this because a neighbor heard screaming? Also, the quote "been through something like that" is eluding to much more than is being released. Something shocked KB and IMO she is eluding to the idea that when she contacted CB with what she knew, CB was already in shock. I'm thinking the neighbor and CB had made contact before the call to KB, makes soooo much more sense that way. CB sees HB and abductor walking away, he assumes it's her BF for whatever reason, short time later gets a call about screams (possibly more than screams) coming from the area and this sends CB off to search.

Now there are a few ways to look at this. You can believe that CB did try to help his sister after the supposed sighting because he heard a scream. Maybe he even caught up to them and this is how he "later" found out she had been threatened, because maybe he was too. I would imagine the Bobo's have at least one ATV at their house and CB being a hunter and knowing the woods around his property better than anybody else would give him an advantage in tracking them down. Would also explain why KB was called at work, the response from multiple LE agencies, why TBI was stationed at the Bobo home indefinitely, why 911 calls were being placed from people not close to the crime scene and maybe delayed the initial response. But this does not explain why KB had immediate concern for the situation.

Secondly, If CB and the neighbor are in contact with each other before the call to KB, then putting 2+2 together would certainly equal immediate concern for HB. I am now starting to wonder how much of the concern for HB was started by the neighbor? Did the neighbor actually witness something more than just hearing screams? Is this neighbor's account what "clues" CB into the fact that HB was threatened? The report of the scream and no follow up to it has always bothered me and with this most recent article, I think this is a much more plausible scenario. This would explain everything that is in the first scenario and also why KB was instantly concerned.

If there was concern for HB safety before this day, then KB reaction would make much more sense on it's own, but I am just calling as I see it.

How old is Clint?? 25?? Is he disabled somehow? From the beginning, starting with the singer cousin, the family has seemed defensive concerning Clint. Why?

How old is Clint?? 25?? Is he disabled somehow? From the beginning, starting with the singer cousin, the family has seemed defensive concerning Clint. Why?

There have been no reports of Clint being disabled.

It's obvious to me - but I've followed this case closely from the first day - that the cousin, and all the defenders of Clint since then, have responded to the vicious accusatory attacks against him.

LE has stated they believe him.

Significant to me:

Transcribed from the video:

Reporter: law enforcement and about 50 neighbors gathered up their driveway...

Reporter: ...no one was allowed into those woods...

Dana Bobo: It just seemed like everybody set in the yard and in the driveway. They didn't leave out to go set up blocks, road blocks, you know, at a distance, to stop people driving. It just, everybody stayed here.

===================

And that is what happened to Holly. While everybody set up in the driveway, not allowed to go in the woods and get her, no road blocks set up to block him, her abductor took her through those woods, likely into a vehicle, and took her away. Easy peasy.

By the time LE got it together and started the search, she was already long gone.

Dear Jesus God. Poor Holly.

After mulling over the recent family statements, the above stands out most in my mind. I get a sense of the disarray/confusion there appears to have been in the early hours of this case. It seems like Dana had a better sense of what to do than those who were supposed to be in charge!

There have been no reports of Clint being disabled.

It's obvious to me - but I've followed this case closely from the first day - that the cousin, and all the defenders of Clint since then, have responded to the vicious accusatory attacks against him.

LE has stated they believe him.

Oh, sorry.....been gone on vacation....I had no idea that there had been vicious, accusatory attacks against him. Has he spoken publicly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme