TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a Channel 5 interview Karen Bobo had stated she was shown a sketch of the possible perp, but stated, "It didn't look anything like him."

I'm wondering if it was a sketch of Jason Everett Nickell or Victor George Wall.

According to Clint's description, it would seem that Jason Nickell would match more of his description more than Wall.

Does anyone besides me find Karen's statement a little odd? Nickell is 6 foot 210 pounds. Clint said the guy was 5'10-6 foot and what was it 180-200 pounds? Nickell fits very close to that description. If Clint only saw silhouettes and then the back of them when they were walking how would it not look anything like him?? Strange.

Does anyone besides me find Karen's statement a little odd? Nickell is 6 foot 210 pounds. Clint said the guy was 5'10-6 foot and what was it 180-200 pounds? Nickell fits very close to that description. If Clint only saw silhouettes and then the back of them when they were walking how would it not look anything like him?? Strange.

Good point. I agree with you. What features does Karen know about that would rule this guy out and another possible perp. in, given the facts about the height/weight?

I've listed some other possibilities; however, there is no way for further comparison until we get more than height and weight.

Good point. I agree with you. What features does Karen know about that would rule this guy out and another possible perp. in, given the facts about the height/weight?

I've listed some other possibilities; however, there is no way for further comparison until we get more than height and weight.

Yes, what else does Karen know? I guess I missed your list of other possibilities. Could you post them again? Thanks Concentric!

In a Channel 5 interview Karen Bobo had stated she was shown a sketch of the possible perp, but stated, "It didn't look anything like him."

I'm wondering if it was a sketch of Jason Everett Nickell or Victor George Wall.

According to Clint's description, it would seem that Jason Nickell would match more of his description more than Wall.

How on earth does she know what the perp looked like? I hope they showed it to Clint, too.

That's interesting due to the fact there is no description of the perp besides a back view of a man in camo that's about 5'10-6'0 and 180-200lbs.
We don't even know what color the mans hair is or if he was wearing a hat.

Nothing about this case makes a lick of sense and it really is getting old.
She has been missing 5 months now and the silence is defeaning.

It doesn't make sense.
NOTHING about this case makes sense.
How can this man look "nothing like" the faceless camo man? He fits the physical description and last I checked that's all Clint was able to give as he only saw him from behind.
There is just to many inconsistences involved for this case to make sense. Who is Holly Bobo's advocate? Who is really trying to bring her home? Its pretty bad when we can't even get a straight answer as to how she was even kidnapped (leading her or not, holding her by the arm or not.)

I am not inclined to believe LE or the family at this point.
The abduction was supposedly reported wrong to begin with due to some "miscommunication" which came from either Clint or LE.
Unless TBI is in the habit of releasing PR from media information. I think not.
TBI had 2 days to get the story straight before clarifying it.
Clint says that he never said the words dragged or lead. In fact he says the suspect was not even touching Holly so what gives?

Who is lying?

This IS imoortant to know because both these two parties are crucially in finding Holly and by all appearences one of them is standing behind false information and preventing this investigation from progressing or this is all smoke and mirrors.

Which is it?

Just another very strange and inconsistent statement to add to all the very many others.. Karen stating that the sketch that was shown looked nothing like the abductor of Holly.. So, of course first of all it makes no sense for her to make this statement due to her never having seen the perp who abducted Holly.. How could she have known or have been able to make a statement that it looked nothing like the perp.. Secondly, who exactly would have been the person to have given the description of the perp in order to make the sketch?? Would it not have to have been Clint who gave the description for the sketch?? Right?? He is the only person that according to the Accts we have been given, it is only Clint who had any visual whatsoever of the perp.. So would it not have to be Clint that gave the details for the sketch??

Which leads to the last point of with it being only Clint who would have been able to give the description for the sketch.. If he is giving the details how then does the sketch look nothing like the perp?? Does that make sense?? With Clint giving the artist each detail that he can to have the artist then incorporate into the sketch..
How then does the sketch look nothing like the perp?? It does not make sense if things are as we have been told they would be.. As Clint would only actually be able to give at best descriptions that are not detailed as he never saw the face.. He may could give head shape, hair color, and a few other details, but whatever the face that was drawn in the sketch how could Clint, and especially Karen, with neither having ever saw the face of the perp how could Clint even be able to make the statememnt that the sketch looked nothing like the perp, much less Karen make this statement..

** just wanted to make sure to reiterate that I just brought forward Carla's drawing and post from thread 26 of the Bobo residence.. Much thanks again, Carla!

Has this mystery sketch of the suspected perp ever been released to the public?

To my knowledge, no, the sketch was never released to the public.. What all do we know about this sketch? Is there more spoken about the sketch in other interviews? Or is it only in the the one of channel five that's posted upthread where Karen says the sketch looks nothing like the perp.. Is that the only reference we have about the sketch's existence or is it mentioned other times??

To my knowledge, no, the sketch was never released to the public.. What all do we know about this sketch? Is there more spoken about the sketch in other interviews? Or is it only in the the one of channel five that's posted upthread where Karen says the sketch looks nothing like the perp.. Is that the only reference we have about the sketch's existence or is it mentioned other times??

That is the only time I am aware of.

I do not usually encourage examiner.com but I do wish the family would grant an interview to the writer who has been pursuing this story...at least she would ask a lot of the questions we are asking...and maybe wait long enough for an answer that makes sense and is complete...

So CB is our only eyewitness to the crime. He claims to have seen "silhouettes" and the back of a male dressed in camo.

KB claims to have seen a sketch of this suspected perp.

What, exactly, would that sketch look like based on CB's account of that morning??? I am confused.

If a true sketch of the perp exists, let's assume for the moment that KB is telling the truth, it means that either a)CB is lying (on camera and to the public) and saw more than is being released. He may have told the truth to LE and the sketch was made from that info or B) We have a second eyewitness. Someone who saw the suspect's face.

The second issue, for me, is why a sketch of a suspect wouldn't be released to the public. IF LE thought they had a random/stranger abduction on their hands I do believe they would have released the sketch. If not to help find Holly, certainly as a general public-safety measure.

Also, do you think KB slipped up about even mentioning the sketch on camera?

Curiouser and curiouser.

I think that there is alot of misinformation going on within this case... which makes it both frustrating and aggravating, to me anyways... and the thing is, that it's coming straight from the horses mouth... Both LE and the family...
Even the Amber Alert is said to be incorrect... which states that "both" Karen and Clint watched her being dragged across the carport..?? How can that be..?? Did this happen much earlier that we've been told..?? Perhaps the silouettes are from the moonlight..??
I don't know... I'm sooooooooo confused.... :(

This still stands out to me. He was headed to Free Will Baptist College in Wendell, NC from Fuquay-Varina. That would be north east and off of I-40.

He ended up in the Smokey Mountains headed toward Tenn or in Tenn which is west on I-40. Did he just go the wrong way, get lost, too embarrassed to admit it and lied? If so what happened to his car. Did he run out of gas, start walking and stay lost? OR, did he head for a specific town in Tenn and accomplish his mission, get rid of the car and the evidence?

I still think they need to check him out a lot closer. jmo

He has already been to court but I haven't been able to find anything on the verdict.

Not online.

Where are our Raleigh, NC sleuthers?

Here is Holly's Amber Alert..:
[video=youtube;J4QtTMleMk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4QtTMleMk0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

That is the only time I am aware of.

I do not usually encourage examiner.com but I do wish the family would grant an interview to the writer who has been pursuing this story...at least she would ask a lot of the questions we are asking...and maybe wait long enough for an answer that makes sense and is complete...

BBM.

I agree.

This is where I feel the Bobo Family's reliance on the pastor-*advertiser censored*-PR-flak may be hurting them

There have been several mentions on this thread about the various fundraisers the family is holding. Also several mentions of the case going "cold".

What I hope they realize is that the public, eventually, grows weary.

A new case, with fresh leads, comes along.

The media moves on.

If they continue to offer these "non interviews" that don't make sense, eventually the public will stop following the case from sheer ennui. The money will dry up. The media will stop courting them.

I hope we can find Holly before that happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny