TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
willnunley Will Nunley
Thank you to those who follow me, I will do my best to keep tabs on the case. I also thank @WSMV for being a trusted friend of the community
22 Sep

willnunley Will Nunley
I have worked closely with @WSMV and I trust they will keep you updated on the case, as I move on from my previous station. #hollybobo
22 Sep

willnunley Will Nunley
I encourage all of you to follow @WSMV for continued Holly Bobo case updates and community information.
22 Sep

willnunley Will Nunley
For those of you following me for the latest Holly Bobo updates...I have an important resource for you...(more) #hollybobo
22 Sep

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Any idea what he means by an important resource?

Tennessee Abduction Suspect Dead

Mount Juliet is only two hours away from where Holly Bobo vanished in April of this year. The 20-year old missing nursing student still hasn't been found, and the TBI believe that whoever allegedly abducted the woman is still in the Decatur County area. Mount Juliet may not be right in the county, but the fact remains that this man abducted a woman not far from a town that is experiencing a missing persons case that is growing colder by the minute.

Wow. Anybody think this guy could've been Holly's abductor?

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980385567

A benefit for Holly was canceled, as of 2 hours ago, because "it was requested that we cancel it." The group said they had no more information at this time. I think some news might be coming. I hope it's good, but I'm nervous.

ETA: And half an hour ago Whitney posted "Please pray for Holly's safe return!" I know that's something she's been saying for a while, but it's got me wondering, coming right after that announcement.

On an unrelated note, I've been wanting them to call in TES.

A benefit for Holly was canceled, as of 2 hours ago, because "it was requested that we cancel it." The group said they had no more information at this time. I think some news might be coming. I hope it's good, but I'm nervous.

ETA: And half an hour ago Whitney posted "Please pray for Holly's safe return!" I know that's something she's been saying for a while, but it's got me wondering, coming right after that announcement.

On an unrelated note, I've been wanting them to call in TES.

Was this the birthday benefit?

Was this the birthday benefit?

Yes, it was the birthday benefit. I was going to copy/paste what they posted, but I wasn't sure if that was allowed, since I found out through FB.

They're saying now that they have no reason to believe there is any news.

What I'm curious about is who requested that they cancel it.

Who? The abductor? Why would you think that?

Yes the abductor. Just a thought. He was shot. Probably knew it was bad and possibly he wrote a note. If he felt any remorse for all he has done. Clear his conscience.

Cancelling the fund raiser might have been because of further information or maybe out of respect for the girl who was abducted. Maybe none of the above.

moo

Yes the abductor. Just a thought. He was shot. Probably knew it was bad and possibly he wrote a note. If he felt any remorse for all he has done. Clear his conscience.

Cancelling the fund raiser might have been because of further information or maybe out of respect for the girl who was abducted. Maybe none of the above.

moo

You are confusing me tonight, lol...are you saying "he was shot" as a possible theory? And that he left a confession of sorts?

Yes, it was the birthday benefit. I was going to copy/paste what they posted, but I wasn't sure if that was allowed, since I found out through FB.

They're saying now that they have no reason to believe there is any news.

What I'm curious about is who requested that they cancel it.

Is that the FB page that is gone now? There is one for the birthday fundraiser that comes up as "unavailable" now...or another page?

You are confusing me tonight, lol...are you saying "he was shot" as a possible theory? And that he left a confession of sorts?

I think she's talking about the guy mentioned above in post #104. Pure speculation that he may have had anything to do with Holly's abduction.

I am talking about the abductor previously mentioned.

"ABERDEEN — A kidnapping that began at a Kangaroo gas station in metro Nashville, ended in Monroe County when the culprit was found dead at Crossroads Shell in Hamilton Friday morning.

Stephen Lynn Cronk, 58, of 648 North Boyers St., Gallatin, Tenn., texted Summer Eaton, 18, of 239 East. Winchester St. Apt. A, Gallatin, Tenn., after she got off work from a Waffle House to say he wanted to tell her goodbye before he moved to Knoxville, Tenn."

He was shot. Drove off in his truck. Sat in the truck at a gas station for several hours until he died.

At age 58 this was probably not his first abduction and he had a record.
Someone asked that the fund raiser be cancelled. I just wondered if it could possibly have anything to do with Cronk.

Just thinking maybe he left a note and mentioned Holly or other offenses before he died. Or did they cancel out of respect for the girl who was abducted.

It was just a thought. It might not have had anything at all to do with Holly but the timing of the event and the other abduction just made me wonder.

moo

I guess there's no telling in this case...could be related. We'll have to wait and see if there is any news...I sent an email to the person at the Jackson Sun who was requesting feedback on the case a few days ago, will see if he/she replies.

Is that the FB page that is gone now? There is one for the birthday fundraiser that comes up as "unavailable" now...or another page?

Nope, this page is still up. It wasn't that one, it was one of the other HB support pages that is run by some of the people who were coordinating that event.

Hhmmmmm.. So.. The latest fundraiser was cancelled?? When was the fundraiser supposed to take place?? Is it something cancelled on short notice or was the event still days or weeks away??

Wondering what could be the motive for canceling a fundraiser?? Why now?? There have been several so why cancel this one particularly?? I guess depending on how short of notice there was in canceling it whether or not Ill feel it's related to something else..

When was the fundraiser to have taken place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme