Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG kas227 you are the bomb!!!!!!!!
As whisp said, a true genius!!!

I finally can see the road!!

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!!!!

:blushing: Ahhhh shucks!

Thanks ... it's not easy being geeky. LOL

If you need additional views, I will see if I can get them for you. Just let me know which one you need.

That is a picture of a local volunteer effort.

There is a very good chance that there is no way we will know if a professional SAR team was- is- or is expected to be- brought in for Holly's case.

To clarify, this is not what I would consider professional SAR team

Solidarity: The local community organized a search party after learning that Holly Bobo had been abducted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssing-Holly-Bobos-lunchbox.html#ixzz1YmjRskDw

article-1377276-0BA4EED400000578-207_634x402.jpg

Sorry. I do not believe they are not aware of SAR teams. Furthermore, if a professional SAR team was involved in the case, no doubt the Jackson Sun would have reported.

Why not?

Tennessee doesn't get much snow to speak of and if they do its gone within hours.

I agree. I'm from northwestern middle TN. Although we got more snow there, it didn't stay that long.

You are a genius! :great:

...Smooth Operator will love this pic. Is it possible to capture the top portion where the house and shed are?

I will try. I may loose some of the quality due to the resolution but I'll get one up ASAP.

I wasn't able to get as close using Zillow but I was able to get some shots of the property that was taken during the Fall when the leaves were off the trees. You can see the lay of the land much better.

Fall Map1.jpg

Here is a closer view. And I noticed what appears to be some buildings in the woods that were not visible on Zillow. Not sure what they are but they appear to be part of the Bobo property. I circled it in blue.

Fall Map3.jpg

There is a good website in which you can see clear images and where I got these above.

tnmap.tn.gov/assessment

HOW can a PI get phone and computer records, when LE has to have a warrant to get them? I guess if he's working for the family, the family could give him permission, but if he's working on his own, they likely would not hand them over.

I wouldn't call the idea ridiculous, exactly, as long as this PI is just looking for Holly. I dislike the idea of one thinking that they can solve the whole case, because that rarely happens in real life.

IMO, it's best to let LE handle the investigation, because it's all legal and aboveboard, and they have access to so many databases that a PI just would not have. Not to mention that it has to hold up in court, if it ever gets to that point.

I believe I mentioned in my post that the PI would work with the family. Sometimes LE get tunnel vision and neglect, ignore or miss some very important clues in which a new, fresh set of eyes will spot.

Ummm.....PI's have solved cases and were able to help solve crimes and get convictions in court. I don't think your last sentence is correct.

They knew of Nancy Grace. They knew of JVM. <modsnip>? :rocker:

In our many years of professional SAR, I can't tell you how many families, loved ones, and LE have contacted us days, weeks, months, and years later starting out by saying:
"We didn't know. We just didn't know. We had no idea- can you help us? Please?"

Just sayin.

WS does not condone posters contacting family members - not even in jest. We also do not ask personal questions of other members. We treat each other respectfully and remember that when we are posting others can not see our facial expression, hear our voice inflections or see our body language and therefore we must rely upon the written word for its meaning.

That means sometimes jokes don't come across as funny.

Salem

I apologize. Oriah posted she was a professional SAR like Klaas Kids or TES. I misunderstood.

Wasn't trying to be funny. I was serious about the Bobos being made aware of SAR teams if they weren't.

Maybe I'll try FB. :seeya:

Wasn't trying to be funny. I was serious about the Bobos being made aware of SAR teams if they weren't.

Maybe I'll try FB. :seeya:

The Jackson Sun is actually asking for opinions and comments on the case; maybe that would be the place to suggest various options? I don't know who they are doing it for, but at least it would be a place to suggest things.

The Jackson Sun is actually asking for opinions and comments on the case; maybe that would be the place to suggest various options? I don't know who they are doing it for, but at least it would be a place to suggest things.

I sent a message to the Bring Holly Bobo Home FB page.

They used experienced search teams from East TN. :dunno:

Is anyone from the family ever going to go back on TV? I am sure there are grandmoms and grandpas and cousins, etc. not to mention her Boyfriend. They are silent. This case has enough going on to keep it in the news. It has staying power... Yet, for some reason, they are not taking advantage of it.

I'm looking at a possible route of travel that maybe a local could help out with?

If you were to take 412 (from Darden) and then take a left onto Middleburg (114) what is in the Chesterfield area in terms of a convenience store? Anything?

Also, if continuing south on Middleburg, but before you reach Powers Cemetary (not the circle, the rd) is the quarry to the east active? TIA if anyone knows this.

They used experienced search teams from East TN. :dunno:

Yes. And several other teams as well.

As I mentioned earlier, SAR deployments are not always announced publically.

Keep in mind that when LE believes a victim of an abduction may be alive, they usually do not like to advertise the direction of a search. So often, those details are not released to the public.

Yes. And several other teams as well.

As I mentioned earlier, SAR deployments are not always announced publically.

Keep in mind that when LE believes a victim of an abduction may be alive, they usually do not like to advertise the direction of a search. So often, those details are not released to the public.

Do you know if the others were local as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member