TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped:

I agree.
If the perp was someone who knew Holly, a likely motive could be an obsession which progressed into revenge. Because the perp abducted Holly from her home, and since her belongings she had on her person were removed from the property as well, this makes it very personal. jmo

I agree with you completely and posted about personal revenge on the previous page. I can completely see (lets say someone for now) being completely heartbroken and letting that turn into hate. That someone is hurting so bad that they think revenge is the only way they can get rid of their pain. They want the other person to suffer and hurt as much as they do. I'm leaning heavily toward that scenario now. Boyfriends and ex-husbands seem to be ones I've read abouy trying such a stupid and mindless thing.

Foxfire, IMO great profile.
I am curious to know if you think the perp had seen Holly before and learned her routine. And, do you have any thoughts on where he may have seen her and length of time he took to learn her family and routine?

wfgodot, keep in mind that almost 100 illegal meth labs were located during the first 2 weeks of the Holly Bobo search. In 2010 TN held the title of the #1 Meth Capital of the USA> Within a few miles & on the same road as the UTM Nursing school where Holly attended, there is an International *advertiser censored* & Toy Shop located at I-40 which is frequented by truckers & travelers between Nashville & Memphis.

Psychological Profile of Unknown Abductor

age mid 40s to 50 stranger - sociopath/psychopath
caucausian - transient worker/construction

experienced-gaines immediate compliance-organized-disciplined-antisocial-120+ IQ
selects, recons, & stalks victims-military/hunting experience

prior criminal record/probable RSO - familiar with LE procedures, schedules, response times & forensics-full camo- monitors LE during abduction

sexual predator-lust killer is often driven to kill due to a sexual motivation, living out sexual fantasies & control over the life of the victim-drug induced

Sadistical, bondage, rituals

narcisstic - enjoys the game/taunting

calculating, opportunist, cagey

Vehicle 4 wheel drive PU or SUV small/mid size - Utilizes forests and abandoned structures as safe havens

Holly was abducted on a Wednesday at aproximately 7:30 AM which is change time of the DCSO and very soon after Karen and Dana left for work.
The abductor wore full camo which would limited forensics & prevent identification if observed. Abductor would not stand out due to turkey hunting season in progress.
Abductor gained immediate compliance of Holly Bobo, illustrated by the blood residue & her willingness to walk in to the woods with him without resistance.

wfgodot, as for the assumption that the perp had to be a local due to knowing the area; bs..

I have been a hunter & woodsman for almost 5 decades and although I try to prescout an area, with a topo map or gps, I can hunt or navigate any area of any state within a few minutes of study..

I agree with you completely and posted about personal revenge on the previous page. I can completely see (lets say someone for now) being completely heartbroken and letting that turn into hate. That someone is hurting so bad that they think revenge is the only way they can get rid of their pain. They want the other person to suffer and hurt as much as they do. I'm leaning heavily toward that scenario now. Boyfriends and ex-husbands seem to be ones I've read abouy trying such a stupid and mindless thing.

This reminds me of the line, “I won’t be ignored, Dan!” from the movie Fatal Attraction (that movie still gives me the creeps, ugh!) but I think the sentiment matches your statement. It seems we’ve arrived at the same door. It’s frustrating not knowing who’s behind it.

Does anyone know if Holly was especially active on Facebook and if her page was public before her abduction?
Could her abductor have first seen her thru social media?

BBM-I am way out of the loop on this. I haven't heard of anything being found at all in the latest searches, much less what it was or what it alluded to.

/I agree with you about the church BTW.

I'm sorry- I didn't word it right- I didn't mean what was found during the new searches (I don't think we've heard anything was found) but the info that has been posted by Holly Bobo Prayers (which Karen Anne RN posted on this thread - post #333, I believe- I will include it here below). The descriptions of Holly's likely daily routines make me think LE believes someone who was familar with her routines, who ate/worked where she ate lunch, or who was following Holly unbeknowst to her could be behind her disappearance. Hope that makes sense. I haven't followed Holly's case super-closely but I can't remember seeing anything giving such specific info about her daily routines and asking people to think if they saw anything at these places before.
--------------
REPOSTED FROM: Holly Bobo Prayers
8 hours ago near Adamsville, TN via mobile

Our daughter was abducted from our home between 7:40 and 8:00 am on April 13,2011. We are asking for everyone to think back to the days before and after for anything that seemed out of the ordinary.

Holly drove a 2006 black Mustang. Please try to remember if you saw her or anyone following her, or talking to her in the days prior to her abduction.

A typical day for Holly would be to leave our home around 7:40 am and arrive at Parsons UT Martin Center at 7:55 am. Holly took a lunch break from 11 am to noon. She would have possibly gone to Sonic, Parsons Dairy Bar, or her grandmothers home in Parsons.

It is possible that someone does have a new tip or knowledge extremely important to the case that has not yet been called into the TBI Tipline. This information might have seemed insignificant or unimportant at the time or even now, but it could be that single, small tip that is needed to bring Holly home.

Please remember that at this time Holly's hair color could be different and it could be cut shorter.

Your prayers and support in finding our daughter would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR DAUGHTER!

Some where back in the very beginning pages of HB forum, I found a guy (forget his name) that had met and hung out with HB brother. Basically they only met because HB brother's friend (he had just met) also had another friend. He only met him a few times if I recall.

Well when I looked up this guy, I learned that he had a good friend that died via a car accident. This guy was going on and on over his friends death, very obsessed over it. He stated something like, he'll never have that beautiful bride, blah blah blah. My first instinct was that he might have snatched HB, and buried her in his friends grave. All MOO of course. I don't have the energy to search this guy or anything else. I do remember posting about it way early on though.

One thought I had during the Mickey case is that BSL (the murder) was in the Army therefore would have camo and fatigues, he also used a knife, and also had a gun. He could have parked his truck behind the house, and observed the house a few days. Not hard to do if you are determined. He could have been long gone on the freeway by the time the initial 911 call came through. It is a probability even though in some eyes it is slight. I won't close my mind to it but rather keep it to my forefront and watch for any indication that he drove out of town to other states. MOO and MOO and did I say MOO?

*exist the thread through the backdoor again*

This reminds me of the line, “I won’t be ignored, Dan!” from the movie Fatal Attraction (that movie still gives me the creeps, ugh!) but I think the sentiment matches your statement. It seems we’ve arrived at the same door. It’s frustrating not knowing who’s behind it.

Ohhh yeah it sure is. I've only watched it once and have no desire to see it again. Glenn Close did a hell of a job, but everythime I see her now I think she is crazy. And yeah I'm with you at the same door. Glad to have the company.

Does anyone know if Holly was especially active on Facebook and if her page was public before her abduction?
Could her abductor have first seen her thru social media?

I believe it was open and IIRC she had somewhere around 700 to 800 friends. I've said before who has that many friends and actually knows them? Anyone could probably use her fb postings to get to know her routine. I know we've discussed it in earlier threads and there is a thread about it in the basement. It is devoted to her posts.

Holly was abducted by someone she knew, or someone who knew someone she knew.

The abduction was predicated upon knowledge of a specific topic held by Holly.

The abduction's purpose was to guarantee her silence.

Actually, if we apply Occam's razor, the theory devolves down to this one:

Holly was abducted by someone she knew.

The abduction was predicated upon a specific past act.

The abduction's purpose was revenge.

Yes, two different little theories there. No matter how much I know about this case, my best take on the matter is merely a semi-informed guess, or guesses.
The Occam's Razor devolvement above could not speak the truth in more simple terms than this does as it relates to the basis of why this happened.. And why Holly.. (you are correct imo it was never about a sexual assault, period)

I think what frustrates me the most about this case is that it seems so solvable. Eyewitness, police were there immediately, evidence left, it HAD to be someone she knew or connected to her somehow. There is no reason this shouldn't be solved.

I am torn between thinking they have nothing OR they basically know who did it, but for some reason cannot move forward. Like, somehow the guy manufactured a convincing alibi and they cannot find any real evidence.
Above bbm.. And this is the exact basis of what is at play as to why this case has yet to be resolved.. Moo is that it very much will be resolved..

All jmo.

I'm sorry- I didn't word it right- I didn't mean what was found during the new searches (I don't think we've heard anything was found) but the info that has been posted by Holly Bobo Prayers (which Karen Anne RN posted on this thread - post #333, I believe- I will include it here below). The descriptions of Holly's likely daily routines make me think LE believes someone who was familar with her routines, who ate/worked where she ate lunch, or who was following Holly unbeknowst to her could be behind her disappearance. Hope that makes sense. I haven't followed Holly's case super-closely but I can't remember seeing anything giving such specific info about her daily routines and asking people to think if they saw anything at these places before.

Respectfully snipped by me.

It's cool, not a problem at all.

Foxfire, IMO great profile.
I am curious to know if you think the perp had seen Holly before and learned her routine. And, do you have any thoughts on where he may have seen her and length of time he took to learn her family and routine?

Yes, K.jill, many organized predators are meticulous and stalk their victims for days or weeks before actually initiating the abduction; a trial run. BTK, and others have stated that the stalking is as big of an adrenalin rush as the abduction and aftermath.

Holly Bobo, may have been seen at her nursing school, part time job, the sonic, or many other public places. There was a large event held at the Decatur County Fairgrounds the prior weekend, billed as the Largest Coon Hunt in the world. Folks come from all across the country to attend this annual charity event.. In 2011, all hotels are booked for miles around. This year while attending the one year anniversary events for awareness, there were many vacancies..

My thoughts and prayers going out to the searchers this weekend. :rose:

FWIW, I think the dates are wrong on the front page of WS, says Sat & Sunday, the 24th and 25th...

FWIW, I think the dates are wrong on the front page of WS, says Sat & Sunday, the 24th and 25th...

:banghead::banghead:

WHAT; how can that be???? :waitasec::waitasec:

Thanks, Clu. Wishful thinking on my part..... was taking a break from Kortne Stouffer's thread....hoping for some good new....

The Occam's Razor devolvement above could not speak the truth in more simple terms than this does as it relates to the basis of why this happened.. And why Holly.. (you are correct imo it was never about a sexual assault, period)

Above bbm.. And this is the exact basis of what is at play as to why this case has yet to be resolved.. Moo is that it very much will be resolved..

All jmo.

Seems the TBI's Occam's razor could use a little sharpening, imo..

The exact number of missing persons cases in TN, is unknown since the TBI refuses to release that info. Yet, what is known is that the number of missing/murdered person's cold cases has risen since 2009..due to the increase in meth, absconded RSOs, antiquated investigative strategies, and the neglecting of their most valuable resource; the American public..imo..

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/jun/28/americas-silent-disaster/?partner=RSS

'America's silent disaster:' Mysteries of the missing
FBI: More than 1,100 'active' missing-persons cases in Tennessee; exact number unknown..

By Jim Balloch
Posted June 28, 2009 at midnight

FYI-
http://www.examiner.com/article/holly-bobo-abduction-1-month-wrap-up-someone-knows-something
Holly Bobo Abduction: 1-month wrap-up; ‘Someone knows something’

20-YEAR-OLD HOLLY BOBO ABDUCTED FROM PARSONS TENNESSEE - MAY 15, 2011

The TBI doesn't list their missing adult cold cases?
This question was posed to TBI spolesperson Helms, by Isabelle Zehnder:
'A question was posed as to whether the TBI could provide the number of missing persons cold cases',
Kristin Helm said,“TBI does not collect missing person statistics for the state of Tennessee.”.

Ironically, the TBI does collect the missing child cold cases. Why would they not collect the missing adult cold cases, and post the info on their website as do most other States?

'The motto of the TBI is "that guilt shall not escape, nor innocence suffer'..

... I have to conclude that it is due to the embarrassing number of innocent victims who never receive Justice...

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people" - US President John Adams.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"
On April 13, 2011, a twenty year old nursing student was abducted from her own back yard in Darden, TN as she left for nursing school - UT Martin-Parsons, TN..
"Bring Her Home" (Holly Bobo)

[video=youtube;q0BkJQM-ZPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0BkJQM-ZPY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members