TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cases could be related, sure. So maybe this person has some connection with the Nursing school/staff. I just checked out what appears to be Holly's FB page, although I cannot see it. I do see she has 640 friends on her list, many of them in Nursing. Where the heck have these friends been?
https://www.facebook.com/holly.bobo.37

The abductor could even be one of her FB friends.

Holly was in the LPN program... she had classes two days a week but iirc she was also in clinicals.

I am an RN (with BSN) but from LPN's that I have talked to the program is intense.. I know as a student nurse I hardly had any free time at all. Not to mention the LPN program is accelerated.

I bet when she was not going to class or in clinicals she was studying... jmhoo but also based on personal experience.

I also went to nursing school. Yes, it was intense but I don't get that from this program. It was said she attended classes two days a week, not five. I don't know why the media would drop three days...clinicals count as school. I'm wonder if she was doing something different than RN or LVN...that's all. I guess it doesn't matter what she was studying but it is important to know she only attended class two days a week. We need to know her routine.

I see the hospital is close to the school. Why didn't the family say was going to the school/hospital x5 a week.? They told us she leaves the house x2 a week for school.

We have girls that leave high school here and have their CNA's. The LPN program from there is not bad. Many of their clinicals are at nursing homes and not just hospitals. Not sure about Holly's completed coursework.

Holly Bobo....Where are you?

We have not forgotten you....

DS=totally silent.

Bizarro world.

With the way everybody's words are dissected beyond comprehension, I suppose I don't blame him to a certain extent. A simple plea for Holly's return would have been nice. I certainly don't blame him for not discussing any facts though.

I think you hit upon something; the connection to the field of nursing and proximity of the three young women....
I wonder if this fellow fits the height/size description of the person who took Holly?

OldSteve. I have been communicating with HS for the past couple of days. She has some very interesting info to share, imo.
I've invited her to join websleuths & become verified. Not sure if she will, but I have my fingers crossed..

OldSteve. I have been communicating with HS for the past couple of days. She has some very interesting info to share, imo.
I've invited her to join websleuths & become verified. Not sure if she will, but I have my fingers crossed..

Wow! That's really a great bit of sleuthing! Wow again!
I always enjoy your posts and insight into things - and (OT) I too do not have a cellphone IIRC you mentioned you don't. (Ironically, I was one of the first to have one when there were big clunky things, and upgraded, and upgraded, and finally realized it's something I don't need.)

Has she asked you not to share it? Just wondering and curious. TIA

Attempted to retrieve Donnie Jones Jr's prior criminal record. Seems that it has been sealed/ blocked by investigators.

Tn nursing student murder/rapeed/burned.. http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19682384/bond-hearing-for-man-arrested-in-connection-with-murder
https://www.facebook.com/holly.bobo.37/friends?ft_ref=mni

I know Jones is a common name, but i'm looking through Holly's FB friends. There are a few Jones' there. You never know.... a second set of eyes would be good too!
;)

I wrote a long post with a quote from the jacksonsun. I added that after thinking about it, we should be ooking more at the "relative" who refused to et DS and his father hunt on grandma's property.

It would make sense if the phone calls that morning were not DS complaining about the relative, but maybe warning Holly and Karen that this relative was royally angry about this perceived infringement.

Maybe that relative made a threat or a remark that he was going to do something about Holly granting permission for her friends to hunt on grandma's land. And DS relates the encounter to Karen and Holly.

If it's an upset relative, then Karen's emotional reaction at school, Holly's classmate crying, and CB thinking he saw DS or a cousin now makes sense.

Thoughts?

I wrote a long post with a quote from the jacksonsun. I added that after thinking about it, we should be ooking more at the "relative" who refused to et DS and his father hunt on grandma's property.

It would make sense if the phone calls that morning were not DS complaining about the relative, but maybe warning Holly and Karen that this relative was royally angry about this perceived infringement.

Maybe that relative made a threat or a remark that he was going to do something about Holly granting permission for her friends to hunt on grandma's land. And DS relates the encounter to Karen and Holly.

If it's an upset relative, then Karen's emotional reaction at school, Holly's classmate crying, and CB thinking he saw DS or a cousin now makes sense.

Thoughts?
I'm too behind on this case to give you my thoughts now.

Do you have any media links to this info your referring to?

Thoughts?

That would require disregarding known facts about what the telephone conversations were about. I also think LE could have ruled him out internally, even if not announcing it publicly based on witnesses, phones, distances and limited time. I personally don't think there's any way it's possible. Also, Karen's reaction was quite reasonable given the information she had been given. The friend, while I think overboard, knew Holly had worked for a long time towards this degree and wouldn't just skip a test like that and therefore thought she was in a car accident or something, which understandably upset her. Beyond that, unless the guy is a psychopath himself, who in their right mind kills someone because grandma said someone could hunt on HER property, not this relatives.

Has she asked you not to share it? Just wondering and curious. TIA

No she said that it was fine. She is going to register, maybe today. As you can imagine, I have hit her with a brazillian questions. She has been very forthcoming with her responses. She is also going to apply for verified poster. Don't know how long the process takes, or if it is even necessary.

I will let her share the info gained. This prolly goes without saying due to TOS and the victim friendly members of the websleuths community, but please go gently with her. She has endured a very traumatic experience..

Wow! That's really a great bit of sleuthing! Wow again!
I always enjoy your posts and insight into things - and (OT) I too do not have a cellphone IIRC you mentioned you don't. (Ironically, I was one of the first to have one when there were big clunky things, and upgraded, and upgraded, and finally realized it's something I don't need.)

TY, OldSteve.. Yea, and now the cell phones are too small, & way too smart for me..
But the peace of mind of not having one, is well worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston